Thai Airways is banning oversized passengers and new parents from business class seats on flights.
- Three astronauts will head to the International Space Station aboard a Soyuz spacecraft Wednesday, and the launch will be streamed live by NASA.
- Here’s everything we know about the iPhone X’s successor so far.
- Kia has not only unveiled its revamped K9 sedan, it has also revealed pertinent information about the car’s release in the U.S.
- Because Apple’s iPhone X did not meet sales expectations, the company has reportedly decided to lower the initial number of units of the flagship phone’s successor.
- A four-minute guide to making an air rifle out of a pipe and plastic bottle had been viewed 3.6 million times.
- The app can even show the true scale of the distant NASA space probes if sufficient space is available.
- Scientists suggested the theory of socio-sexual selection while ruling out previous assumptions for the evolution of the unique facial feature.
- The star came within a light-year of the sun some 70,000 years ago.
- Cross Forward Consulting is rolling out a new update for the Sleep++ app.
- The latest Google Maps for iOS update comes with restaurant wait times and other features.
- Beta 6 of iOS 11.3 comes with several issues including one that appears to lower the volume of notification sounds.
- Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg sold off a small portion of his shares in the company prior to the stock taking a hit.
- The latest report from Channel 4 revealed details about the role Cambridge Analytica played in the Donald Trump presidential campaign.
- Facebook continues to find itself under scrutiny since it was revealed user data was used by controversial political data firm Cambridge Analytica.
- Apple has reportedly secured a two-year lead in the 3D-sensing technology competition against Android rivals.
- A group of researchers analyzed 2,500-year-old bones and teeth unearthed from Ceibal, one of the oldest Maya ceremonial sites in Guatemala.
- The experience is similar to taking a giant leap on the surface of the moon but without actual microgravity conditions.
- This helped them survive the impact of climate change and could be an effective way for future generations to deal with global warming.
- Mars once had massive oceans which new research claims formed earlier than is currently thought, and could exist because of the largest volcano system on the red planet.
- Facebook saw its stock drop by almost 7 percent Monday following reports that the company shared personal data of as many as 50 million users.