- BlackBerry CEO John Chen is very optimistic about the hardware profitability of the company.
- Microsoft has cut the price of the current-generation Band 2 by $75, triggering Band 3 rumors.
- Check out the Europe-bound Sony Xperia X lineup's price, availability and preorder details.
- Check out the cool new ads of Samsung's Galaxy S7.
- IBM is opening up quantum computing to everyone as it hopes to accelerate development of this cutting-edge technology.
- New rumor from China says upcoming Galaxy Note 6 will come with a big 4200-mAh battery, IP68 rating and storage limit of up to 256GB.
- The newly announced HTC desire 830 has been compared with its predecessor, HTC Desire 820.
- Video calling feature will soon arrive on WhatsApp for iOS.
- A fresh photo of the alleged internal circuit of iPhone 7 indicates that the 3.5 mm headphone jack will not be removed.
- Before the trailer was released Monday, players interacted with a bot to gain access to the preview.
- Australian businessman Craig Wright says he'll offer more evidence that he created the cybercurrency, after critics questioned his intial claim.
- Net operating revenue fell and Sprint has been offering customers half-off discounts to switch from rival networks.
- Much as in the United States, light and casual games are a hit in China, but some developers are moving into heavier fare.
- A new app called Voter applies Tinder’s signature swipe feature to the presidential election, aiming to match people to candidates aligned with the issues they care about.
- “We’re not a keyboard company, but it’s a place to be if we’re trying to serve up GIFs,” Jillian Fisher, director of mobile products, told IBT.
- The leaked photos of Xiaomi Mi Max phablet and Xiaomi Mi Band 2 fitness tracker have surfaced ahead of their official launch on May 10.
- Huawei Watch and its variants are available with savings of up to $150. The female-oriented Huawei Watch Jewel and Elegant are available with $50 discount.
- Powered by Intel Core i5 processor, the 256GB model of the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 has been discounted by $250 on eBay.
- In a rare CNBC interview, Tim Cook apparently said the next-generation iPhones will have unanticipated features.
- Samsung will reportedly make the move to the USB-C standard when it launches its next flagship devices, the Galaxy Note 6, later this year.
- Here are the 5 expected specifications and features of 2016 MacBook Pro.
- Motorola has cut the price of Moto X Pure Edition significantly to mark Mother's Day, While T-Mobile is running a limited period offer on LG handsets.