UPDATE: 11:46 p.m. EST — Yoko Ono’s spokesman, Elliot Mintz, issued a statement to ABC News saying the reports of the 83-year-old suffering a possible stroke were “not accurate,” and she will be discharged from the hospital early Saturday.

“To the best of my knowledge, she had symptoms along the lines of a serious flu, and her doctors thought it was best that she would get a check-up at the hospital. … There is no stroke and there are no life-threatening circumstances ... described to me.”

On Thursday, Us Weekly magazine published 25 facts about Ono. In one of the facts, Ono told the magazine that she was not responsible for the breakup of Beatles. “I had nothing to do with breaking up the Beatles. And I think Paul [McCartney] is a pretty cool dude,” she told Us Weekly.

Original story:

Artist and activist Yoko Ono, 83, the widow of John Lennon of the Beatles, was rushed to a New York City hospital Friday night after suffering a possible stroke, a police source told WCBS-TV

Ono reportedly called 911 around 9 p.m. EST after she feared she was having a stroke, according to sources. She was rushed from her home at the Dakota building in Manhattan to Mount Sinai West Hospital, formerly known as St. Luke’s Roosevelt, the same place where Lennon died after being shot in 1980. 

Earlier in the day Ono, who turned 83 on Feb. 18, tweeted about “change.”

Ono also recently tweeted about the George Harrison, the late guitarist of Beatles, who would have celebrated his 73rd birthday this week.

Ono was reportedly unconscious when paramedics arrived. They took her to the hospital at 9:05 p.m., the Fire Department of New York told WCBS-TV.