The 2016 iHeart Radio Music Awards brought out the biggest names in music on Sunday. The ceremony at the Forum in Inglewood, California, honored many of those artists. But only a select group got to perform their hits. The show aired live on TBS, TNT and TruTV, but luckily, a few of the best numbers can be relived on the internet.
1. Zayn — The former One Direction member proved that he can entertain a crowd without four other guys. At his first solo performance at an awards show, Zayn sang his single, “Like I Would,” and kept the dance moves to a minimum. He instead showed off his vocal abilities.
2. Demi Lovato and Brad Paisley — Unexpected teamups are often the best part of awards shows, and iHeartRadio Music Awards were no exception. Country singer Paisley joined Lovato on her emotional track, “Stone Cold.”
— TBS Network (@TBSNetwork) April 4, 2016
3. G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha — The rapper and the singer teamed up to sing their hit, “Me, Myself and I.” The performance had a very cool introduction with Rexha on one side of a lighted panel before it turned around to reveal G-Eazy.
4. Justin Bieber — The singer, who won the best male artist award, started off his performance with just his voice and an acoustic guitar to sing “Love Yourself,” but as he started singing “Company,” Bieber brought out all the stops. He even brought his dancers into the audience and danced with a fan.
5. Fetty Wap — The rapper, who scored the best new artist statue, certainly knows how to make an entrance. Fetty entered the Forum on a four-wheeler before performing “Again.” Even Taylor Swift was singing along to his performance.
What were your favorite performances? Sound off in the comments section below!