- The latest installment in the lucrative franchise must perform well in China to break records, industry analysts said.
- The controversy has centered on part of the disputed Spratly Islands in the South China Sea.
- Hot on the heels of the Federal Reserve, Hong Kong's central bank raised interest rates by a quarter point. Are others likely to follow too, or will many go the other way and ease monetary policy? David Pollard reports.
- China has been building up its land claim in the South China sea, adding military-grade airstrips.
- “We would like to see a solution on this in the near future [through] dialogue," said Luhut Pandjaitan, a top official in Indonesian President Joko Widodo's cabinet.
- Days after a U.S. naval ship sailed by, Chinese officials released photographs of armed aircraft training over disputed territory in the South China Sea.