- “Game of Thrones” had a bloodbath in the Season 6 finale, but these six actors have plenty of other projects lined up.
- It's never too early to begin speculating on the next season of "Game of Thrones."
- Who will be the next person Arya Stark crosses off her kill list on “Game of Thrones”?
- In a sneak peek of Monday’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” Yung Joc finds himself in an awkward situation when his friend’s girlfriends hits on him.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ hasn’t shown Lady Stoneheart yet, and they might not need to after Arya’s latest move.
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar served as chaperones on their daughter Jinger Duggar's recent date.
- Cory Higgins was a bartender and aspiring entrepreneur when “The Bachelorette” approached him in 2003. But he wasn’t necessarily interested in finding love.
- Ray J is not happy Kanye West depicted him in the music video for “Famous,” says his fiancee is “tripping” over it.
- Jon Bernthal said Frank Castle has yet to make his full transformation on “Daredevil.”
- Kourtney Kardashian has some serious fears about Blac Chyna taking on the Kardashian name.
- Nick Cannon seems to be the reason why Mariah Carey and James Packer can’t get married yet.
- “Game of Thrones” writers may have confirmed a popular fan theory regarding Jon Snow during the Season 6 finale.
- “Game of Thrones” Season 7 will premiere on HBO in 2017.
- Singer Toni Braxton and rapper Birdman were described as holding hands at the 2016 BET Awards presentation.
- From Beyoncé's opening to Janelle Monáe's epic Prince tribute, relive some of the best performances of the 2016 BET Awards!
- The reality-TV personality didn’t have anything nice to say about some of her “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” co-stars in a game of “Royalty or Reject.”
- Wes will make an alliance to try to take out Johnny Bananas and Vince on Wednesday’s “The Challenge.”
- The Season 7 finale of “Sister Wives” had some wild moments, from Christine reacting to Mykelti’s marriage to Meri discussing her catfishing scandal.
- Cardi B posted a message saying how much she loves her boyfriend Tommy.
- “Game of Thrones” fans have expected the R+L=J theory to be confirmed for years, but will it actually happen Sunday?
- Shark fans definitely won’t be seeing any of the “Megalodon” mockumentaries during this year’s Shark Week.
- Kate Mansi revealed that Abigail was not always going to be recast on “Days of Our Lives.”