- Journalists And Youth Activists Targeted In Benghazi Assassinations
September 20 2014 4:36 PM
Ten people were assassinated in Benghazi in just 24 hours. One of the victims was just 17 years old.
- Miss America's Planned Parenthood Internship Draws Criticism
September 20 2014 8:55 AM
Newly crowned Miss America Kira Kazantsev had a college internship at Planned Parenthood.
- After Record IPO, Alibaba Prepares To Expand Outside China
September 20 2014 2:18 AM
Alibaba could strengthen its overseas operations by focusing on investments in, and partnerships with, local logistics companies.
- Alibaba's Big Winners: Banks, Jack Ma And NYSE
September 19 2014 5:35 PM
Alibaba left $5 billion on the table, and that went directly to underwriting institutions.
- Groupon Reveals Dismal Diversity Data
September 19 2014 4:48 PM
Groupon revealed its diversity statistics on Friday, which fell in line with a number of tech companies reports over the past months
- E-Commerce Giant Explodes In Debut
September 19 2014 12:01 PM
Alibaba's IPO soared 36 percent on Friday morning, with customer orders flying high and huge crowds watching.
- BeLinked Bills Itself As The Tinder For LinkedIn
September 18 2014 3:22 PM
If you're already surfing LinkedIn for prospective dates, the BeLinked app might be for you
- Arsenal Await Injury Updates
September 18 2014 1:14 PM
Arsenal are anxiously awaiting fitness news ahead of their meeting with Aston Villa on Saturday.
- 21 Minutes Each Day
September 18 2014 12:52 PM
That's the amount of time Americans spend on Facebook every day. Of course, that's dramatically modest compared to your TV time.
- Where To Score Free Burgers For National Cheeseburger Day
September 18 2014 12:18 PM
Burger joints across America are offering free or deeply discounted burgers in honor of National Cheeseburger Day.
- Alibaba IPO: Who Wins, Who Loses?
September 17 2014 8:38 PM
The IPO of the Chinese e-commerce giant on Thursday will create winners and losers. A handy guide.
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Date Revealed
September 17 2014 6:23 PM
The time, date, location, channel and time for the 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show has been revealed.
- How Tencent Became Alibaba's Biggest Rival
September 17 2014 5:37 PM
By investing in mobile platforms, Tencent has emerged as a threat to Alibaba's e-commerce dominance in China.
- Lolo Jones Eliminated From ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 19
September 17 2014 6:56 AM
Athlete Lolo Jones was the first contestant to be eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" Season 19 on Tuesday night.
- Police Change Account Of Darrien Hunt Shooting
September 16 2014 8:56 AM
Authorities in Utah have altered their account of how Darrien Hunt, a 22-year-old black man, was killed by police last week.
- ‘I Have The Right To Say No’
September 15 2014 8:59 PM
“Django Unchained” actress Daniele Watts refused to show a cop her ID, and California law may be on her side.
- Alibaba Boosts Share Pricing To $68 Ahead Of IPO
September 15 2014 6:10 PM
High institutional demand ahead of an IPO later this week.
- Netropolitan, A Facebook For The Rich, Launches Tuesday
September 15 2014 5:53 PM
The new paid social networking site lets rich people talk about anything without scorn from the 99 percent.
- When A Major Newspaper Doesn’t Get Twitter
September 15 2014 12:53 PM
The Times of India tweets about the cleavage of a Bollywood actress, then tells her to take it as a compliment.
- Could Fitz Become A Bad Guy In 'Agents of SHIELD' Season 2?
September 15 2014 10:40 AM
A new poster from “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” Season 2 teases Fitz's dark future -- but just how dark will his character be?