- The outage, since resolved, affected several U.S. states, including New York, Pennsylvania and California, and had customers railing on social media.
- The companies are using automated systems to block new postings of material that already appears in a database of banned content.
- The revised Privacy Shield plan, which would succeed the previous Safe Harbor arrangement for trans-Atlantic transactions, will face a vote in July.
- People took to Twitter with complaints after having trouble accessing their online accounts following the Brexit vote.
- A Filipino man allegedly accessed celebrities' accounts, then used data to attempt wire transfers, make purchases or change addresses, authorities say.
- In the wake of the Brexit vote, the president urged 1,200 entrepreneurs at Stanford University to embrace a future of interconnectivity.
- Game developer Robert Yang talks about how video games can be teaching tools for the healthy exploration of sexuality.
- Sony has reset its smartphone strategy with a focus on battery, camera and design. The first execution of that strategy is a disappointment.
- Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Weibo helped NBA dominate the conversation online for NBA Draft night.
- In a paper, Google researchers have outline five key problems they say need to be addressed before an intelligent machine can be created.
- X-Men themed "LG X Style" smartphone's super-thin exterior is the focus of the latest promo video.
- Here is a comparison of the upcoming Apple iPhone 7 Plus and OnePlus 3 on the basis of their speculations, features, price and release date.
- Microsoft seems to be delaying the release of Surface Book 2 to ensure that it launches the device with significant improvements.
- Samsung is apparently pushing the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update to Galaxy Tab S2 units in the U.S., while Russia is receiving the same update for Galaxy A7 and Galaxy A5.
- The rumor mill has revealed the full specifications of Oppo Find 9 flagship smartphone.
- Huawei Honor 8 is rumored to get announced on July 5. Its specifications, pricing and release date has been revealed by the rumor mill.
- The rumor mill has revealed the new storage variants of what is claimed to be the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro.
- The price of bitcoin has surged following the U.K.’s decision to leave the European Union as macroeconomic uncertainty takes hold.
- Samsung has announced a 2-in-1 'Notebook 7 Spin' with Windows 10 onboard and a convertible keyboard for $800.
- New report lists out full specifications and features of Google's Nexus 2016, also referred as HTC Sailfish.
- EBay has discounted the 15.4-inch Retina MacBook Pro 2015 by $570, while the successor is rumored to come with no headphone jack.
- It turns out playing games can be educational, especially when you have IBM Watson in your corner.