- Britney Spears to Launch Lingerie Line
July 23 2014 2:29 PM
The singer announced via Twitter that her line, The Intimate Collection, will be launching 'very soon.'
- Prince George's Most Fashionable Moments: Where To Buy Those Adorable Outfits
July 21 2014 1:30 PM
What Prince George wore during his first, very fashionable, year --- and where you can buy it.
- Kate Middleton Doesn't Like The Public Copying Her Style: Report
July 11 2014 9:24 AM
Kate Middleton reportedly holds off on wearing designer pieces in order to hinder fans from copying her style.
- Not Just Another Face In The Crowd: World Cup Fan Lands Modeling Gig
July 10 2014 12:48 PM
After photos of Axelle Despiegelaere rooting on Belgium at the World Cup went viral, the 17-year-old received a modeling contract from L'Oreal.
- ‘DKNY Ramadan’ Collection Launched For Muslim Holy Month
July 02 2014 3:17 PM
DKNY is making its Middle Eastern debut for the Muslim holy month of fasting with a collection for Ramadan.
- What Selfies Say About The New ‘Normal’ In Plastic Surgery
July 02 2014 12:58 PM
Plastic surgeons across the country are treating a younger clientele thanks to the growing demands of social media.
- Ciara Wears Wedding Gown For 'Brides' Magazine
July 01 2014 9:25 AM
Ciara is the latest cover girl for "Brides" magazine.
- Joinery Blanket Attracts 2,000 Shoppers In Williamsburg
June 18 2014 11:09 AM
This is the blanket, hand-made in Brazil, that hipsters want badly enough to be on a 2,000-person waiting list.
- Check Out Kendall Jenner's Givenchy Campaign
June 18 2014 10:47 AM
Kendall Jenner is now a part of Givenchy’s Fall/Winter 2014 ad campaign.
- From Sweats To Dolce & Gabbana
June 11 2014 12:06 PM
Team Italy arrived in Brazil in style wearing Dolce & Gabbana suits, a far cry from the USA national team that showed up in sweatpants.
- Uniqlo To Raise Prices By 5% Before Fall Line Debuts
June 11 2014 10:59 AM
Uniqlo, the Japanese causal clothing maker, will be raising its prices before the fall line hots stores. But before you panic, not all stores will see the 5 percent hike.
- Gilded Glamour On The Tony Awards Red Carpet
June 09 2014 5:29 PM
Celebrities put on the glitz on the Tony Awards red carpet Sunday night.
- It Ain't Pretty: The High Cost of Beauty-Pageant Competition
June 08 2014 1:51 PM
In advance of tonight's Miss USA pageant, a look at the realities behind the dream.
- Michelle Obama And Pricey First Lady Wardrobes Around The World
June 03 2014 5:39 PM
Michelle Obama is considered one of the best dressed ladies in world, but she’s not the only political figure whose sartorial spending is oft criticized.
- Super-Size Me: Why 'Alpha Sizing' May Not Be A Good Fit
May 30 2014 6:41 PM
Clothing manufacturers are simplifying with alpha sizing (small, medium and large) over traditional numerical sizing, but the result may backfire.
- Don't Wear Leggings As Pants In This Country
May 29 2014 1:20 PM
Ahead of the 2022 World Cup, a new campaign asks everyone in Qatar to follow a dress code "by covering from shoulders to knees."
- Massimo Vignelli, NYC Subway Map Designer, Dead At 83
May 27 2014 3:42 PM
Italian-born designer Massimo Vignelli, famous for redesigning the New York City subway map, died Tuesday in his Manhattan home. He was 83.
- 20 Memorial Day Weekend Menswear Deals
May 24 2014 8:08 PM
Here are some of the best menswear deals to be found during this year's Memorial Day weekend.
- Everything You Need To Know About American Eagle Outfitters Store Closings
May 21 2014 6:55 PM
American Eagle Outfitters announced it would close 150 stores over the next three years. A profit plunge, climate change and the rise of fast fashion are factors.
- The Best And Worst Dressed At The Billboard Music Awards [PHOTOS]
May 19 2014 11:37 AM
Flesh was all the rage Sunday night on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet, where music’s biggest stars showed off some major skin in for the ceremony held in Las Vegas.