Life & Style
- Obese Kids Think Their Weights' OK
July 27 2014 3:36 AM
A new study shows almost one-third of children have misconceptions about their weight.
- Paraguay Happiest Country On Earth
July 26 2014 7:26 PM
Gallup data show Danes are thriving, Bhutanese feel disrespected and Syrians aren't well rested.
- Judge Overturns Same-Sex Marriage Ban For Miami-Dade County
July 25 2014 10:52 PM
A Florida Circuit Court judge struck down the state’s ban on same-sex marriage on Friday, but no licenses will be issued.
- Is Coffee Giving You Hot Flashes?
July 25 2014 3:20 PM
New studies show that caffeine can worsen the effects of hot flashes and night sweats in menopausal women
- Higher Cigarette-Tax Rate = Lower Suicide Rate: Study
July 19 2014 10:26 AM
A new study links higher cigarette taxes to lower suicide rates.
- Rockefeller Center Fire Injures 6
July 13 2014 10:42 PM
Camera fire showers sparks on Rockefeller Center observation deck.
- Brooklyn Prosecutors Won't Pursue Minimal Marijuana Charges
July 08 2014 10:18 PM
The Brooklyn District Attorney announced Tuesday that prosecutors will no longer target minimal marijuana possession offenses.
- Thousands Turn Out To Kick Off The Running Of The Bulls In Pamplona, Spain
July 06 2014 12:12 PM
The massive celebration kicks off nine days of partying and the famous Running of the Bulls in the historic city of Pamplona, Spain.
- Great White Shark Bites Swimmer Off Manhattan Beach Pier
July 05 2014 7:20 PM
Shark had been struggling to get off hook when swimmer got in its way.
- Macy's Fireworks' Big Move Has NYC Excited
July 03 2014 7:03 PM
The return of the Macy's fireworks show to the East River is good news for many New Yorkers, especially Queens, Brooklyn and East Side residents.
- What Selfies Say About The New ‘Normal’ In Plastic Surgery
July 02 2014 12:58 PM
Plastic surgeons across the country are treating a younger clientele thanks to the growing demands of social media.
- Ugg Australia: Comfortable Fall Fashion Trends
September 29 2010 4:59 PM
Uggs Australia get a lot of grief in the fashion world, but they're undeniably comfortable and now they're more fashionable as well.
- Keira Knightley Stars in New Chanel Campaign
September 27 2010 4:55 PM
Stunning actress Keira Knightley turned heads in Paris the other day while filming a sexy new ad campaign for Chanel.
- A romantic evening for Katie Holmes in Jason Wu
September 27 2010 4:49 PM
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise got cozy at the premiere for 'The Romantics' in New York City and we were on hand to report on Katie's latest style antics.
- Kalamazoo's Outdoor Kitchen is Cutting-Edge Cookery
September 27 2010 4:45 PM
Those wanting to up the ante on their backyard stay-cation and holiday hospitality should consider Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet's extravagant outdoor kitchen, which is more like an outdoor cooking resort.
- Emerald Jet Charter Expands with Helicopter Travel
September 27 2010 4:36 PM
Emerald Jet Charter announced that it now is offering helicopter travel along with chartering private business jets.
- Watch that brings back old world charm
September 24 2010 2:18 PM
If you are tired of the modern looking watches then check out the latest traditional looking wristwatch from Carl F Bucherer - the new Manero ChronoPerpetual.
- Ralph Lauren opens exclusive men’s store on Madison Avenue
September 24 2010 2:16 PM
To commemorate the opening of his original store in New York, Ralph Lauren is redefining his vision of men's high fashion by launching an exclusive men's store in the same space.
- Into the blue with Chanel
September 24 2010 2:12 PM
The much talked about male fragrance from Chanel, Bleu de Chanel, which is being promoted through an ad film directed by Martin Scorsese, is the latest sporty fragrance to hit the market.
- Men’s online jewelry store from Titanium Jewelry
September 23 2010 11:24 AM
If you like a nice band or a ring but do not like to hop into a jewelry shop to pick up one then check out the latest from Titanium Jewelry.