- The company is expected to have capital expenditures of up to $2.5 billion ahead of the start of Model 3 production.
- The leaked render for the Huawei P10 may have confirmed the rumored home button and fingerprint scanner up front.
- Find out when and where Samsung and LG will hold their presentations at the Mobile World Congress 2017.
- GameStop also announced that it will be selling two different bundles for the Nintendo Switch.
- “Battlefield 1's” They Shall Not Pass DLC comes with 11 new weapons which can only be unlocked by perroming challenges.
- Amazon and Google assistants, chatbots and smart mirrors aren't needed to help consumers shop, research found. Here's what they prefer instead.
- Apple rolled out a new update to its Safari Technology Preview browser, and it comes with two new experimental features.
- Senators and Representatives from both parties are in favor of vaccines and wrote a letter to their colleagues emphasizing why vaccines are safe and important. This appears to be a response to President Donald Trump's questions linking vaccines to autism.
- Google Fiber is looking to provide recently purchased internet service "Webpass" to residents of Seattle.
- A particularly malicious MacOS malware is making the rounds through torrents, and it won't decrypt a victim's files even after they pay the ransom.
- The Cupertino giant has recently taken over ownership of iCloud.net and it intends to shut down the social network by the end of February.
- T-Mobile is hosting a limited time deal with hardware discounts on smartphones from companies like LG, Samsung and Kyocera.
- The Federal Communications Commission authorized the use of LTE-U, a technology that promises improved connections for mobile carriers. Some critics warn it could interfere with Wi-Fi networks.
- Waze's carpool service will grow its coverage beyond the San Francisco area within the next few months.
- The new Apple Park will have a visitors center, an apple store and a cafe for the public to enjoy. The new Apple campus' location is in Cupertino, Calif.
- A new leaked photo shows what the LG G6 will purportedly look like ahead of its reveal at the MWC 2017.
- A leaked image shows Samsung's next tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, with a keyboard. Here's a roundup of all the Tab 3 rumors we've seen before MWC 2017.
- The upcoming mobile game 'Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow' will feature work from the animated show's original team.
- Slack has quickly been adopted by businesses and organizations as their communications platform of choice but if users are expecting total privacy in their chats, they may be disappointed.
- Amazon has announced a one-day discount code to thank members after receiving high customer satisfaction marks in a survey.
- NASA found seven planets that are 40 light-years from Earth and a few may have water. Three of the TRAPPIST-1 star planets are firmly within the habitable zone.
- The French Air Force is training golden eagles to take down enemy drones to help fight the war on terror.