- "No Man's Sky" is being refunded on PS4, and one former Sony man isn't happy with the news. Find out why he decided to call out some refunders for being thieves!
- "That's not us," Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said, clearing up whether the social media hub was a media or tech company.
- "Five Nights At Freddy's Sister Location" has a release date, and it's pretty soon. Get all the juicy details and a first look at the game's map in a brand new teaser!
- Rory Barnes, University of Washington research assistant professor of astronomy, weighs in on how feasible it is for Proxima b to be habitable.
- Polyphony Digital has revealed in a blog post its difficult decision to delay the release of "Gran Turismo Sport" to 2017.
- Microsoft has released three new maps and a new mini game for "Minecraft" for console.
- "Pokemon Sun And Moon" leaks are everywhere, and the latest one reveals potential new evolutions, Alola forms and critical gameplay mechanics. The concepts are cool but worth taking with a grain of salt!
- "Kingdom Hearts III" was initially revealed for PS4 and Xbox One, but the latter platform may not be supported in all territories. Recent evidence in Japan may point to a canceled release for Microsoft's console!
- The Pokémon Company has yet to reveal how the confirmed pocket monsters for "Pokémon Sun" and "Pokémon Moon" are going to be divided, so here's a plausible theory.
- Just three days after the social network changed the way it handles trending topics, a fake news item slipped past its review and made it to the top.
- Recently, a number of “Pokémon GO” users were hit with “lifetime” ban penalties for compromising “the integrity of the game.”
- The United States, which wants to charge the tech entrepreneur with copyright infringement and money laundering, was against the hearing being streamed on YouTube.
- Blu Products may not be as big as Apple or Samsung in the smartphone market, but that's not stopping the American company from delivering a premium-like device with an affordable price.
- Roku, Inc. is expected to release five new streaming devices this year.
- Everyone is already anticipating the new MacBook Pro, but it looks like Apple is also planning upgrades for the iMac and MacBook Air this year.
- Apple has sent out invitations for a Sept. 7 event.
- "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" 1.30 patch comes with a lot of fixes for GUI, gameplay and quests bugs and issues.
- Steam is reversing its leniency and is now strictly imposing its standard refund policy on "No Man's Sky" players.
- HTC is reportedly launching its successor to the HTC One A9 on the first day of IFA 2016.
- The latest version of the Chrome browser comes with Google Cast support.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced on Monday that the social media site is working on letting users activate its Safety Check feature.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg gifted Pope Francis a model of Facebook's Aquila aircraft while discussing technology and communication with the pontiff.