Kourtney Kardashian struggles to get her life back on track after breaking up with longtime boyfriend Scott Disick during Season 11, episode 2 of E!'s hit reality series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." The couple called off their nine-year relationship during the season premiere after Kourtney, 36, learned that the father of her three children had been unfaithful during a trip overseas. To spare her children from feeling any discomfort or anxiety from the split, the "KUWTK" star spends much of the episode figuring out the next steps after their split.
During the episode Kourtney opens up to sister Kim Kardashian about the relationship between her and Scott, 32. While catching up at Kourtney's house Kim, 35, questions whether she has figured out a plan for visitation with the kids, among other things. While chatting Scott appears out of nowhere, taking Kim by surprise. She quickly puts together the pieces, realizing that he spent the night at Kourtney's house. She decides not to press the issue at the moment, but makes sure to bring it up later.
Kim relays the information to her mother, who decides maybe she should reach out to Scott to see how he's doing. The Kardashian momager runs her plan by Kourtney during a group grocery shopping trip. The mother of three gives her the go-ahead though she seems annoyed by the idea. She asks only that her mother give her enough respect to have the meeting somewhere private and leaves the store with her eldest son Mason Disick in tow.
Kris later invites Scott to her home, where she gives him her honest opinion on his situation with Kourtney. She makes sure to also check in and reiterates how important it is that he take care of himself. Scott reveals to her that Kourtney is being difficult about visitation, demanding that he schedule times to see his children. Kris decides to cut out the middle man, calling Kourtney during their sit-down. Kourtney explains to her mother that Scott was not being reliable, refusing to show at school functions, scheduled family dinners and other events, so she decided to make a change in their agreement.
While Kourtney's journey to recover was the main focus of Season 11, episode 2 there were several other moments worth taking note of. Here are five other important moments from the show:
- Kim reveals to her mother that construction on her home is nearly finished. Unfortunately she, husband Kanye West and their daughter North West will have to move back into Kris' home while the final stages are completed.
- Kris is caught off guard when Kim begins moving her belongings into her home, taking up nearly all of her garage space.
- Khloé Kardashian struggles to say no to her sisters when it comes to scheduling and work. She agrees to take a last-minute trip to Australia to promote Kardashian Kids after her siblings each claim they're too busy.
- The trip quickly takes a toll on her as jet lag sets in. Her close friend Malika Haqq urges her to open up to her sisters about her struggle, saying it's simply too much for her to do alone.
- She shares her feelings about traveling too much after returning from Australia. Much to her surprise her siblings are open to helping out more. Kourtney agrees to work more in the coming months and urges her sister to be more honest about being tired or overworked.