- Owners of Tesla vehicles manufactured before mid-October 2016 will have to wait longer before they get the update as well.
- Sorry "Titanfall" fans. The card combat spin-off of the game has been canned by Particle City.
- Here is a complete guide on how you can evolve or obtain all of the Alolan Pokémon in Game Freak's "Pokémon Sun and Moon."
- The South Korean electronics giant has completed its investigation and will make the findings public Jan. 23, but a source spoke to Reuters ahead of the announcement.
- However, it may be a while before HTC pushes out the official update for its HTC 10 device
- The new update is expected to bring improved gaming performance and better privacy settings to Windows.
- Niantic is expected to hold many Pokémon Go Events this year. The company held the Halloween, Christmas and New Year events in 2016.
- The company has sought FCC approval to test its technology at a rural location near Kennewick, Washington.
- Saturday’s successful launch — the first since the Sept. 1 disaster — puts the company back on track toward fulfilling its space ambitions.
- All eyes will be on SpaceX as it is set to launch another Falcon 9 rocket Saturday.
- The device goes on sale on Jan. 19 in China and comes with features such as a 5.5-inch full HD display and 64 GB inbuilt memory.
- The company will launch a Falcon 9 rocket carrying 10 satellites to low-Earth orbit for the communications company Iridium on Saturday. This will be SpaceX's first launch since Sept.1.
- Niantic is considering redesigning the Pokémon Go user interface in the next Pokémon Go update, according to a report by iTechpost.
- In recent years, Microsoft has been investing heavily in artificial intelligence. In 2016, the company also joined a global alliance called Partnership on AI.
- If two recent videos from Samsung Display are an indication, the company might have something else up its sleeve this time.
- The tests will be the company's first in Europe.
- Essential, run by former Google executive Andy Rubin, will also produce a product family of home consumer electronics.
- The Environmental Protection Agency finalized its fuel efficiency standards rules Friday, making it more difficult for the incoming Donald Trump administration to undo the policy.
- Swearing often means you have one special trait, study suggests.
- In his final public appearance before stepping down next week, Federal Communications Commission chairman Tom Wheeler made a final defense of net neutrality.
- The French car company denies that it actively tried to deceive regulators.
- Facebook is reportedly changing the way it displays edits by removing the indicator on posts and moving the change log to a menu item.