- Putin Targets US Social Media With New Law
July 23 2014 11:42 AM
All Internet firms hosting Russian data must have a data center in Russia, a blow to Silicon Valley.
- MH17 Victim: ‘What Will Happen If The Airplane Crashes, Mama?’
July 23 2014 10:37 AM
Miguel Panduwinata, an 11-year-old Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 victim, had premonition of crash.
- Bangalore School Chairman Arrested For Negligence In Child-Rape Case
July 23 2014 8:17 AM
A case has reportedly been registered against Vibgyor High School, in the city's eastern suburbs where the rape reportedly took place.
- Flight MH17 Black Boxes Are In Britain: Ukraine
July 23 2014 5:15 AM
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 is believed to have been downed by a surface-to-air missile over eastern Ukraine.
- Leah Messer Calvert's Transformation On 'Teen Mom 2'
July 22 2014 5:36 PM
Leah Messer Calvert has had some serious makeovers on "Teen Mom 2" and is a good candidate for "Transformation Tuesday," or #TT.
- Dutch Cyclist Was Set To Fly On Both Doomed Malaysia Flights, But Switched
July 22 2014 2:51 PM
Dutch cyclist of the Terengganu Cycling Team Maarten de Jonge said he switched his flight last-minute for MH370 and MH17, decisions that saved his life twice.
- Man Gets 41 Homer Simpson Tattoos, Breaks World Record
July 22 2014 12:46 PM
The Simpsons fan devoted his entire left arm to his favorite cartoon character.
- Facebook Has the Worst 401(k): Bloomberg
July 22 2014 11:30 AM
In a new Bloomberg ranking of public company 401(k) plans, Facebook comes in last.
- The Looting Of The MH17 Crash Site
July 21 2014 12:40 PM
Pro-Russian rebels have taken their spoils and exploited the identities of the victims on Facebook. Dutch PM: "This is utterly disgusting.”
- Jeremy Meeks Lives After Internet Assassination
July 20 2014 5:46 PM
Jeremy Meeks, the felon with a viral Facebook mugshot photo, was rumored to be killed but it was just a death hoax.
- Sudanese Editor Beaten Over Call To Normalize Israel Ties
July 19 2014 11:42 PM
Tensions between Islamic countries and Israel have been running higher than usual this week.
- Anti-Amnesty Protests Nationwide Call For Tighter Border Control
July 19 2014 5:19 PM
"We've been invaded. It's a war."
- First American Victim Identified In Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 Tragedy
July 19 2014 12:03 PM
Nineteen-year-old student Quinn Lucas Schansman was en route to be with his family for a vacation in Bali.
- How Pro-Russia Separatists Got Buk Missiles
July 18 2014 1:31 PM
Kremlin-backed rebels took control of Ukrainian anti-aircraft missiles less than a month before Thursday's MH17 crash.
- 'We Are All United In Grief'
July 18 2014 1:12 PM
In the wake of the MH17 crash in eastern Ukraine, Malaysians have turned to social media to express their grief.
- The Netherlands In Mourning After Malaysia Airlines Disaster
July 18 2014 1:07 PM
Two-thirds of the passengers on MH17 were Dutch citizens. The crash was the worst air disaster for the country since 1977.
- 'Brain Games' Host Wants To Blow Your Mind
July 18 2014 12:39 PM
Jason Silva, host of National Geographic's "Brain Games," discusses recent science discoveries and the benefits of maintaining a sense of awe.
- Apple Patents Behavior Recognition For Future iPhones
July 18 2014 11:07 AM
Future iPhones may be able to identify their owners.
- MH17: 9 Facts About The Plane
July 18 2014 8:23 AM
Here is a set of facts about Flight MH17, which was a Boeing 777-200 aircraft.
- 'We Have Just Shot Down A Plane': Ukrainians Claim They Intercepted Russian Intelligence About MH17
July 17 2014 9:14 PM
The Security Service of Ukraine posted a recording of three allegedly intercepted phone calls between militants and Russian intelligence.