Kim Zolciak-Biermann is back to her old selfie! On Tuesday, the “Don’t Be Tardy” star took to Instagram to share a photo of herself she snapped after undergoing heart surgery.

“My [heart] surgery was a success!!” the reality TV star captioned the picture, announcing the exciting news. “I can’t wait to be back on my feet 100%! Quite the whirlwind this last month has been…but such a blessing, too.” The blonde-haired star then went on to thank her family, medical team and God in a slew of hashtags.

Zolciak-Biermann suffered a mini stroke on Sept. 23 -- one that forced her to withdraw from Season 21 of “Dancing With the Stars” after she was unable to perform her Week 3 routine. However, Tony Dovolani’s partner was reluctant to hang up her dancing shoes. After getting eliminated, the 37-year-old former "The Real Housewives of Altanta" star took to social media to try and convince the ABC network to let her return. She even encouraged fans to sign a petition to get her back in the ballroom.

But rules are rules, according to judge Carrie Anna Inaba. “I feel bad for her but those are the rules, and you know, I am a strong abider by the rules,” the longtime judge told Entertainment Tonight of why Zolciak-Biermann wasn't being allowed back into the competition.

However, the eliminated contestant unveiled that there was a silver lining hidden in this unfortunate event. The mini stroke allowed doctors to uncover an existing genetic condition that needed prompt attention.

"I have a blood clot, they don't know if it came from my leg or my pelvis," Zolciak-Biermann told E! News, revealing that she needed surgery. "Most people have a filter so it can't cross over to the other side of your heart, but because I do have a valve -- they call it a hole, but it's more like a valve that never closed when I was born -- the blood clot was able to transfer and go through the hole, which stopped oxygen to my brain on the right side of my brain."