Futures for the Dow Jones industrial average index fell 0.1 percent on Friday, gained 0.3 percent for the Nasdaq 100 and rose 0.1 percent for the S&P 500 share index, pointing to a mix open for Wall Street.
* The Institute of Supply Management Chicago releases February index of manufacturing activity, due at 9:45 a.m. EST. Economists in a Reuters survey forecast a reading of 33.0 in the month compared with 33.3 in January.
* Reuters/University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers release final February consumer sentiment index at 9:45 a.m. EST. Economists expect a reading of 56.0 compared with 61.2 in the final January report.
* At 10:30 a.m. EST, Economic Cycle Research Institute (ECRI) releases its weekly index of economic activity for February 20. In the prior week, the index read 107.3.
* Shares of Kohl's Corp fell 5.2 percent to $32.91 after the closing bell on Thursday after the apparel and home goods retailer reported fourth-quarter results.
* Shares of Dell Inc fell more than 3 percent to $7.92 after the bell on Thursday after the computer maker posted its fourth-quarter results.
(Reporting by Atul Prakash; Editing by Jon Loades-Carter)