- Scandal-Scarred Food Firm In China Pulls All Products, US Parent Says
July 27 2014 2:35 AM
OSI Group indicated it would “withdraw from the marketplace” all products made by Shanghai Husi.
- Apple's iPhone 6 Is Coming: Here's Everything We Know About It
July 26 2014 9:29 AM
Here's a look at all the most prominent rumors about Apple's upcoming iPhone 6.
- BMW, Aston Martin Recall Cars Built And Sold In China
July 26 2014 4:06 AM
The manufacturers will replace the faulty parts for free.
- China-Japan Rivalry Plays Out In Latin America
July 25 2014 4:04 PM
Japanese PM Shinzo Abe is attempting to woo economic leaders in the region, fresh on the heels of Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- McDonald's China Likely To Still Use Scandal-Ridden Food Supplier
July 25 2014 2:15 PM
McDonald's 59-year relationship with meat supplier OSI Group will likely continue despite disturbing safety allegations.
- Apple iPhone 6 Reportedly On Production Block
July 25 2014 1:58 PM
New iPhone 6 headsets are now being built, according to reports from China.
- Shanghai Husi Sued Last Year For Falsifying Production Dates: Report
July 25 2014 4:43 AM
A former employee claimed that his health was affected by exposure to chlorine used to clean meat at the plant.
- Alibaba’s Yu’E Bao Fund Wades Into Deeper Waters
July 25 2014 3:39 AM
According to a report, the fund is shifting focus to longer-term investments and riskier products to sustain attractive rates of return.
- IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook
July 25 2014 12:01 AM
The IMF warned that richer nations in particular faced the risk of economic stagnation unless they took steps to foster sustainable growth.
- McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets Off Hong Kong Menus Amid China Food Safety Scandal
July 24 2014 10:48 PM
Chicken nuggets were taken off the McDonald's menu in Hong Kong following a food scare with supplier Shanghai Husi Food.
- Venezuela Clears Out The World's Tallest Slum In Caracas
July 24 2014 5:26 PM
Tenants of Caracas’s notorious "Tower of David" vertical slum are being resettled, but nobody knows what's next for the building.
- A Look At Chris Algieri, Manny Pacquiao's Next Opponent
July 24 2014 5:14 PM
After Many Pacquiao announced the opponent for his next fight, many fans asked—who is Chris Algieri?
- Why Are Shares Of General Motors Falling?
July 24 2014 1:53 PM
General Motors Co. shares fell Thursday after the automaker reported quarterly earnings of 11 cents a share on revenue of $39.6 billion.
- Chinese Manufacturing Hits 18-Month High
July 24 2014 1:14 PM
China's factories received more new orders in July than economists expected.
- GSK Crisis Or Not, China Still Big Draw For Multinationals
July 24 2014 12:13 PM
But this won't deter them -- or other pharmaceutical companies -- from engaging the lucrative Chinese market.
- Norway's State-Run Investment Fund May Sell $8B Of Russian Assets
July 24 2014 8:08 AM
Norway's oil-funded portfolio is the largest sovereign wealth fund in the world.
- Taiwan Says Weather Not Seen As Cause Of Plane Crash That Killed 48
July 24 2014 5:26 AM
The plane, a 70-seat ATR 72, crashed near the runway while trying to land on the small island of Penghu, west of Taiwan island.
- Razer's Nabu Coming To US With WeChat Integration
July 24 2014 3:27 AM
Nabu will support iOS and Android devices, while support for Windows Phone is likely to be added to the device soon.
- China Investigates Nearly 600 Firms As Food Scandal Spreads
July 24 2014 1:47 AM
The latest developments follow the arrest of five people, including the head of Shanghai Husi Food and its quality manager.
- Stimulus Boosts Order Books At Chinese Factories
July 24 2014 1:02 AM
It was the highest reading since January 2013, but some analysts say the recovery appears patchy, and more stimulus may be needed.