- Keeping Up With Kendall: Kardashian Sister Dominates Fashion Week
September 12 2014 3:32 PM
Kendall Jenner is keeping a firm grasp on the spotlight. Can the reality star transition to a runway sensation?
- Apple Keynote Speaker 'Scarf Guy' Sweeps The Web
September 09 2014 4:07 PM
The Web reacts to Apple keynote speaker "Scarf Guy."
- President Obama's Tan Suit Ignites Twitter
August 28 2014 5:41 PM
Obama's tan suit was the talk of Twitter Thursday.
- Kate Middleton’s Style Icon Status Questioned After Vanity Fair Honor
August 13 2014 9:01 AM
Some are questioning the Duchess of Cambridge's spot on Vanity Fair's best-dressed list.
- Urban Outfitters Sued By Former Employee For Ignoring Her Sexual Harassment Claims
August 12 2014 2:03 PM
Tatiana Swiderski says managers at the NYC Urban Outfitters ignored her complaints about customers sexually harassing her.
- Julia Roberts On Halle Berry: 'I'm The Prettiest One'
August 10 2014 6:47 PM
Julia Roberts joked she was prettier than Halle Berry but lamented the actress trumped her in the bikini department.
- Kate Middleton Praised For Being An Outfit Repeater
August 08 2014 9:11 AM
Kate Middleton has received praise from fashion designers, most recently Christian Louboutin, for recycling her high-fashion pieces.
- Britney Spears to Launch Lingerie Line
July 23 2014 2:29 PM
The singer announced via Twitter that her line, The Intimate Collection, will be launching 'very soon.'
- Prince George's Most Fashionable Moments: Where To Buy Those Adorable Outfits
July 21 2014 1:30 PM
What Prince George wore during his first, very fashionable, year --- and where you can buy it.
- Kate Middleton Doesn't Like The Public Copying Her Style: Report
July 11 2014 9:24 AM
Kate Middleton reportedly holds off on wearing designer pieces in order to hinder fans from copying her style.
- Not Just Another Face In The Crowd: World Cup Fan Lands Modeling Gig
July 10 2014 12:48 PM
After photos of Axelle Despiegelaere rooting on Belgium at the World Cup went viral, the 17-year-old received a modeling contract from L'Oreal.
- ‘DKNY Ramadan’ Collection Launched For Muslim Holy Month
July 02 2014 3:17 PM
DKNY is making its Middle Eastern debut for the Muslim holy month of fasting with a collection for Ramadan.
- What Selfies Say About The New ‘Normal’ In Plastic Surgery
July 02 2014 12:58 PM
Plastic surgeons across the country are treating a younger clientele thanks to the growing demands of social media.
- Ciara Wears Wedding Gown For 'Brides' Magazine
July 01 2014 9:25 AM
Ciara is the latest cover girl for "Brides" magazine.
- Joinery Blanket Attracts 2,000 Shoppers In Williamsburg
June 18 2014 11:09 AM
This is the blanket, hand-made in Brazil, that hipsters want badly enough to be on a 2,000-person waiting list.
- Check Out Kendall Jenner's Givenchy Campaign
June 18 2014 10:47 AM
Kendall Jenner is now a part of Givenchy’s Fall/Winter 2014 ad campaign.
- From Sweats To Dolce & Gabbana
June 11 2014 12:06 PM
Team Italy arrived in Brazil in style wearing Dolce & Gabbana suits, a far cry from the USA national team that showed up in sweatpants.
- Uniqlo To Raise Prices By 5% Before Fall Line Debuts
June 11 2014 10:59 AM
Uniqlo, the Japanese causal clothing maker, will be raising its prices before the fall line hots stores. But before you panic, not all stores will see the 5 percent hike.
- Gilded Glamour On The Tony Awards Red Carpet
June 09 2014 5:29 PM
Celebrities put on the glitz on the Tony Awards red carpet Sunday night.
- It Ain't Pretty: The High Cost of Beauty-Pageant Competition
June 08 2014 1:51 PM
In advance of tonight's Miss USA pageant, a look at the realities behind the dream.