- Attorney General Sessions says RICO could be used against states that have legalized weed.
- The court vacated a DUI conviction for a person with a medical marijuana prescription.
- Republican lawmakers have put forth a bill that could legalize medical marijuana in Tennessee.
- A recount of Election Day results that fully legalized pot use in the state has begun.
- A Maryland lawsuit against the state's Medical Cannabis Commission cited addressing racial disparities in the legal cannabis business.
- States are warning parents about the threat of marijuana edibles getting mixed up in trick-or-treaters candy buckets.
- Manufacturers and distributors must start selling edible cannabis products with updated packing and a universal symbol on Saturday.
- The odds of dying from consuming too much marijuana are incredibly low.