The first night of Hanukkah starts Sunday night, but there's still time to get fabulous gifts for that special lady in your life. Whether you're looking to splurge or save, here are eight gift ideas to get her for the Jewish "Festival of Lights" holiday.
1. A perfect blend of function and style, baggallini offers organized bags and accessories that look as good as they perform. Take a look at the “Alberta” patterned tote for $125 or the “Cairo” backpack for $88.
2. Give the gift of warmth! The Third Piece creates chic, hand-knit cold weather accessories that will make you stand out in the dead of winter, like the “Westchester” herringbone headband ($82) and the “Tribeca” slouchy beany ($98).
— Bergdorf Goodman (@Bergdorfs) November 28, 2015
3. Our eyes need protection from UV rays, and Sheep Shades are a durable yet stylish way to shield them. The trapezoidal shape of the “Indio” frames flatters all face shapes, while slightly oversize D-frame shape of the “Nassau” brings a touch of glamor to your everyday. These sunnies start at $180 and made the Accessories Council's list of top holiday gifts this season.
4. Every woman deserves at least one pair of luxurious shoes. Emy Mack shoes are handmade with the highest quality leathers from Italian tanneries. The "Posh" winter boot comes in sand or black suede for $425.
5. Looking to spend less than $50 this holiday season? Luca + Danni offers unique, handcrafted jewelry at affordable prices, like the “Hamsa Hand” bangle for $28 – a bestseller.
6. Boutique-style jewelry and accessories company Stella & Dot also has plenty of inexpensive options. Check out their gold “Aurora” necklaces and stud earrings sets.
— Stella & Dot (@stelladot) November 24, 2015
7. If you’re buying a gift for someone that’s a fan of HBO’s “Game of Thrones” or BBC’s “The Tudors,” then take a look at Black Lace Skin Jewelry. The company has a collection of self-adhesive, waterproof, haute couture body jewelry inspired by the rich velvet fabrics and gorgeous jewels seen on the cast of Game of Thrones and The Tudors. The jewels last for 2-3 days and range from $13-$150 and up for custom pieces adorned with Swarovski crystals.
8. Still not sure what to get as a gift? Let her decide! Laudi Vidni, a premium quality, custom handbag brand, allows customers to design their own bags. They can choose from over 25 bag shapes and customize their selection with gorgeous materials: sumptuous leather, beautiful lining and hand-brushed hardware. Bags start at $75, are made in the United States and ship within 3-5 weeks.