- Get all the important details about the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, including what the themes are and who will be performing.
- Sierra and Lip hit a bump on the road on “Shameless” Season 7. Ruby Modine shares her thoughts on whether they’ll make it work.
- Don’t expect to watch a new episode of “Quantico” Season 2 this Sunday — or any Sunday, for that matter. The show is moving time slots.
- “Sense8” will return to Netflix for a holiday episode, but Season 2 won’t premiere until spring.
- The only episodes of “Game of Thrones” you need to watch before Season 7 premieres in 2017.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy said he’s traumatized after he and Peta Murgatroyd were kicked out of their first birthing class.
- Will “Once Upon a Time” viewers finally meet Emma Swan’s killer on Sunday's Season 6 winter finale?
- Meghan Trainor revealed how she and boyfriend Daryl Sabara celebrated their five-month anniversary together.
- Channing Tatum expressed how lucky he is to have Jenna Dewan in his life in an Instagram post he shared on her birthday.
- Carlos Valdes was spotted wearing a full Vibe costume in downtown Vancouver while filming scenes for an upcoming episode of “The Flash.”
- “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life” is over, but these questions about Rory, Lorelai and their friends are still unanswered!
- How will Kev and V react following the news that their other wife, Svetlana, took over as The Alibi’s owner on “Shameless”?
- The synopsis for the Season 2 finale of “Scream Queens” reveals that Dr. Brock Holt (John Stamos) is going to perform a dangerous surgery on Dean Cathy Munsch (Jamie Lee Curtis) to save her life.
- “Supergirl” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg revealed why Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Maggie’s (Floriana Lima) relationship won’t go smoothly.
- “The Flash” was filming some scenes in downtown Vancouver earlier today, and YVRShoots spotted a new mysterious character in costume that bears some similarities to the “Justice League 3000” version of the Flash.
- Kara (Melissa Benoist) may use her inter-dimensional extrapolator again for the previously announced “The Flash” and “Supergirl” musical crossover that is set to air sometime in spring 2017.
- “Legends of Tomorrow” executive producer Marc Guggenheim revealed why original Wonder Woman actress Lynda Carter did not end up appearing in the “Invasion!” crossover event.
- “The Flash” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg confirmed that Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Barry (Grant Gustin) have renewed their friendship after the former accidentally changed the course of history himself in the “Invasion!” crossover event.
- Seth MacFarlane took to Twitter to discuss why people in Hollywood dislike president-elect Donald Trump.
- Emma Swan will be wished out of Storybrooke on the next “Once Upon a Time.”
- If Warner Bros. decides to make a “Suicide Squad” sequel, Jai Courtney would love to come back.
- The queen of pop will be hosting a benefit show and auction during Art Basel Miami Beach, where attendees will be able to bid on Madonna's personal artworks and wedding photos.