Love is definitely in the air for these five celebrity ladies. No one does a wedding- or two, or three- like the rich and famous. Here is a snapshot of their courtships and upcoming weddings.
1. Kim Kardashian- Kardashian said "yes" to basketball player Kris Humphries back in May after less than a year of dating. They will wed in an elegant, black-tie affair on August 20 in Montecito, California. Kardashian is in the swing of wedding planning, and was even spotted on Monday shopping for a wedding cake with her mom. Vera Wang has been confirmed as the dress designer. Hopefully, the legendary Wang will design something to flatter Kardashian's gorgeous curvy figure. This will be Kardashian's second marriage.
2. Jessica Simpson- Simpson and football player Eric Johnson started dating in May of last year and became engaged in November. Not many of the wedding details have emerged. The date remains unknown and Simpson recently said she still has not found her perfect dress. This will be the second marriage for both of them.
3. Shannen Doherty- You'd think that celebrities would make an effort to steer clear of photographers, but actress Doherty's main squeeze happens to be renowned celebrity photographer Kurt Iswarienko. Their wedding will be featured in Doherty's new reality show, which is set to premier in early 2012. This will be Doherty's third marriage.
4. Kate Hudson- Hudson certainly has a thing for musicians. She and Muse member Matthew Bellamy began dating in the spring of 2010. They became engaged in April of this year and had a son last month. Wedding details have yet to be announced, but since Hudson just gave birth, she and her fiancé must be pretty occupied. This will be Hudson's second marriage.
5. Ashley Hebert- The latest bachelorette and New York construction manager J.P. Rosenbaum became engaged at the end of this season of "The Bachelorette." But fans will not see a wedding until fall of next year, Hebert told Jimmy Kimmel. She has to finish dental school and then the two will settle in New York.