- Affordable Prom Dresses And Accessories To Save Money
April 10 2014 12:44 PM
Prom spending has decreased in 2014 after a steady increase since 2010. Check out these fashionable and affordable dresses and accessories.
- Australian Fashion Week Dubbed ‘The Hunger Games’ Because Of Underweight Models
April 08 2014 12:56 PM
Australian Fashion Week was dubbed "The Hunger Games" by industry insiders because the models were so underweight.
- NYC Fashion Designer James 'Jay' Ott Reported Missing
March 29 2014 11:30 AM
James "Jay" Ott was last seen in Brooklyn during the early hours of March 23.
- Did Kanye West Force Anna Wintour To Feature Kim Kardashian On Vogue Cover?
March 21 2014 3:36 PM
Anna Wintour responds to rumors that Kanye West forced her to put fiancee Kim Kardashian on the cover of Vogue magazine.
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Vogue Cover:
March 21 2014 1:22 PM
Kim Kardashian is on the cover of Vogue, and she and her fiance Kanye West show off their love for the upcoming April issue.
- Oprah Gives Designer Dress To Twitter Follower
March 11 2014 6:58 PM
Oprah Winfrey gave a lucky Twitter follower one spectacular item.
- Is Kendall Jenner Outshining Cara Delevingne?
March 04 2014 11:47 AM
Kendall Jenner, 18, is quickly becoming a name to know in the fashion world. Is she outshining Cara Delevingne as the new "It" girl?
- Every Dress From The 2014 Oscars Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
March 03 2014 1:29 PM
Whether you missed the 2014 Oscars red carpet last night, or just want to bask in the fashion glory again, here is a recap in photos of the Academy Awards arrivals.
- Why The Oscars Are Important For Business
February 28 2014 10:43 AM
For a fashion label, getting your name on the Oscars red carpet is the ultimate PR coup. Here's why it matters, along with our predictions on what the celebrities and nominees will be wearing.
- Lingerie Fashion Week Runway Show [VIDEO]
February 25 2014 5:33 PM
Intimate apparel has gotten their own fashion platform as part of lingerie fashion week. Watch the latest designs by Naked Princess hit the runway.
- Spanx' New 'Booty Bra' For The 'Perfect Shape' And A 'Full Look'
February 21 2014 3:04 PM
The new undergarment promises to "lift and separate for the perfect shape." Would you wear one?
- NYFW Review: Zang Toi, The King Of Glamour And Decadence [PHOTOS]
February 19 2014 1:25 PM
Zang Toi debuted his knockout Fall 2014 collection on Wednesday at New York Fashion Week. The collection was inspired by Shanghai, and he dedicated the show to his father, who recently passed away.
- BAFTA Awards 2014 Winners: Best And Worst Dressed On The Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
February 17 2014 9:19 AM
Who looked the best at the British Academy Awards?
- An iPhone-Controlled Miniskirt? Geek Out With Wearable Tech By CuteCircuit
February 14 2014 3:47 PM
On Tuesday at New York Fashion Week, editors were treated to a different kind of show: ready-to-wear LED light-up skirts, blazers and evening dresses by wearable technology company, CuteCircuit.
- NY Fashion Week Review: Cynthia Rowley Ditches Runway
February 14 2014 12:45 PM
Designer Cynthia Rowley showcased her Fall 2014 collection at a kick-ass sartorial soirée at the 1940s nightclub The Diamond Horseshoe, complete with a cocktail laboratory and aerialists.
- Kendall Jenner Nude In Marc Jacobs Fashion Show [PHOTO]
February 14 2014 9:58 AM
Kendall Jenner,18, walked in Marc Jacobs show for NYFW, wearing a sheer top and no bra. Is she too young for racy antics?
- iPhone-Controlled Mini Skirts? What Next? [VIDEO]
February 13 2014 7:24 PM
CuteCircuit presented their ready-to-wear collection at NYFW, which featured clothing that literally lit up the runway
- Zang Toi Brings Elegance To The Runway For Fall 2014 [VIDEO]
February 13 2014 4:14 PM
Zang Toi brings New York to Shanghai in opulent elegance for fall 2014 at the tents for New York Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Naeem Khan Fall 2014
February 12 2014 12:27 PM
The Naeem Khan Fall 2014 collection at New York Fashion Week was a little bit boudoir but a whole lot of couture with standout beading, layers and textures perfect for the red carpet.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Badgley Mischka
February 12 2014 9:18 AM
Badgley Mischka presented their Fall 2014 collection at New York Fashion Week with gold treatment to look gilded and "to give every fabric a really special couture touch," Mark Badgley said backstage.