Hot 97 DJ Funkmaster Flex dissed Drake in a lengthy rant Saturday, two days after the Canadian rapper asked the New York City hip-hop radio station to “fire Funk Flex” during his show at Madison Square Garden. A feud between Hot 97 and Drake is brewing after DJ Ebro told the radio station that Eminem may be coming for Drake because of the “Hotline Bling” singer’s recent spat with rapper Joe Budden.

“I'm not really worried about you making me lose my job,” Flex said, during his Saturday night show on Hot 97. “Want me to tell you why? 70 percent of your fans wear high heels. The other 30 percent are guys who wear sandals. I’m not concerned about you, bruh. I’m just not concerned, I’m sorry.”

Since last year, Drake was involved in several beefs, including one with rapper Meek Mill. Nicki Minaj’s boyfriend had accused Drake of using ghostwriters for his songs, after which the two released several diss tracks slamming each other.

Flex also pointed out the alleged reference tracks by Quentin Miller — who Mill alleged was a ghostwriter for Drake. Those tracks, in which Miller denied being a ghostwriter for the 29-year-old rapper, were played on Hot 97. Flex said Drake should have admitted he had “a couple people who helped me with a couple things” instead of trying to “hide it.”

The DJ talked about the 2009 video of Drake’s freestyle at Hot 97, in which the rapper is seen reading from a Blackberry. After the video became public, Flex said, Drake told radio DJ Zane Lowe in an interview that he was not aware that the video would be made public. However, Flex said, Hot 97 uploaded the video only after Drake’s camp insisted on it.

“This guy and his people continue to call [former Hot 97 DJ] Cipha Sounds’ phone! And Cipha said, we’re not gonna put out the video, it’s gonna make him look bad,” Flex said. “He and his people keep calling and asking. I put the video up. They help circulate the video. Video comes out, everybody jokes on him for it, but yo, he got bars! You wanted people to think that you wrote your bars. Because you knew the day would come when people might see and question your pen.”