- Uber is one of the biggest ride-sharing services in the world, and now it wants to literally take its services to greater heights within the decade.
- Companies including Salesforce.com Inc., Walt Disney Co. and Alphabet Inc.'s Google have shown interest in Twitter.
- The PS Vita may have been a worthy successor to the PSP, but it was released in 2012 when smartphone and tablet gaming was becoming a lot more popular.
- BlackBerry has already released an Android smartphone this past summer, and now it looks like the company is prepping to release another one before the year is out.
- HTC is reportedly working on a new line of smartphones that is currently codenamed "Ocean."
- Rumors have been floating around for a few weeks now that Google’s “Chromecast Ultra,” will supposedly make its debut at Google’s hardware launch event on October 4th.
- Here are the things that are known so far about Google's upcoming smartphones, Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Google is reportedly getting ready to announce the Pixel 3 laptop. Codenamed Bison, it could be the first new device to showcase Google’s "Andromeda" operating system. Here are 5 things you need to know about Google's Pixel 3 laptop.
- Walt Disney Co. (DIS) was allegedly working with a financial adviser to discuss a potential bid for Twitter Inc. (TWTR).
- Roku announced its new line of streaming players on Monday, ranging from the $29.99 Roku Express and the $129.99 Roku Ultra, which will be available for pre-order now and before they go on sale in stores on Oct. 9.
- In the past few months, there’s been a lot of speculation that Twitter will be sold. And now we can add another company to the list of possible buyers: Disney.The Walt Disney Company is reportedly working with a financial adviser to bid on the social media company, which has already received some interest from Salesforce.com, Bank of America and Google.
- "Mafia III" may be similar to "GTA," but it has its own charms that are guaranteed to satisfy action-adventure gamers.
- A new update for "Pokémon GO" was released on Thursday, but it did not come with the Nearby tracking system that was previously teased.
- New battery issues are said to be plaguing the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 replacement units.
- Here is how players can access "Battlefield 1" ahead of its official release this October.
- The next "Minecraft" update is going to bring a lot of new things to the Pocket Edition, Windows 10 and Gear VR versions of the game.
- If reports are to be believed, Google could be presenting its next big project during its Oct. 4 event.
- "Forza Horizon" and all of its related downloadable content are going to be removed from the market in mid-October.
- Aside from a free update, 4J Studios is also releasing "The Chinese Mythology Mash-Up Pack" for "Minecraft: Console Edition" this October.
- Scientists hope that the telescope, which has a diameter of 1,640 feet, would significantly boost humankind's hunt for extraterrestrial life.
- The iPhone maker's first retail outlet in Mexico City comes two years after it opened its first Latin American store in Brazil.
- A "Pokémon Sun and Moon" leak suggests that Mega Evolutions are coming to the Alola region.