With more than 50,000 followers on Instagram, there are plenty of people who are already familiar with musician Pilot Jones, but he was introduced to the masses when pictures of him making out with reality star Blac Chyna leaked Sunday. The question most people are wondering is whether the kissing pictures happened when Blac Chyna was dating “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star Rob Kardashian. They are engaged and she is 8 months pregnant. To find out more about Jones, continue reading below:
1. Kardashian allegedly threatened him. Days after the kissing pictures leaked, Kardashian was investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department for allegedly threatening physical harm through a text message.
2. He makes music. Jones’ current single, “Work It (Go),” which features rapper Trina, is on sale through iTunes. The video has more than 105,000 views on YouTube.
3. Jones hasn’t responded to the cheating rumors. After the pictures leaked, Jones remained silent on all his social media platforms. Even though he has accounts through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, he did not talk about Chyna or the scandal.
4. His Instagram is new and his first post is a video of Chyna dancing from 24 weeks ago, which is about the time Radar Online placed them together with the leaked photos. They were supposedly captured in March.
He captioned the video, “When that #beat drop and you can't help but twerk sum.'”
Her hairstyle in the video is similar to the one in the leaked kissing photos, too.
The rest of his page is filled with pictures of Trina, who he collaborated with, and pictures of himself. “That moment when you're sitting in the parking lot & contemplate if going into the #gym is really worth it,” he captioned a picture of himself from last month.
5. Chyna denied the cheating accusations on Instagram. In fact, she accused Jones of being gay. “The only reason we took those pictures other than me trying to be a good friend was so he could send it to his boyfriend to make him like jealous and say that he's going back to girls!” she wrote on Instagram Thursday.
Follow me on Twitter @mariamzzarella