The Casey Anthony's trial focused on computers, chloroform and dog on Wednesday.

Computer examiners testified, Wednesday, that they had found information on chloroform in a deleted space in the phones and computers that Casey Anthony had used.

According to the computer examiners, even though the records of the searches have been deleted by the user, they could still find it in the hard drives of the computers.

Some of the phrases searched were how to make chloroform, neck breaking and self defense. The searches were made by Casey in March 2008, 3 months before Caylee went missing.

The records were found in the hard drive of the computer even though they had been deleted, Sandra Osborne of the Orange County Sheriff's Office testified. Osborne had obtained a complete Internet history in the computer belonging to the Anthony family.

They also searched Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, on or after July 16, 2008, who was said to be Caylee's nanny by Casey, but didn't exist actually.

The only instances of that name Osborne found were search queries for Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, all on or after July 16, 2008. No instance of the name appeared before that, she said.

John Bradley, the owner of an Ontario-based company that develops forensic computer software, testified one specific website related with chloroform had been visited more than 80 times.

It also appeared searches were conducted using terms such as inhalation, self-defense, meningeal artery, ruptured spleen, alcohol and head injury, Bradley said.

So far, prosecutors have not proven that Anthony was the one making the Google searches, but they may call others with access to the computer, such as other members of the Anthony family, to testify to the fact.

The defense alleges the searches may not have been made by Casey, and could have also been in relation to an ex-boyfriend’s MySpace posting.

Deputy Kristin Brewer, another dog handler with the Osceola County Sheriff's Office after Jason Forgey, took the witness stand on Wednesday.

According to Brewer, her dog Bones had alerted her of the odor of body decomposition in the Anthony's backyard, the same spot where Forgey's dog, Gerus, had also alerted.

The trial is expected to take 6-8 weeks before a verdict is reached.

The prosecutors say Casey chloroformed Caylee and then put duct tape over her nose and mouth, suffocating the girl.

Casey's lawyers claim Caylee was not murdered. They say the toddler accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool and George, Casey's father, helped her keep the death a secret. George denied the claim on Thursday.

Caylee was last seen alive on June 16 and it was only on July 16 that she was reported missing to the police. Cindy had alerted the police by calling a 911 dispatcher and saying that she had smelled a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car that was spotted in an impound lot. The car was later towed by authorities for forensic analysis.

Initially, Casey told the police that a babysitter had abducted Caylee. Investigations showed Casey was lying as the babysitter Zanny was fictitious. Five months later, in December 2008, Caylee's decomposed skeletal remains were found in a wooded area near Casey's house by a meter reader who was relieving himself.

Casey has been charged with seven counts, including first degree murder, aggravated child abuse and misleading the police in the death of Caylee. If she is convicted of first degree, she could be sentenced to death by the seven-woman, five-man jury.