- 'The Fappening': McKayla Maroney Isn't Impressed
September 02 2014 6:48 PM
McKayla Maroney's alleged nude pictures were banned from The Fappening on Reddit Tuesday.
- The Group That Discovered The Sotloff Video
September 02 2014 3:22 PM
The nonprofit SITE Intelligence Group first discovered evidence that Steven Sotloff was beheaded by ISIS.
- 'Republicans ... Worse Than ISIL': Dem Candidate
September 02 2014 1:50 PM
"I am not saying that the Republican Party is beheading people in the streets, obviously," Jesse 'JT' Smith clarified.
- 'I'll Take Kiev in Two Weeks' ... Never Mind
September 02 2014 8:53 AM
Vladimir Putin's claims that he could take Kiev in two weeks have been taken out of context, says the Russian president's advisers.
- Celebrate Labor Day With Quotes
September 01 2014 7:35 AM
Quotes for Labor Day 2014 that can be shared on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Israel Announces New West Bank Settlements
August 31 2014 6:33 PM
Israel said the settlements will be in an area it plans to keep under any future agreement with the Palestinians.
- Lizard Squad Conducts Reddit AMA
August 29 2014 12:50 PM
Who is Lizard Squad? The infamous hacker group held a Reddit AMA where users could ask them anything.
- 'Sons of Guns' Canceled After Star's Arrest In Rape Case
August 28 2014 2:40 AM
The hit prime-time reality show has been cancelled after its star was arrested for allegedly raping his 12-year-old daughter.
- Teen Retailers Struggle To Stay Cool
August 27 2014 4:27 PM
Sinking profits have Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle and Aeropostale trying on new looks -- and strategies.
- Smartphone Users Spend Way More Time In Apps Than The Mobile Web
August 27 2014 12:00 PM
Mobile ad server Medialets releases data from 300 million mobile ad impressions.
- 5 Things We Know About Douglas McCain, American Jihadist
August 27 2014 12:17 AM
Signs of a homegrown jihadi fighter are not always as obvious as expected.
- Is Snapchat Worth $10 Billion?
August 26 2014 9:08 PM
A Silicon Valley venture capital firm, Kleiner reportedly plans to invest as much as $20 million in May, a source told the Journal. Other investors include Google, Facebook, Uber and Twitter, USA Today reported.
- Will Date Rape Detection Nail Polish Prevent Sexual Assault? Critics Say No
August 26 2014 5:41 PM
A nail polish intended to detect date rape drugs has drawn criticism from feminist bloggers and anti-sexual assault groups.
- Can China's New Operating System Succeed?
August 26 2014 3:43 PM
The project to build a system to rival global players like Apple and Android is ambitious but may be doomed commercially.
- American Citizen Killed Fighting For ISIS
August 26 2014 3:23 PM
Douglas McAuthur McCain was an aspiring rapper who apparently turned to Islamic extremism and fought alongside ISIS.
- World Economic Forum Names 24 Revolutionary Startups
August 26 2014 3:06 AM
The World Economic Forum has an excellent track record of picking successful startups. These six could keep that trend going.
- GoFundMe Accused Of ‘Rewarding A Lynching’
August 25 2014 5:05 PM
As a crowdfunding campaign for Darren Wilson approaches half a million dollars, GoFundMe defended its decision to let it stay up.
- 'Destiny's' Ghost Takes Ice Bucket Challenge
August 25 2014 10:24 AM
'Destiny's' Ghost takes the ALS ice-bucket challenge.
- 'All Clear' Given At Ft. Lee After Active Shooter Lockdown
August 25 2014 10:19 AM
The incident allegedly took place at the headquarters of Combined Arms Support Command.
- Ukraine, Separatists Clash Near Russian Border
August 25 2014 8:52 AM
Ukrainian border guards managed to turn back a rebel armored column near Novoazovsk.