- The KEYone device is the most powerful BlackBerry QWERTY phone till date and runs on a 3,505 mAh battery.
- Apple just extended its repair program for its 12-inch MacBook and MacBook Pro with Retina display. Both devices are said to have anti-reflective coating issues, so the Cupertino giant is addressing these free of charge.
- The Android security update for February continues to roll out.
- TSMC has revealed that it is going to start shipping the 10nm A11 processors for the iPhone 8 in March.
- A new leak suggest Samsung may have a more information sign up form for the Galaxy S8 after its WMC 2017 press conference.
- The Nintendo Switch will release next week, here's what the day-one update for the system will come with.
- Check out some of the most anticipated devices expected to be showcased at Mobile World Congress.
- An Apple shareholder speaks out about the lack of diversity at the company, including hiring and promotions, just before his proposal results are revealed Tuesday.
- The Federal Communications Commission is preparing to play a stay on a rule that would require internet service providers ask customers for permission before collecting sensitive information.
The Details Of VX Nerve Agent, The Chemical Used To Kill Kim Jong-nam, The Half Brother Of Kim Jong-unThe chemical weapon VX nerve agent can kill a person within minutes and was used to kill Kim Jong-nam.
- Tax season is here, these tips can help you keep your personal data safe when filing your taxes online.
- The Federal Communications Commission is reportedly readying to do away with a rule requiring Charter to compete with other cable companies.
- iOS updated 10.2.1 could fix the bug that causes your iPhone to shut off unexpectedly and only restart when plugged in.
Is Your Password Secure? How To Make A Strong Password After A Leak Like Cloudflare's That Affects Uber, Fitbit UsersFollowing the Cloudflare leak users are asking how to change their Uber passwords, opting for more security.
- In recording of hour-long discussion with Uber female engineers and CEO Travis Kalanick, women address "elephant in the room," "systemic problem."
- A software bug in popular web service Cloudflare may have resulted in the leaking of private user data from millions of popular websites and services.
- The former Apple co-founder and chief executive left a memorable legacy -- and some memorable quotes. Here are 10 quotes in remembrance of Jobs' birthday.
- A new hub in Seattle will develop AI-based applications for the Mac, iPhone, iPads and other Apple devices, according to reports.
- Google already has three messaging apps apart from Android messages — Hangouts, Allo and Duo.
- Apple just confirmed that it is investigating the circulating video showing an iPhone 7 Plus melting from the inside out.
- The new operating system is expected to be launched at the WWDC 2017 event in San Jose in June.
- Pokémon Day is a celebration of the day the first Pokémon games came out in Japan in 1996.