- Connecticut State Police tweeted that the situation at the Westfield-Meriden Mall was not matching initial reports.
- “We are looking for a credible Boko Haram leadership that will convince us that the girls are here and alive," Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari said Wednesday.
- The landmark agreement was presented to delegates in Paris Saturday after negotiators worked overtime to iron out differences.
- Reacting to a mass shooting in Southern California on Wednesday afternoon, President Obama said there were steps the U.S. could take to make the country safer.
- A passenger tried to enter the cockpit of a British Airways flight as it was traveling from Heathrow Airport in London to Boston Tuesday morning.
- The U.K. is recruiting almost 2,000 more people to help prevent terrorist attacks as Prime Minister David Cameron reveals seven attacks have been prevented in the last six months.
- According to reports, the attacker committed suicide after the shooting spree at a military training camp.