- 'BF4 Naval Strike' Rolling Out For Xbox One
March 28 2014 11:26 AM
Thursday, EA DICE began rolling out 'Naval Strike' for the Xbox One.
- Oculus Rift's Future Muddled By Facebook Purchase [VIDEO]
March 28 2014 10:54 AM
This isn’t the first time Facebook has acquired a tech business, but backers of the original Kickstarter are calling for the head of Oculus co-founder Palmer Luckey.
- Why Facebook Is Great For VR Gaming
March 28 2014 9:11 AM
If a gamer really wants to play an Oculus Rift anytime soon, the Facebook purchase may be the best thing that could have happened.
- Project Morpheus' First Game, 'Project Cars'
March 27 2014 4:08 PM
Sony's VR device will be compatible with racing game 'Project Morpheus.'
- How Low Will Xbox One Go?
March 27 2014 1:35 PM
Microsoft's game console is available for less at major retailers like Target and Walmart. What's driving the price drop?
- 'Titanfall' Game Modes Will Be Free
March 27 2014 12:01 PM
Respawn's Vince Zampella confirmed via Twitter 'Titanfall' game modes will be free.
- You Can Rumble Again In 'GTA Online'
March 27 2014 11:33 AM
Rockstar pulled its job "Rooftop Rumble" from its MMO, but the job is now available again.
- Xbox One Players Better Brush Up On Their Etiquette
March 26 2014 6:44 PM
Xbox Live will soon launch a reputation system that allows gamers to avoid players who may not play nice.
- The Negative Reaction To Oculus Acquisition
March 26 2014 5:23 PM
The Oculus team is $2 billion richer, and Mark Zuckerberg is excited, but not everyone is thrilled by Facebook's $2 billion purchase.
- Snowdrop Engine In 'The Division' Will Amaze You
March 26 2014 1:44 PM
"Tom Clancy's The Division" will feature the new, amazing Snowdrop Engine, which will run in real-time and be the first of its kind.
- 'Titanfall' Goes Down
March 26 2014 1:44 PM
Servers collapsed for "Titanfall" players on Tuesday, though the issue has been resolved.
- New 'BF4' Patch For PS4
March 26 2014 1:38 PM
A new patch for the PS4 promises to repair bugs and errors for EA DICE's first person shooter "Battlefield 4."
- Why Facebook Wants Oculus' Virtual Reality Technology
March 25 2014 7:07 PM
Facebook reached a deal to buy Oculus VR, a transaction involving $400 million in cash and 23.1 million shares of Facebook common stock.
- How Violence In Video Games Affects Your Kids
March 25 2014 4:33 PM
- The Dangers Of Violence In Video Games [VIDEO]
March 25 2014 3:39 PM
A new study reveals that violence in video games leads to violence in kids' behavior, but how effective was the research method?
- PS1 And PS2 Games Heading To PS4?
March 25 2014 12:04 PM
Rumors reveal that PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 2 games may come to Sony's latest console, the PS4.
- 'BF4 Naval Strike' Delayed For PC
March 25 2014 11:06 AM
EA DICE announced in a blog post that it would delay its recent DLC on the PC.
- ZeptoLab Files Legal Documents To Cancel King's EU 'Candy' Trademark
March 25 2014 8:21 AM
ZeptoLab, the game developer behind mobile hit "Cut the Rope," said it has filed legal documents in an effort to cancel King's EU trademark on the word "candy" -- as in "Candy Crush Saga."
- What Will 'GTA Online' Update 1.12 Bring?
March 24 2014 3:09 PM
Rockstar hasn't even announced the release date of update 1.12, but players are already being very honest about what they want it to include.
- China Gets Organic Pork...From A Game Company [VIDEO]
March 24 2014 2:22 PM
“NetEase,” a Chinese company best known for Internet games, is now shipping pork to customers.