- Jennifer Lawrence Announces First Appearance After Nude Photo Scandal
September 16 2014 2:49 PM
Jennifer Lawrence will be one of the famous faces co-hosting the 2015 Met Gala, Vogue has confirmed.
- China Readying To Fight World War III
September 16 2014 11:12 AM
A Chinese scholar thinks WWIII will happen as a result of escalating maritime disputes — such as China is having now.
- Xi Jinping Tours Asia To Boost Economic Ties, Outflank Japan
September 16 2014 10:31 AM
The Chinese president is visiting India and Sri Lanka.
- Chinese Worker Detained For Sneaking iPhone 6 Parts Out Of Factory
September 16 2014 10:25 AM
A Foxconn factory worker was detained for allegedly sneaking iPhone 6 rear cases out of a factory and selling them to a buyer in Shenzhen, China.
- Google Expects Strong Growth For Android In India
September 16 2014 2:00 AM
Google is working with OEMs in India for the launch of Android TV, according to Sundar Pichai, though the plan is still at an early stage.
- ‘Sex Tape,’ ‘Expendables 3’ Get Second Life At Overseas Box Office
September 15 2014 12:40 PM
Some movies that are trash at the domestic box office are treasures overseas.
- A Bigger Phone, A Bigger Demand
September 15 2014 11:25 AM
Apple announced that iPhone 6 pre-orders had topped 4 million, breaking the company's previous pre-order records.
- Gloomy Data On Chinese Factories Hurts Stocks, Oil Prices
September 15 2014 6:41 AM
Brent crude oil slumped to a more than two-year low under $97 per barrel.
- Google Launches Android One In India
September 15 2014 4:32 AM
Google's Android One will be featured on phones built by local manufacturers, priced as low as $105.
- Federal Reserve May Tip Its Hand On Interest-Rate Hikes This Week
September 14 2014 7:45 AM
The U.S. Federal Reserve could signal the timing of its first interest-rate increase in more than eight years Wednesday.
- Hong Kong Democracy Activists Stage 'Black Cloth' Protest
September 14 2014 6:45 AM
Activists marched through Hong Kong Sunday saying they felt betrayed and angry at Beijing's refusal to allow fully-democratic elections.
- Manila To Protect Chinese Travelers Following Kidnapping
September 13 2014 11:00 PM
Filipino authorities try to quell concerns prompted by Chinese government over the safety of Chinese travelers.
- North Korea's Rights Group Responds To Allegations
September 13 2014 8:12 PM
North Korea has a human rights association, and it has something to say about all those allegations of torture.
- New Photos Suggest Chinese Citizens Have Joined ISIS
September 13 2014 6:36 PM
Has Iraq captured one of China's estimated hundreds of Islamic State fighters?
- China's Factory Growth Falls Near 6-Year Low In August
September 13 2014 9:47 AM
Calls are getting louder for new economic stimulus, by China's central bank or by its government.
- Taiwan Pulls Hundreds Of Tainted Food Products From Shelves
September 12 2014 12:35 PM
The newest food safety scandal regarding Chinese oil has reached Taiwan, China, Hong Kong and even the U.S.
- Asian Stocks Have Longest Losing Streak In More Than 4 Years
September 12 2014 10:24 AM
Investors are weighing Russia's conflict with the West and a weakening Chinese economy.
- Ancient Maps Are Evidence In China-Philippines Dispute
September 12 2014 10:18 AM
The Philippines unveiled an exhibit of 60 maps it says undermine China's claims in the South China Sea.
- Three Get Death For China Train Station Attack
September 12 2014 7:34 AM
An attack in March at the Kunming station in the southwestern province of Yunnan, killed 31 people and left 141 injured.
- Majority Of Chinese Predict War With Japan: Poll
September 12 2014 3:20 AM
A majority of Chinese people believe that war with Japan will happen; and many of them see it happening within the next five years.