- The students, who were likely murdered, were abducted by rogue Mexican police in league with gangs in September.
- Cuban migrants commonly stop in the Cayman Islands, which does not grant asylum, and either repatriates them or sends them back to sea.
- The fired executive could also face questioning by the U.S. Department of Justice in the next five years.
- Rioters are filling Mexico's streets to protest the government's response to the case of 43 students missing since September.
- The Takata air-bag recall has affected the owners of millions of vehicles.
- The president's Green Climate Fund pledge could spark private investment in clean technologies and climate resiliency.