- The OnePlus 3T has only been rumored for the past couple of weeks, and now its price might have already been outed.
- Nintendo confirmed that it will be announcing a lineup of games that are currently in development for the Nintendo Switch.
- A mysterious flying car prototype was recently spotted by an airport worker at Hollister airport, California.
- The tech giant is holding the event in Cupertino, California, where it is likely to announce upgrades to the existing Mac range.
- The company, known for its short-lived messaging concept, is currently preparing to begin offering shares to the public early next year.
- Pixel and Pixel XL owners will have to wait a couple of weeks for Google's fix for unwanted camera lens flares.
- An update for Delta Air Lines' iOS app Fly Delta makes it easy for users to track their luggage.
- The Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution controllers may just be enough for PS4 players who are craving for an Xbox One Elite controller.
- Apple is reportedly showcasing a new Apple TV app during its "Hello again" event on Thursday.
- Microsoft just gave the Surface Book a major hardware upgrade with double the graphics performance.
- Apple has revealed that it will not be releasing its AirPods this October. Here's why.
- Alongside the launch of its new Surface devices, Microsoft also introduced the Surface Dial — a wireless puck that serves as a high-tech paint palette when placed on the Surface Studio’s screen. The peripheral quickly caught the attention of many because it is comparable to Apple’s Griffin PowerMate.
- Scientists have created a way to 3D print magnets of custom shapes and magnetic fields.
- Check out the hottest tech deals of the day and save big on your next MacBook purchase.
- Microsoft held a press conference today in New York, where it announced the new Surface Studio all-in-one PC, Surface Dial, VR headsets, an upgraded Surface Book and another Windows 10 update coming this Spring.Here's everything Microsoft announced at its Windows 10 event.
- The iPhone 8 will reportedly have glass-backed bodies--a design feature last seen on the iPhone 4s.
- Microsoft has unveiled a new all-in-one PC at its “Imagine What You’ll Do” event in New York City.
- Microsoft is holding a press conference in New York. The company has been focusing on everything from 3D to augmented reality to virtual reality.
- Microsoft general manager Megan Saundes announced at the Surface 2016 event Wednesday that the company will release a revamped Paint 3D app for Windows 10 that makes it easy to create in 3D.
- Microsoft kicked off its conference by introducing an update to its operating system. Coming out in Spring next year, Windows Creators Update will be focused on the company’s effort into augmented and virtual reality.
- Will Apple be releasing new Macs at their Thursday event? Find out by watching the company's live stream of the event.
- The remote code execution flaw exposed Apple users to hackers by simply showing PDF and JPEG files on iPhones.