- Anna Duggar and Josh Duggar thanked fans for their support.
- “The Real” producers are reportedly searching for a new co-host after announcing Tamar Braxton would not return next season.
- Memorial Day weekend generally means fun, beaches and a lack of new episodes.
- Angela Simmons and her fiancé are expecting a baby together.
- A new report Friday revealed details about the Duchess of Cambridge's relationship with York Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice.
- From classic burgers to a spicy patty that will make your eyes water, check out some of the best recipes for National Hamburger Day.
- Jolie and Pitt have been surrounded by several rumors about their marriage, but the couple has not responded to any of them.
- Khloé Kardashian reportedly filed for divorce a second time because she’s ready to have kids and wants to move on.
- Rupert Friend’s character Quinn appeared to die in the “Homeland” Season 5 finale, but reports say the actor is coming back for Season 6.
- Tamar Braxton is already bouncing back from the drama with “The Real” and is rumored to announce something big next week.
- If you prefer to celebrate Memorial Day from the couch, there are plenty of movies on Netflix that highlight heroes in the armed forces.
- Check out the hottest premieres hitting the small screen this summer.
- Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom are one step closer to being divorced after nearly three years.
- K. Michelle told a fan on Instagram that she’s done with “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Does that mean she’s quitting again?
- Jinger and Joy Duggar prefer not to talk about their brother John-David Duggar’s relationship status.
- Watch the trailers for the biggest movies hitting theaters this summer.
- Re-watch “Smart House,” “Johnny Tsunami” and other Disney Channel classics over Memorial Day weekend.
- Karen's sexy novel receives an unexpected response in a new sneak-peek video from Season 4 of “Mistresses.”
- Troy Ave has been revealed as the main suspect in a New York City shootout that left one dead and three, including himself, injured.
- Nia Guzman says she doesn’t think Chris Brown is responsible enough to care for Royalty on his own.
- Jenelle Evans and Nathan Griffith have come to an agreement about the custody arrangement for their son Kaiser.
- Here's a list of fun, free events to celebrate and honor service members over Memorial Day weekend in the nation's capital.