Whether looking for a new flat screen, computer, tablet or the latest video games to add to the collection, Cyber Monday offers a relatively stress-free way to get great deals ahead of the holiday season.
With offers for hundreds of dollars off on some of the best tech in 2016, shops like Best Buy, Walmart, the Microsoft store, Apple and others have a great collection to choose from.
- Samsung HDTVs are going for 50 percent off at Walmart and the retail giant is selling Samsung 65-inch 4K Ultra HD TVs for $999. The 60” 1080p HD Smart LED TV is selling there for $579 and comes with an $80 Walmart Gift Card. Walmart also has several other deals on televisions worth looking for depending on the intended budget.
- The LG B6OLED TV is going for $1800 at all online retailers.
- The Microsoft store has a lot of options including discounts on controllers, discounted Xbox Live subscriptions and discounts on games and consoles themselves.
- PlayStation lovers can get a PS4 Bundle for $246.99 that includes Uncharted, the game.
Computers (thanks to Fortune):
- The Microsoft Surface Book i5 has a $400 discount at the online Microsoft Store.
- Dell Inspiron PCs start at $399 in Microsoft’s marketplace.
- The HP Notebook 15 can be purchased for a discounted $299 through Microsoft.
- The Dell Inspiron Gaming Edition Laptop is $300 off via Walmart at $1,000.
- The HP X360 is going for $229 at Best Buy.
- The Lenovo Ideapad is being sold for a discounted $400 at Best Buy.
- The Lenovo Yoga 910 can be purchased for $150 at Best Buy.
- Garmin Vivofit 2 armbands can be had for just $69.99.
- Pebble digital watches come with$50 savings from Best Buy.
- Amazon is offering the Withings Activite Pop for just #99.95.
- Best Buy is offering gift cards for the purchase of iPhone 7s and Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edges. The iPhone comes with a $250 gift card while the Samsung phones are accompanied by $450 in gift cards. The iPhone SE comes with a $160 Best Buy gift card. Other deals for LG and Motorola phones are also available.