Police nabbed the Dougherty Gang, three siblings accused of shooting at police and robbing a Georgia bank, on Wednesday in Colorado.

The fugitive siblings were held around 10 a.m. MDT after leading police on a high-speed chase that ended with them crashing their car into a highway barrier.

Pueblo County Sheriff Kirk M. Taylor said Ryan Edward Dougherty, 21; Dylan Dougherty Stanley, 26; and Lee Grace Dougherty, 29, were seen at a campground in the San Isabel National Forest at about nine a.m. When Pueblo County Sheriff Detective Robbie Newsome was on his way to check out the tip in an unmarked patrol car, he saw the vehicle at a gas station off of Interstate 25, according to The Bellingham Herald.

After confirming that the three siblings were in the vehicle, Newsome followed the Doughertys south down the interstate without giving them a clue they were being trailed. The detective called for backup from the Colorado State Patrol and three patrol vehicles moved in swiftly down the interstate, beginning a 10-minute chase with the Impreza, according to reports.

The Herald reported that the chase reached speeds approaching 120 miles per hour and someone in the car, at one instance, pointed an AK-47 outside of the car window and fired at troopers.

Lt. Col. Anthony Padilla of the state patrol told the newspaper that troopers didn't return fire.

"We are not trained to fire from a moving vehicle," he said. "That's cops and robbers on TV."

Though the troopers didn't return fire, they didn't ease on the pressure, especially seeing that the interstate wasn't crowded at the time.

State patrol told The Herald that a trooper working overtime and overseeing a construction project near Walsenburg, Colo. overheard on his radio what was happening and placed stop sticks on the road.

The Impreza hit the stop sticks, crashed and rolled at 9:48 a.m. All three siblings then ran from the car, and one brother was immediately caught - police didn't identify which one he was.

Lee Grace Dougherty, the only female among the pack, was armed with a handgun and ran into a nearby field and was beginning to chamber a round into her gun when she was shot in the leg by a Walsenburg police officer, The Herald said.

The other brother who ran into Walsenburg was later arrested. They were all treated at a hospital before being taken into custody.

During their search of the vehicle, police found two AK-47s, a machine pistol and a handgun.

"Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to say we won," Pasco County, Fla., Sheriff Chris Nocco said. "We continuously said that if these three fugitives wanted a battle with law enforcement, we would win that battle. And that's what happened today."