“Dancing With the Stars” is switching things up for Week 5 of the Season 21 competition by mix and matching the remaining contestants of the 2015 series. Viewers were given the opportunity to vote and decide which new celebrity and pro pairings they’d like to see on the ballroom floor during the anticipated “The Switch-Up” – and it looks like the results are finally in!
Check out who will be shaking it out together during Week 5 of “DWTS” below:
- Bindi Irwin (previously paired with Derek Hough) and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Tamar Braxton (previously paired with Val Chmerkovskiy) and Louis van Amstel
- Paula Deen (previously paired with Louis van Amstel) and Mark Ballas
- Alexa PenaVega (previously paired with Mark Ballas) and Derek Hough
- Carlos Pena Vega (previously paired with Witney Carson) and Lindsay Arnold
- Alek Skarlatos (previously paired with Lindsay Arnold) and Emma Slater
- Hayes Grier (previously paired with Emma Slater) and Allison Holker
- Andy Grammer (previously paired with Allison Holker) and Sharna Burgess
- Nick Carter (previously paired with Sharna Burgess) and Witney Carson
Good job, “DWTS” fans! We’re excited to see every one of these new couples take the dance floor – especially Braxton and Amstel. Reason being, Amstel is an extremely gifted and adventurous choreographer and we’re looking forward to see what he can do with the talented songstress who has proven to be a force within the competition.
However, there’s one contestant who’s not too thrilled to be swapping ballroom buddies: Hayes Grier.
"I'm excited and terrified," the Vine star told People magazine during an interview. But never fear, Grier! Holker, who just revealed she’s pregnant during Week 4 of “DWTS,” is a pro when it comes to whipping up a high-scoring routine. The dancer earned second place during Season 20 of the series with her partner Riker Lynch, who has the same enthusiasm that the young Season 12 competitor does.
It was announced on “Good Morning America” that the ballroom floor will be welcoming a familiar face during Week 5. According to reports, “DWTS” veteran Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who left the series after winning Season 19, will return to the series as a guest judge during Monday night’s installment.
“Dancing With the Stars” airs Monday nights at 8 p.m. EDT on ABC.