Britney Spears appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman Tuesday night to announce the Top Ten list of Ways the Country Would Be Different if Britney Spears Were President
Clad in a bikini, a red flower in her hair and seated in the top of a desk Spears read the list including that there would be Free pie for everybody.
Spears' Top Ten below:
10. I'd be the first president to wear eye shadow since Nixon.
9. We would only invade fun places like Cabo.
8. Free pie for everybody.
7. My situation room would be a cabana at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas.
6. I'd lure Osama out of hiding with the irresistible scent of my new fragrance Circus Fantasy.
5. Every presidential news conference would feature costume changes.
4. America might have a more coherent fiscal strategy.
3. Challenge U.S. to put nightclub on the moon by the end of the decade.
2. Three words: Vice President Diddy
1. Finally the media would pay some attention to me.
Letterman seemed pleased by Spears' performance.
The singer is in the midst of her tour Circus.