Shocking video shows a 15-foot python trapped inside the wall of a man's living room in Bangkok, Thailand being rescued.
Fast radio bursts are intense pulses of radio waves that are believed to originate from somewhere in outer space.
- While most people tend to ignore sleeping disorders, it is important to address these issues at the initial stage itself, and seek treatment, if necessary, to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Pythons, like other snakes, and like all reptiles in general, are thought to not care for their children, who are left to fend for themselves from the moment they are born.
- Scientists discovered Greenland’s fast-draining lakes have started a chain reaction, which could lead to the potential collapse of the ice sheet.
- The incident took place on a Cancun-bound flight which took off from Gatwick airport in south-east England.
- In one of the biggest crackdowns in the city, police arrested 14 men and 61 women, and seized HK$380,000 ($48,450) in cash.
- Archaeologists have excavated tools from Kenya, dating back to the Middle Stone Age, which hint at a long trend of climate-driven behavior among early Homo sapiens.
- Homo sapiens were making children with not just the Neanderthals, but also with another extinct human species called Denisovans, whose discovery was first announced in 2010.
- A faulty cargo hatch on a Russian airplane caused gold bars to rain over a runway in Siberia.
- This is the second consecutive year the U.S. was unable to maintain its spot in the list that counts down from the happiest to the saddest nation in the world.
- A school in India tried to shame some of its pupils by forcing them to sign a letter confessing that they were lesbian students.
- Parents are upsets after learning that a group of white teens allegedly had a "mock slave auction."
- A French baker received a heavy fine after he breached the country's labor laws.
- A train company has launched promotion allowing a discounted fare to young riders with avocados.
- The operation was recently performed on Freyja Christiansen from Canberra at the Epworth Hospital in Richmond.
- Albert Einstein's indispensable contributions to the world of physics like the mass-energy equivalence formula E=mc2 helped him get the Nobel Prize in 1921.
- Sue Elcock, on vacation in Australia, reeled in a mammoth sea bass grouper that weighed about 130 pounds.
- The newly discovered fossils were dated back to the end of the Cretaceous Period, making these prehistoric creatures the very last of their kind on Earth.
- The 84-year-old Irish man had gone to the emergency room with complaints of feeling unsteady over the past several months.
- Although astronomers previously thought the strange signal came from dark matter – that is not the case.
- Jupiter’s Great Red Spot has been steadily contracting for over a century and could also completely disappear.