Verizon introduced the HTC Droid Eris last week, the same day as the Motorola Droid and it's getting good reviews so far.
The Droid Eris - manufactured by Taiwan company HTC - will cost $99 with a two-year contract after a $100 mail in rebate, making it the most affordable Android phone currently available.
Below are the key features of the HTC Droid ERIS:
• Qualcomm MSM 7600 528MHz processor
• CDMA/EV-DO Rev A. support
• 3.2 inch 320×480 HVGA capacitive touch screen and trackball interface
• 5.0 megapixel auto focus camera
• Expandable memory with pre-installed 8 GB microSD card
• Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 3.5 mm headset connectivity
• Integrated GPS and a digital compass with a sensor that enables the phone to know what direction it is facing
Verizon Droid Smartphone with Google Android: