And so it begins! Today the official roster for Season 20’s “Dancing with the Stars” celebrity contestants were revealed. And it’s pretty spectacular. But we can’t exactly say we’re surprised with the star-studded cast considering the 2015 season is also the 10-year anniversary of the hit ABC reality series.
The anticipated announcement was made on “Good Morning America” on Tuesday, Feb. 24. Check out which celebs will be battling it out on the ballroom floor during Season 20 with the hopes of taking home the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy and the title of “Dancing with the Stars” winner:
1. Patti LaBelle (singer/actress, "American Horror Story") and Artem Chigvintsev
2. Riker Lynch (actor, "Glee") and Allison Holker
3. Charlotte Mckinney (actress, Carl's Jrs.' Super Bowl ad) and Keo Motsepe
4. Michael Sam (athlete, first openly gay football player to be drafted into the NFL) and Peta Murgatroyd
5. Willow Shields (actress, "Hunger Games") and Mark Ballas
6. Rumer Willis (actress, "House Bunny") and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
7. Noah Galloway (combat veteran) and Sharna Burgess
8. Suzanne Somers (actress, "Three's Company") and Tony Dovolani
9. Robert Herjavec (media personality, "Shark Tank") and Kym Johnson
10. Redfoo (singer, LMFAO) and Emma Slater
11. Nastia Liukin (gymnast) and Derek Hough
Which celebrity/professional dancer duo do you think has what it takes to win Season 20 of “Dancing with the Stars”? Sound off in the comments section below and share your prediction of who will be dubbed the winner of the 2015 season!