- Planes, Subs And Lamborghinis: China's Amateur Engineers
March 08 2014 12:16 PM
A few of the craziest inventions to come from China's most unassuming workers.
- Q&A With Carlos Honorato, Director Of ProChile
March 08 2014 11:43 AM
How will innovation, exports and technology play out in the country's plans for 2014?
- Oil Slick Sighting Could Lead To Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight
March 07 2014 9:51 PM
Flight MH370, from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, is suspected to have crashed into the South China Sea.
- Genetically Modified Food Is Safe, China's Agriculture Minister Says
March 07 2014 2:46 PM
The country's minister of agriculture went on record to promote GM food during the National People's Congress.
- Peruvian Mining Sector Presents Opportunities Despite Obstacles
March 07 2014 12:54 PM
Investments in Peru’s mining sector could reach a record $14 billion in 2014.
- Another Day, Another First For China
March 07 2014 10:05 AM
State-owned Cnooc becomes the first Chinese energy company to be granted a license to seek Arctic oil.
- The Real Culprit Behind China's High Housing Prices
March 06 2014 2:37 PM
A Chinese property tycoon blamed bureaucratic red tape for unsustainable housing prices.
- Does Everyone In China Want An iPhone?
March 06 2014 10:29 AM
Despite having just 7 percent of the Chinese smartphone market, Apple ranks first on desirability.
- Why Ford's China Sales Uptrend Doesn't Tell The Whole Story
March 06 2014 9:35 AM
Ford is working hard to become a significant presence in China, where it surpassed Honda and Toyota in sales volume last year.
- Bless The Beasts: Indonesian Muslim Clerics Issue Fatwa To Protect Wildlife
March 06 2014 5:59 AM
National Geographic called the fatwa “unprecedented.”
- The UFC Takes A Swing At Asian Market
March 06 2014 5:52 AM
Can the UFC, the Las Vegas-based mixed martial arts fighters league, find success in Asia?
- Fifteen Interesting Facts About Oreo Cookies
March 05 2014 11:33 PM
National Oreo Day is celebrated on March 6. Oreo cookies were first produced in 1912 in New York City.
- Chinese Bosses Tell Women Staffers: Two Kids Are Too Many
March 05 2014 4:30 PM
China's working women who plan on having families are facing an even bleaker job market.
- Will China's 'Bear Stearns Moment' Reach The 'Lehman Stage'?
March 05 2014 3:44 PM
A small loss-making solar company in Shanghai is about to default on its debt Friday, which would make it China's first-ever domestic bond default and possibly the first of many to come.
- The Astonishing Wealth Of China's Lawmakers
March 05 2014 2:03 PM
The billionaires in China's National People's Congress this week are wealthier than the 1,000 richest Chinese.
- Laos: Rapid Economic Growth Leaving Rural Poor Behind
March 05 2014 1:35 PM
Laos has consistently delivered 8 percent annual GDP growth over the past decade.
- Why India's Gold Sector Plans To Protest Government Policy
March 05 2014 1:19 PM
Up to 500,000 stores are expected to take part in the demonstration.
- What You Need To Know About China's Defense Budget
March 05 2014 12:56 PM
With its defense budget, China is making a statement. And how do India, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan and the Philippines compare?
- Why 5 ASEAN Countries Combined Are Attracting More Investment Than China
March 05 2014 10:49 AM
China has officially been dethroned as the global investment hot spot.
- 'ChinaSo': Is Government Search Engine A Ripoff Of Google?
March 05 2014 8:57 AM
China's government quietly released its own search engine, which has a familiar-looking logo.