Gamers are always looking for new ways to earn cash in “GTA 5 Online,” and this new glitch allows users to score some extra money. Players are reporting this works on the PS3, but the method hasn’t been tested out on the Xbox 360.
1. Start in an invite-only session and invite a friend.
2. Both players take their most expensive cars and meet at some point on the way to Los Santos Customs – far enough away to have a mechanic deliver you a car when you’re at the custom shop.
3. Players park their cars with driver-side doors against a wall, with one vehicle blocking the other one in. Use in-game phones to buy new cars. Make sure you don’t replace the cars your characters are in.
4. Pause the game. Go to the PS Store while one player stays with the cars.
5. Have the second player invite the first player back into the game.
6. When the first player accepts the invite, the car will have been duplicated.
7. Return to the two parked cars; the second player can then go to the PlayStation Store and do the same.
8. Once both players are back in their cars, drive to the custom shop.
9. Call the mechanic and request the purchased cars.
10. When the cars arrive and the mechanics exit, ignore them and sell the two original cars at Los Santos Customs.
11. Drive the cars the mechanics brought back to their properties. Keep them outside and steal a car.
12. Place the stolen vehicles in the garages. Get out, drive the cars back outside, get out again and return to the garages. The expensive cars they sold should be in the garages.
“GTA V,” which received highly favorable reviews, was the 15th installment in the “Grand Theft Auto” series and the first game since 2008’s “GTA IV.”
The Spike Video Game Awards gave the title the Most Anticipated Game award in 2012. Following its release, the game received the Game of the Year award at the 2013 Golden Joystick Awards. Only three days following its release, IGN listed “GTA V” as second on its list of “Top 25 Xbox 360 Games.”
Within just 24 hours of its release, “GTA V” generated more than $800 million in revenue, equating to about 11.21 million copies sold. Three days after its release, the title had surpassed $1 billion in sales. By Oct. 7, nearly one month after the game's release on Sept. 17, “GTA V” became the largest digital release in the PlayStation Store for the PS3. The game also received a score of 8/10 on GameSpot.com.
Did this work for you? Leave a comment below.