- UK Launch Canceled For Facebook's HTC First Phone
May 24 2013 11:59 AM
AT&T cancels U.K. launch of HTC First, also known as the first "Facebook phone," after a lukewarm response from the American consumer.
- Morgan Freeman Falls Asleep During Interview, Explains He’s A ‘Beta Tester For Google Eyelids’ [VIDEO]
May 24 2013 2:23 AM
A video shows Freeman falling asleep during an interview to promote the movie "Now You See Me."
- Facebook Get Thumbs-Down From Teens, Pew Study Says
May 23 2013 7:57 PM
A pew study says teens are losing interest in Facebook due to the increased presence of adults, but sticking around to keep in touch.
- Kim Dotcom Takes On Twitter, Facebook, Google
May 23 2013 3:59 PM
Kim Dotcom claims to have invented two-step verification, and has a patent to back it up. Will he sue Facebook, Twitter and Google?
- Hack This: Twitter Launches New Security Measures
May 23 2013 2:39 PM
In response to a growing number of compromised Twitter accounts, Twitter introduced a new two-step verification system to combat hackers.
- Dog Guarding Tornado Victim's Body Is Reunited With Owner [PHOTO]
May 23 2013 9:17 AM
The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office tweeted a photo of Susie, a dog found standing guard over a deceased tornado victim in Moore, Okla.
- 'Backdoor Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Gets New Reality Television Show With Spinboi Films
May 22 2013 9:20 PM
"Backdoor Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham will be appearing on television again with a new reality series.
- 5 Future Homes Of Tech Giants
May 22 2013 6:14 PM
Designing future campuses has become as much of the tech battle as hardware and software.
- Are More Ads Coming To Facebook?
May 22 2013 1:52 PM
Facebook says users will tolerate more advertisements. Is that assumption correct?
- Helen Mirren Dresses As The Queen For Dying Boy
May 22 2013 1:46 PM
Helen Mirren pretended to be Queen Elizabeth for a dying boy named Oliver Burton, who has Down Syndrome and was diagnosed with terminal cancer...
- Elin Nordegren Furious At Tiger Woods And Lindsey Vonn: Threatens To File Injuction Against Pro Golfer, Source Says
May 22 2013 12:53 PM
Elin Nordegren is livid her ex-husband Tiger Woods is bringing new girlfriend Lindsey Vonn around their two children.
- Lesbian Couple Can’t Cohabitate In Texas, Judge Says
May 22 2013 11:51 AM
A Texas judge ruled that a lesbian couple can't live together because of a morality clause in one of the women's divorce papers.
- American Red Cross Text Donations Not Specifically For Oklahoma Tornado Victims
May 22 2013 10:01 AM
Text donations to the American Red Cross after the deadly tornado in Moore Okla., are not designated for those tornado victims.
- iOS 7 Rumors: Next Version Of Apple’s Mobile OS To Have Flickr, Vimeo Integration
May 22 2013 7:03 AM
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is likely to integrate both Flickr and Vimeo into the upcoming iOS 7, according to a new report.
- Ronald Poppo One Year Later: 'Miami Zombie' Victim Details Recovery
May 21 2013 3:30 PM
Formerly homeless 'Miami Zombie' victim Ronald Poppo has been recovering in a long-term-care facility from injuries that almost killed him.
- Conspiracy Theories Galore Surrounding Adam Kokesh's Arrest
May 21 2013 1:11 PM
Adam Kokesh, a libertarian radio host, was arrested on May 18 while participating in a pro-marijuana rally in Philadelphia.
- Watch Man's First Steps Outside Storm Cellar After Oklahoma Tornado
May 21 2013 11:55 AM
A man in Moore, Okla., decided to record himself coming out his family's storm cellar after the deadly tornado touched ground and ravaged the Oklahoma City area.
- Xbox 720 Reveal Event: Watch Microsoft's Live Stream
May 21 2013 10:52 AM
Microsoft expected to reveal next-generation Xbox.
- Renren, China's Facebook, Is Facing Hard Times
May 20 2013 5:40 PM
With yet another quarter of losses, Renren Network's market value has dropped almost 80 percent since its IPO.
- Amy’s Baking Company Hosts Job Fair To Replace Wait Staff After ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Fiasco
May 20 2013 1:29 PM
Amy's Baking Company hosted a job fair this weekend to replace wait staff for their "grand re-opening."