Another BART protest broke out during the rush-hour on Monday evening, which led to closure of two BART stations - Civic Center and Powell Station in downtown San Francisco. Moreover, 10 protesters, including those aboveground along Market Street and inside the transit system, were arrested by authorities.

It's first time for the authorities, who seems lose tolerance and patience for the demonstration, to arrest the protesters.

This has been an ongoing process, BART Deputy Chief Daniel O. Hartwig said, making the decision to make arrest protesters.

On Monday evening, more than 100 protesters paraded on the Market Street chanting, From England to the bay, the cops must pay, insinuating to the recent riots in England.

The protesters roamed up and down Market Street for several hours, holding the sign board written with Stop Killing the Poor, BART Cops Murder Passengers, Free Speech. Some people even put the posters - Disband the Bart Police on their back. When the protesters marched toward the station entrances, the police closed the transit stations. However, the wireless service was available during the protest.

Normal operations resumed in both Civic Center and Powell station around 9 PM.

The continuous BART protest stems from the death of Charles Blair Hill, a homeless, who was shot to death on July 3 on the Civic Center Station platform, after he threw a bottle at the police and then approached a BART officer and displayed a weapon.

The outraged people have protested the fatal shooting by stopping trains in the BART station for multiple time in different ways. Because they organized the demonstrations with smartphone and text messages, the BART officers disrupted the cell phone service on Aug. 11, which in turn stirred more criticism and attack.

On Aug. 14, Anonymous hacked the BART Web site, leaking 2,001 names of users as well as their passwords. The addresses and phone numbers of BART users were also released.

On Aug. 15, a protest was also held. Anonymous had organized the protest at BART station, leading to the closure of four station in downtown San Francisco in the rush-hour.

On Aug. 17, the group hacked into the BART police website in San Francisco, publishing 102 police officers' personal information, including their home addresses and email accounts and passwords.

The BART has scheduled a special meeting to discuss the policy on Wednesday.