- Theater Chains Protest Netflix-Weinstein Co. 'Crouching Tiger' Sequel
September 30 2014 6:15 PM
The biggest theater chains in the U.S. have refused to carry the 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' sequel, which will be available on Netflix the same day as theatrical release.
- Chinese Tourists Take The Cake - Literally
September 30 2014 5:40 PM
Luxury spending may be falling at home, but Chinese tourists are dropping serious money on upscale dining for the Golden Week holiday.
- Oil Prices Tumble On High Dollar
September 30 2014 4:19 PM
U.S. oil prices slid the most in 17 months on Tuesday, with international oil prices close behind.
- Hong Kong Solidarity Rallies Scheduled Across the Nation
September 30 2014 4:12 PM
People from across the world are rallying in support of Hong Kong's Occupy Central protests. Here is a list of prospective demonstrations.
- 'We Don't Feel Like We're A Part Of China'
September 30 2014 3:53 PM
Seventeen years after regaining sovereignty over Hong Kong, China may have alienated the territory's younger generations.
- Britain, Tear Gas Supplier To Review Policy After Hong Kong Sale
September 30 2014 3:37 PM
The review comes following backlash after Hong Kong police dispersed largely peaceful crowds with tear gas and pepper spray.
- Can Afghanistan’s Minerals Save Its Economy?
September 30 2014 1:40 PM
Afghanistan has a trillion dollars worth of assets, but security and corruption concerns dissuade would-be investors.
- Ford Knocks $2B Off Its Profit Forecast
September 30 2014 10:39 AM
The Michigan automaker says Russia, South America and recalls have hit harder than previously estimated.
- 100,000 Hong Kong Protesters Download 'FireChat' App
September 30 2014 9:29 AM
The California-based FireChat app's popularity exploded over a 24-hour period.
- China To Foreign Diplomats: 'Stay Away'
September 30 2014 9:04 AM
China is telling diplomats to stay away from Hong Kong's Occupy Central -- the most ardent challenge to the government's authority in a decade.
- Will The New iPhones Miss India's Busiest Shopping Season?
September 30 2014 7:09 AM
Apple, which has seen record demand for its new iPhone 6, is yet to release the phone in India, the world's fastest-growing smartphone market.
- Hong Kong Protesters Defy Calls To End Protests
September 30 2014 2:51 AM
Hong Kong Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying, however, said that Beijing will not be “coerced into submission” by the protests.
- Apple Gets China's Nod To Sell Its Latest Phones
September 30 2014 2:26 AM
Apple received the approval to sell its latest phones in China after it agreed to improve their security and privacy features.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Aces Battery Life Tests
September 29 2014 11:25 PM
Recent tests of the newly launched Note 4 indicate an impressive battery life.
- China Regulator Approves Apple's iPhone 6 For Sale In China
September 29 2014 11:01 PM
The iPhone 6 can now be sold in China, after Apple received a license for the device to be used on China's wireless networks.
- Hong Kong Protests Barely Register In China
September 29 2014 5:10 PM
As protests rock the territory, reaction on the mainland has been muted: Censorship has worked, while some Chinese resent Hong Kongers.
- Oil-By-Rail To Spur Major Traffic Jams
September 29 2014 4:21 PM
A new transportation report found the federal government isn't doing enough to address congestion problems.
- Get Ready, Netflix Is About To Shed 50 Titles
September 29 2014 1:46 PM
"Mean Girls," "Ghostbusters" and "Law & Order" are just some of the titles disappearing from Netflix's streaming service on Oct. 1.
- What You Need To Know About Hong Kong's Occupy Central Protests
September 29 2014 1:46 PM
Hong Kong captured the world's attention over the weekend with its political independence protests. Here's what's happening.
- 'As The Money Moves In, Females Are Pushed Out'
September 29 2014 11:27 AM
A recent analysis of gender representation in films shows the U.S. trailing many foreign markets in the amount of screen time given to women.