- Livid Gun Lovers Fired Up Over Anti-NRA Flick
January 16 2014 4:51 PM
Following reports that the Weinstein Co. is producing an anti-NRA Meryl Streep vehicle, angry gun owners flocked to Facebook and posted one-star reviews of the film company.
- Is Rep. Aaron Schock Gay? The Question Is In Play
January 16 2014 2:58 PM
The rumors that Aaron Schock may be gay was picked up by the New York Times, although the paper didn't name the Republican congressman from Illinois.
- 'Wages For Facebook' Campaign Demands Pay Per 'Like'
January 16 2014 1:45 PM
A new campaign called "Wages For Facebook" has some activists demanding that the social media giant pay its users for their activity.
- LinkedIn Appoints China Head
January 16 2014 12:40 AM
The e-networking site’s latest move is being regarded as a precursor to a formal launch in the country.
- How Reddit Has Evolved Since 2005
January 14 2014 2:49 PM
New graphs attempt to make sense of the sprawling digital community that is Reddit.
- China's Very Own 'SF Batkid' Saves The Day?
January 14 2014 6:22 AM
A 9-year-old boy suffering from muscular dystrophy lived out his dream of being a superhero when officials staged a crime for him to fight.
- Kim Dotcom Starting Political Party In New Zealand
January 13 2014 6:32 PM
Eccentric Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom plans to launch a political party in New Zealand. The working title is “Megaparty,” a reference to Dotcom’s Megaupload and MEGA companies.
- Anonymous Critics - Are Their Days Numbered?
January 13 2014 4:38 PM
A court ordered that Yelp's fake reviews are "false statements" rather than opinions and are not protected by the First Amendment.
- The Syrian Electronic Army's Latest Hack Target
January 13 2014 2:06 PM
The SEA has struck again, hitting another high-profile company.
- Jennifer Lawrence ‘Photobombs’ Taylor Swift At Golden Globes
January 13 2014 1:43 AM
Lawrence’s epic “photobomb” of Taylor Swift at the Golden Globes is catching fire all over the Internet.
- Upworthy Had A Great Year, But Is It Sustainable?
January 10 2014 2:51 PM
The rapidly growing viral video aggregator shared its top topics for 2013, but is Upworthy just one Facebook tweak away from obscurity?
- The Reason Facebook Killed Sponsored Posts
January 10 2014 12:59 PM
Of course, this does not mean that Facebook is getting rid of advertisements or brand messages in the news feed.
- OKC Thunder Star Kevin Durant Posts, Deletes Smoking Selfie, Claims Phone Was Hacked
January 10 2014 10:50 AM
Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant claims that someone hacked his phone and posted a picture of him smoking hookah to his Twitter account.
- Snapchat CEO Dating Taylor Swift: Report
January 10 2014 9:06 AM
Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel is rumored to be dating pop singer Taylor Swift.
- ‘Bridgeghazi’ Backlash - Why Conservatives Are Fuming Over Christie Hashtag
January 09 2014 2:11 PM
The #Bridgeghazi hashtag is being condemned by conservatives as liberals use it with glee - underscoring their polarized political lenses.
- Facebook's First Acquisition In India
January 09 2014 1:14 AM
Little Eye Labs was co-founded in May 2012 by a group of entrepreneurs.
- Velveeta Shortage: A Cheesy Publicity Stunt?
January 08 2014 3:15 PM
Twitter users expressed skepticism Wednesday about the curiously timed “Cheesepocalypse,” but Kraft Foods says it wasn’t cooked up in a marketing meeting.
- Mayer Making A Splash At Electronics Show
January 08 2014 11:58 AM
CEO Marissa Mayer revealed her Yahoo strategy, which included new apps, websites, improved existing projects, and, of course, more acquisitions.
- Cher Tweets Scorn For 'Cokehead' Trey Radel As He Returns To Capitol
January 07 2014 10:14 PM
Singer Cher called disgraced politician Trey Radel, R-Fla., a "cokehead" when he returned to work on Capitol Hill after seeking treatment for drugs and alcohol.
- Biz Stone Launches Jelly
January 07 2014 4:22 PM
Biz Stone draws a distinction between information and knowledge and says that Jelly is a new way to search based around knowledge.