- General Mills Dustup Shows Need For US Arbitration Reform
April 17 2014 6:07 PM
General Mills is asking customers to relinquish their right to sue, but that could be rendered illegal under a bill to curb forced arbitration.
- Is Andre Johnson In Wu-Tang?
April 16 2014 4:08 PM
Wu-Tang Clan is denying that Andre Johnson, who reportedly cut off his penis and jumped from a balcony in a suicide bid, is affiliated with the group.
- Heartbleed, Internet’s Illegitimate Child, Is Not Through With Us Yet
April 15 2014 3:27 PM
“We don’t know your stuff has been compromised until something bad happens to you,” a security expert said about Heartbleed.
- Ukraine 'Special Operation' Against Separatists Begins
April 15 2014 12:10 PM
Gunfire could be heard from the airfield at the town of Kramatorsk in eastern Ukraine; Ukrainian troops were seen disembarking from helicopters.
- Russia Says Ukraine On Brink Of Civil War
April 15 2014 9:44 AM
The most serious East-West crisis since the end of the Cold War shows no signs of de-escalating.
- Turkey Accuses Twitter Of 'Tax Evasion'
April 14 2014 9:38 AM
Turkey Mon. urged Twitter execs to open an office and start paying taxes in the first direct talks since a short-lived two-week ban.
- Here's Why You Shouldn't Tweet Threats As A Joke To American Airlines
April 13 2014 2:14 PM
Even if you're "just a 14-year-old white girl."
- Former US Marine Has Death Sentence Overturned In Iran For 10-Year Prison Term
April 12 2014 8:49 PM
The three-year-long saga could have a quick end if Hekmati's lawyer can convince Iranian officials to let the former Marine go.
- US Government Wants Your Facebook Data
April 11 2014 1:04 PM
Unlike Facebook’s first transparency report, its second report was allowed to clarify how many requests came from U.S. law enforcement.
- Nasdaq Down 3% As Investors Sell Big Gainers
April 10 2014 5:53 PM
The taxman took a bite out of U.S. stocks Thursday as investors sold to come up with the taxes due on short- and long-term capital gains.
- Tweets Don’t Equal Endorsements, Except When They Do
April 10 2014 5:28 PM
Katherine Heigl was ridiculed on Wednesday after she sued Duane Reade over a tweet, but she may actually have a case.
- #DropDropbox: Dropbox Faces Boycott For Adding Condoleezza Rice To Board
April 10 2014 1:08 PM
A petition called #DropDropbox was started following the naming of Condoleezza Rice to the Dropbox board of directors. The boycott cites the former secretary of state's favoring of wiretapping as "deeply disturbing."
- Katherine Heigl Sues Duane Reade
April 10 2014 1:35 AM
The 35-year-old actress filed the lawsuit Wednesday in federal court in Manhattan.
- Alex Hribal To be Charged As Adult For Pennsylvania School Stabbing
April 09 2014 9:17 PM
The 16-year-old will be charged as an adult for allegedly stabbing at least 22 people on Tuesday at a Pennsylvania high school.
- Farewell Facebook Chat, Hello Facebook Messenger
April 09 2014 5:00 PM
All Facebook mobile users who message from within the app will be switched to the standalone Messenger app soon.
- African Pop Star Dencia Attacks Lupita Nyong'o Over Lancome Deal
April 08 2014 10:14 PM
Dencia slammed the Hollywood star on social media following her speech at the Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon on Feb. 27.
- 5 Changes To Expect With Twitter's Redesign
April 08 2014 2:58 PM
On Tuesday, Twitter began rolling out its profile redesign to a small set of users. Here are five changes you can expect in the new layout.
- ‘The Originals’ Season 1 Spoilers: Hayley’s Baby Being Cast; Scoop On The Final Episode Birth
April 08 2014 10:09 AM
Get ready "Originals" fans ... Hayley and Klaus' baby is on the way!
- In Eastern Ukraine, Tension Mounts Amid A Tug-Of-War For A Building
April 08 2014 1:12 AM
Russia has argued that it's not the one destabilizing Ukraine and has warned Ukraine not to respond by force to people’s “legitimate demands.”
- Twitter Shown To Cause Jealousy In Relationships [VIDEO]
April 07 2014 3:20 PM
A new study highlights relationship troubles caused by spending too much time on social media platforms.