- Is There An Alternative To The Xbox One And PlayStation 4?
November 07 2013 5:54 PM
While resolution issues continue to be a contentious topic for players trying to decide whether to buy the Sony PlayStation 4 or the Microsoft Xbox One, others may be looking to other options.
- Sony Expects Players To Be Happy With The Same Old Content On A Next-Gen Device
November 07 2013 3:15 PM
PlayStation 4 boasts features its predecessor already possesses. Does that make it a day-one pass?
- 'Call of Duty Ghosts' 6GB RAM Fix: 'COD: Ghosts' Artificial PC Restriction Forces Players To Seek Workaround
November 06 2013 1:40 PM
While some players quickly jumped into the action after "Call of Duty: Ghosts" was released on Tuesday, others were entirely blocked from even running "COD: Ghosts" on their PCs due to an artificial RAM restriction.
- Sony Exec Clarifies PS4 Features Via Twitter
November 05 2013 7:11 PM
Sony executive Shuhei Yoshida is reaching out to gamers on Twitter to explain the features and policies behind the upcoming PlayStation 4.
- PlayStation 4 Launch Marketing Blitz Begins
November 05 2013 4:11 PM
The PlayStation 4 launch is on Nov. 15 and Sony is starting its marketing blitz with several new commercials as well as new gameplay footage from Killzone: Shadow Fall" and "Resogun."
- WB Games Humble Bundle Offers 'Scribblenauts Unlimited,' 'Batman: Arkham City' And More For Charity
November 05 2013 3:56 PM
WB Games and Humble Bundle will offer six games including "Scribblenauts Unlimited" and "Batman: Arkham City" to support the We Can Be Heroes charity at a price you name.
- 'Battlefield 4' Bugs: EA DICE Details 'BF4' Fixes And Patches Made To Remedy Bug-Ridden Release
November 04 2013 4:43 PM
After several bugs, crashes and glitches marred the release of "Battlefield 4," EA DICE released a detailed explanation and status update about actions taken to fix problems encountered in "BF4."
- Microsoft Explains Xbox One Kinect Data Collection
November 04 2013 2:27 PM
The Xbox One will delete most private user data, but Microsoft says users should expect little privacy during live gameplay and chats.
- Children's Charity Extra Life Hit By DDoS Attack
November 02 2013 6:05 PM
Extra Life, a charity organization dedicated to raising money for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, was hit by a DDoS attack today.
- 'Battlefield 4' Bugs and Fixes: EA DICE Responds To 'BF4' Player Frustrations; Game Client And Server Crashes Continue
November 01 2013 3:39 PM
Despite patches released by EA DICE for the newly released "Battlefield 4," players are still voicing mass frustration over game-breaking bugs and problems with "BF4."
- Steam Halloween Sale 2013: Killer Video Game Deals And Steals Before Annual Steam Holiday Sale
October 30 2013 12:46 PM
Steam, Valve Corp.'s digital distribution platform, is offering great deals on several horror and adventure games well before their annual Steam Holiday Sale.
- 'Battlefield 4' Bugs And Problems: 'BF4' Issues, Missing Features, Possible Fixes And Patches
October 29 2013 1:21 PM
EA DICE released its highly anticipated "Battlefield 4" Tuesday at midnight EDT, but the unveiling wasn't without a few bugs and issues.
- Bitstrips Backlash: How To Block The Facebook Comic App
October 29 2013 11:53 AM
Bitstrips has taken over Facebook, but is the backlash spreading just as rapidly? Here's how to block the comic creation app from your news feed.
- Can Viewers Tell The Difference Between The Xbox One And PS4 Version Of 'Battlefield 4'?
October 28 2013 3:55 PM
'Battlefield 4' gameplay footage will let viewers get a look at the rumored resolution difference between the PS4 and the Xbox One.
- 'GTA 5 Online' Money Problems
October 25 2013 3:45 PM
Rockstar is struggling to get control over the in-game economy of “GTA Online.”
- Earnings News: Microsoft, Amazon, Zynga [VIDEO]
October 24 2013 7:03 PM
Microsoft Corp., Amazon.com, Inc., and Zynga Inc. reported quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Thursday.
- Microsoft Offers Early Xbox One Gameplay On Tour
October 24 2013 12:59 PM
Microsoft (MSFT) is taking the Xbox One on tour, giving gamers early access prior to the console's release date.
- Will Xbox One Support Windows Apps?
October 22 2013 3:33 PM
Reports say Xbox One will run Windows 8 and 8.1 apps, via a description on Dell's product page. Microsoft tries to clear up the confusion.
- 'GTA 5' Malware Infected Thousands Of PCs
October 22 2013 11:03 AM
Thousands of eager PC gamers have downloaded malware in the form of a BitTorrent that purports to be an early release of “GTA V” for PCs.
- Nintendo Officially Ends Wii Production
October 21 2013 4:37 PM
After 100 million units sold worldwide in seven years, Nintendo is officially ending production of the Nintendo Wii