Jennifer Lawrence and the cast of “The Hunger Games” faced their final San Diego Comic-Con panel on Thursday. The group got together to promote the last installment of the franchise, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.” Attendees got to see a special trailer and hear the cast tell stories from the final days of filming. Luckily, even those who aren’t at SDCC can keep up with the best moments of the panel on Twitter. Check out what the cast revealed:
1. Peeta and Gale Meet Again – Though Gale (Liam Hemsworth) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) typically don’t share a lot of screen time, they will have a scene together in the final installment. Will it end in fisticuffs or will the two finally see eye to eye? Hemsworth joked that it could take a romantic turn.
— Mockingjay - Part 2 (@TheHungerGames) July 9, 2015
Liam Hemsworth jokes there may be a kiss between Peta and Gale #ComicCon
— Jason Nathanson (@ABCNewsJason) July 9, 2015
2. Peeta is Recovering – After being brainwashed by Snow (Donald Sutherland), Peeta is still healing in the fourth film. Hutcherson warned that it won’t be an easy process.
“It’s a long road to recovery.” - Josh Hutcherson on Peeta. “In this movie, they’re trying to rehabilitate him to use him as a good guy."
— Yahoo Movies (@YahooMovies) July 9, 2015
3. Lawrence and Hemsworth Slept Together, Literally – Lawrence revealed that on one of the last days of filming, the two slept in each other’s arms. “There’s no way of saying this that doesn’t start rumors, but that night we held each other and slept like puppies,” Lawrence said.
— ErikDavis (@ErikDavis) July 9, 2015
4. Staying True to the Book – Director Francis Lawrence insisted that the film stays faithful to the “Mockingjay” book by Suzanne Collins.
— #UNITE (@Revolutionpn) July 9, 2015
5. Primrose Grows Up – Prim (Willow Shields) is going to be more mature in “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.” “Shields tells us that Primrose has evolved to be much more grown up and is looking out for Katniss, more mentally than physically,” the Nerdist reports.
6. The Cast Can’t Whistle The Theme – The Mockingjay theme might look easy on screen, but in reality, the cast isn’t very good at it. They even demonstrated how awful their attempts can be.
— Total Film (@totalfilm) July 9, 2015
“The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2” is scheduled to hit theaters on Nov. 20, 2015.