Rumor has it several members of Britain’s royal family will be venturing outside of the United Kingdom for an upcoming royal tour. A new report suggest that William, Duke of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and their two children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, will be visiting a tropical locale next year.

While the palace has yet to confirm the family’s trip, the Daily Mail is reporting that the family of four will be heading to the Caribbean sometime in February of March. The site reports that Kate, 33, rearranged her family’s annual trip to Mustique to take place in November “in order to accommodate planning for the tour.”

If Prince George, 2, does join his parents, this will be his second royal tour. At 8 months old, he attended several outings during Kate and Prince William’s trip to Australia and New Zealand in April 2014. The upcoming trip would be the couple’s 3-month-old daughter Princess Charlotte’s first royal tour.

So, where will the family be headed? While a governor general in the Bahamas wouldn’t confirm any information about their rumored trip, the Daily Mail reports that the family is considering visits to the Cayman Islands, the Bahamas and the British Virgin Islands.

A spokesperson for the couple refused to confirm the family’s 2016 touring plans to OK! magazine. “I’m afraid it is too early to discuss the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s official overseas tours for next year at this stage,” the rep said.

As we previously reported, Kate and William, 33, are said to be attending a state banquet at Buckingham Palace in October. According to the Sunday Times, the event will be in honor of visiting guests Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife, Peng Liyuan. Kate will reportedly wear a tiara to the affair.