- PlayStation 4 Specs And Price Could Change, Says Sony
February 21 2013 3:50 PM
Sony announced the PlayStation 4 on Wednesday in New York. While there are some very exciting developments and plans for the PS4 there are still plenty of questions. Sony discussed the PS4 on Thursday and said the specs, as well as the price of the system, have yet to be finalized.
- PlayStation 4: The Videogames Announced On Sony’s Big Night; Watch The Trailers For Each Of The PS4 Games [VIDEOS]
February 20 2013 10:33 PM
On Wednesday, Sony announced the PlayStation 4 and while there is plenty to digest one of the most important aspects of any console are the games that a user will play. Luckily, Sony announced some exciting new games to look forward to in addition to the announcement of the PlayStation 4.
- How Does The PS4 Stack Up To Its Rival Next-Gen Consoles?
February 20 2013 9:57 PM
On Wednesday night, Sony held a massive event in New York to announce their upcoming gaming console, the PlayStation 4. It’s an impressive-looking machine, but how will it stack up to other next-gen consoles?
- Sony Unveils 'More Social' PlayStation 4 Console
February 20 2013 8:07 PM
Sony’s big announcement has lived up to its billing. The PlayStation 4 will feature social integration, a new controller and plenty of interesting technology.
- PlayStation 4 Live Stream: Watch Sony’s Big Announcement Here
February 20 2013 5:54 PM
Sony’s big announcement could mean the unveiling of the PlayStation 4. The speculation about what the controller will look like as well as the new system’s capabilities may be revealed at 6 p.m. EST, and you can watch the announcement via live stream on IBTimes.
- Turtle Beach CEO Juergen Stark On The Future Of Gaming
February 20 2013 5:44 PM
We spoke with Juergen Stark, the new CEO of Turtle Beach, about how he plans to carry his company through the next generation of video game technology.
- On The Eve Of Sony’s Big PlayStation Announcement, PS4 Price And Release Date Revealed? [REPORT]
February 19 2013 9:39 PM
Sony is planning something big for Wednesday and many are speculating that it will be the unveiling of the next-generation console PlayStation 4. Some sources have discussed the possible price of the PS4 as well as a release date for Sony’s new videogame console.
- Sony Drops PS Vita Price In Japan Before Console Unveiling
February 19 2013 6:44 PM
Sony has dropped the price of its handheld PS Vita console in Japan just before a highly anticipated announcement about its next generation console hardware.
- Microsoft Threatens Lifetime Xbox Live Ban To Pirates
February 19 2013 12:26 PM
Microsoft has threatened potential pirates with "consoles bans" if they partake in a leak of its upcoming video game, "Gears of War: Judgement."
- Will New Playstation Controller Have PS Move, Loudspeaker And Touchscreen?
February 16 2013 12:53 PM
The Playstation 4 could blend familiar with the new in its next-generation DualShock controller, according to the latest report.
- Xbox Co-Founder Slams Microsoft For ‘Stupid’ Business
February 14 2013 3:42 PM
One of the co-founders of the Xbox console slammed his former employer in a blog post this week, saying that the major console developers have all but doomed themselves to failure in the next hardware generation.
- GameStop: 60% Of Customers Won’t Buy Consoles That Block Used Games
February 14 2013 12:27 PM
GameStop said it conducted a survey showing that as many as three out of every five customers said they would not buy a system that blocked the use of pre-owned games.
- ‘Skylanders’ Now Activision’s Newest $1 Billion Franchise
February 11 2013 5:30 PM
Activision Blizzard's “Skylanders” franchise has topped $1 billion in worldwide retail sales, the company announced Monday.
- Nvidia Project Shield Demo Released: A First Look At Android Gameplay On A Handheld Console
February 11 2013 10:48 AM
Nvidia's Project Shield is still months away from its release date, but the company just revealed a video sneak peek of what players can expect in terms of gameplay.
- New 'Call of Duty' Confirmed, But Activision Expects Sales To Fall
February 08 2013 3:01 PM
Activision is expecting lower "Call of Duty" sales numbers in futures despite posting its best year ever.
- Will The Xbox 720 Have A Siri-Like Voice-Control Feature?
February 08 2013 1:34 PM
According to reports, the Xbox 720 may include a feature similar to Siri.
- ‘FarmVille’ Is Being Made Into A Television Show, Produced By Brett Ratner
February 07 2013 6:12 PM
Zynga's Facebook game "FarmVille" is being adapted for a television series produced by Brett Ratner.
- Xbox 720 May Not Support Used Games
February 06 2013 4:58 PM
In an interview with Edge Magazine, an alleged source with ties to the Xbox 720 revealed information about what players can expect from Microsoft's next console.
- ‘Dead Space 3’ Reviews Are In; Does The Eagerly Anticipated Game Live Up To The Hype?
February 05 2013 7:07 PM
“Dead Space 3” was released on February 5 and is one of the first highly anticipated video games of 2013. With plenty of hype, and two successful games to live up to, the critic reviews are in and they are mostly positive and most recommend the “Dead Space 3” with some minor reservations.
- OUYA Gaming Console Will Be Released In June
February 05 2013 11:25 AM
The OUYA game console will hit the shelves this June at the relatively low price-point of $99.99.