- Smartphone makers are counting on this new security measure to protect their devices as the iris has many features that can help distinguish one iris from another.
- These tests, the first of their kind in the U.K., will help Amazon understand how drones can be used safely and reliably in the logistics industry.
- Google is rolling out the feature that will warn users about potential spam callers and give them the ability to not just block but also report such numbers.
- The sun-powered aircraft covered four continents, three seas and two oceans during its 17-stage journey, which started on March 9, 2015.
- Reports of the photo-sharing app crashing began coming in late Monday, and the company’s suggested solution isn’t working for everyone.
- A respected insider tweeted this weekend that he'd heard the new iPhone would be released in mid-September.
- It’s especially helpful for players who are seeking specific Pokémon and don’t want to catch any more Pidgeys are Rattatas.
- A team of scientists has developed a new method for building flexible microbots, which they say may one day be used to carry out targeted drug deliveries and precise surgeries.
- A leaked setup hints at the performance limitations of the iris scanner, which is expected to be the biggest selling point of the Galaxy Note 7.
- The move, which comes ahead of the release of Microsoft’s highly anticipated Xbox One S, marks the third price cut since May this year for the console.
- The deal comes at a time when Yahoo, which had a market capitalization of $125 billion in 2000, is struggling to stay profitable.
- Game maker Sega announced Saturday that Sonic Mania and one unnamed title will be released next year on the PC, as well as the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles.
- Gamers might have to wait a for a special event.
- If you don't update your equipment, a basic text message could put your passwords, photos and other data in danger.
- A reddit user from New York, who goes by the handle ftb_hodor, announced Thursday that he had completed his Pokedex of 142 Pokemon in just two weeks.
- The unmanned solar-powered aircraft is a part of Facebook’s attempt to bring the internet to remote areas by beaming down internet connections.
- NASA’s Curiosity Mars rover, using the AEGIS software, can select its targets based on specific brightness and size criteria laid out by scientists.
- The device would monitor a phone’s internal antennas to detect incoming and outgoing signals, alerting users of any snooping attempt.
- Japanese video game developer Square Enix announced Thursday that it’s working on a role-playing game “Cosmos Rings” exclusively for the Apple Watch.
- The Justice Department arrested Vaulin for owning and operating Kickass Torrents, a directory of illegally uploaded content.