It’s that time of year again everyone! McDonald’s Monopoly game started two months earlier than normal on July 16 and will run until Aug. 12, the fast food giant wrote on its website. When it comes to winning at the McDonald’s Monopoly game, it most depends on luck, but this article will give you tons of information about the game, like how this year’s prize pool is bigger and that there are reportedly two Boardwalk pieces, which dramatically increases the chance of winning the main prize.
So here’s some quick tips about the Monopoly game. One way to get pieces is to buy certain burgers likes a Big Macs, large fries and large drinks. Take a look at the full list below:
- Big Mac® sandwich
- 20 piece Chicken McNuggets®
- 10 piece Chicken McNuggets®
- Filet-O-Fish® sandwich
- Premium McWrap®
- Egg McMuffin®, Sausage McMuffin® with Egg sandwich (excludes Sausage McMuffin® sandwich)
- Egg White Delight McMuffin® sandwiches (not available in Puerto Rico)
- Hash Browns
- Fruit & Maple Oatmeal (not available in Puerto Rico)
- Medium Fountain Drinks
For those who are more interested in the game than the food, mail McDonald’s self-addressed stamped envelopes to: 2013 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 49419, Strongsville, OH 44149-0419. According to Bargaineering.com, the company will usually send two common pieces and one rare piece.
Make sure to not send any winning pieces to that address. All food prizes have to be claimed by Aug. 26, 2013. Redbox by Sept. 6, EA Sports video games by Sept. 6, EA Sports Promo Codes by October 31, My Coke Rewards by Sept. 30 and all other prizes have to be claimed by Sept. 6.
Now for the more exciting game info. Here’s the breakdown of odds, courtesy of Bargaineering.com:
- Mediterranean Avenue ($1,000 prize, 20 prizes) – 1 in 152,520,645
- Vermont Avenue ($5,000 prize, 15 prizes)- 1 in 578,695,060
- Virginia Avenue ($10,000, 3 prizes) – 1 in 686,411,977
- Tennessee Avenue (Super Bowl XLVIII Trip for two (2) from EA SPORTS, 1 prize)- 1 in 2,897,127,759
- Kentucky Avenue (Delta Vacations Trip for two (2) to any one Delta Vacations Destination, 2 prizes) – 1 in 72,428,194
- Ventnor Avenue ($20,000, 2 prizes) – 1 in 1,419,702,416
- Pennsylvania Avenue (2014 FIAT® 500L, 15 prizes) – 1 in 189,293,656
- Boardwalk ($1,000,000, 2 prize) – 1 in 3,050,412,898
- Short Line Railroad (Shell Fuel for a Year, 4 prizes) – 1 in 5,945,378,686
Instant prizes for 2013 include most breakfast and dinner items, but also cash awards, which range from $50 to $100,000.
Here’s a major tips, for those who think they might have a winning game piece, don’t go to McDonald’s and give it to an employee. On the back of the Game Stamp there will be a number to call and URL code. By visiting the site or calling the number, redemption instructions will be giving.
Maria Vultaggio is a reporter for the Continuous News Desk (CND), where she covers trending topics and breaking news for the International Business Times....
- South Korean Ferry Might Have Hit Object Before Capsizing
- Why Was Miley Cyrus Hospitalized? Singer Might Have Self-Medicated With Drugs And Alcohol After Floyd Died
- Mimi Faust Sex Tape: Joseline Hernandez And K. Michelle Continue Shower Rod Jokes
- Is Miley Cyrus Pregnant? Hospitalized Star ‘Responds’ To The Rumor On Twitter