- Olympics: Red Square Retailer Opens in East London
March 30 2012 4:46 PM
Russian retail group Bosco, which owns Moscow's famous GUM department store, has opened a store in the shadow of London's Olympic Stadium, its first venture into western Europe.
- Sexy Prom Dresses Too Hot For Teacher; Schools Move To Ban Provocative Prom Attire
March 30 2012 9:33 AM
Sexy prom dresses might just be too hot for teacher this year. High schools across the nation are moving to ban provocative prom attire, with strict dress codes for students wishing to attend the teenage rite of passage.
- H&M Confirms Reports Of New Store Chain Launch By 2013
March 30 2012 2:42 AM
Stockholm-based Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) has confirmed the launch of a new chain store by 2013 after posting a 13 percent rise in sales during the period Dec.1 and Feb. 29, 2012.
- Menswear Fuels Global Luxury Boom, Executives Say
March 29 2012 4:32 PM
Whether it's a desire to be as dapper as Don Draper on television's Mad Men, a need to look good for a job interview or just a hankering for new duds, men have increased their spending on fancy clothes, and executives expect the boom to continue.
- Glamorous Offerings Earmark Environment at Green Auction
March 29 2012 12:28 PM
Fashion and luxury travel packages, as well as art, will be up for sale and bidders can sample the high life and help the environment through the Christie's live and online Green Auction next month.
- Size-4 Victoria Beckham Tells Harper’s Bazaar Her Figure Represents The Average Woman's
March 29 2012 10:35 AM
Skinny and svelte Victoria Beckham thinks that her size-4 figure represents the average woman's. Some women might beg to differ with that assessment. In the Jubilee issue of Harper's Bazaar UK, Victoria Beckham told the fashion magazine that she tries on her own designs because she represents the general public.
- Claudia Schiffer’s Stunning Looks For 30th Anniversary Guess Campaign (PHOTOS)
March 29 2012 3:31 AM
Twenty-three years after Claudia Schiffer first modelled for American brand Guess, the supermodel returns to her modelling base looking as stunning and charismatic as she did for her first campaign.
- Going Gay: Can Abercrombie & Fitch's Gay-Kiss Ad Revamp The Brand?
March 28 2012 3:49 PM
Abercrombie & Fitch is known for its use of homoerotic imagery in its advertisement campaigns and editorial spreads. In a new steamy clip, the clothing brand goes one step further by featuring hunky male models wrestling, showering and even kissing. Will this bold advertisement revamp the brand?
- Binibining Pilipinas 2012: Candidates, Where To Watch Online And 2011 Winner Shamcey Supsup [HOT PHOTOS & NSFW]
March 28 2012 3:17 PM
Each year, thousands of beauty pageants take place all over the world. From India to Panama, there's no shortage of beautiful ladies who are willing to model barely there attire for a panel of judges. Coming April 15, is the pageant Binibining Pilipinas 2012. Find out where to see the candidates, where to watch online and the 2011 winner Shamcey Supsup
- Christian Louboutin Sends Bold Message With New Pair Of Pumps: SEX [PHOTO]
March 28 2012 11:44 AM
For many fashionistas shoes are just as sexy as a strapless dress, mini skirt or fitted pants that hug their curves, but famed shoemaker Christian Louboutin may have taken the sexy shoe to the next level.
- Christian Louboutin Retrospective Showcases 20 Years Of Design (PHOTOS)
March 28 2012 3:48 AM
From stilettos to lace-up boots, studded sneakers and bejewelled pumps, the Design Museum for the first time has presented a retrospective dedicated to the creations of iconic French shoe designer Christian Louboutin.
- Harper’s Bazaar Ranks The Top 10 Best Mascaras Of All Time [VIDEO]
March 27 2012 3:09 PM
When propositioned with the question What single makeup product would you want if you were stranded on a desert island? many women would quickly respond Mascara! Here is Harper's Bazaar's top 10 best mascaras of all time, plus tips and tricks for application and hot trends to try this spring.
- Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective Highlights Fashion Icon’s Career
March 27 2012 5:01 AM
A selection of around 200 haute couture garments along with numerous photographs, drawings and films is being showcased at the Yves Saint Laurent exhibition at the Denver Art Museum (DAM).
- Richard’s Branson’s Virgin Atlantic Launches ‘Upper Class Red’ Lipstick (PHOTOS)
March 27 2012 4:54 AM
To match the red cabin crew uniforms, airline Virgin Atlantic is launching its first lip color coined Upper Class Red in collaboration with bareMinerals.
- Dara-Lynn Weiss On 7-Year-Old Daughter's Diet In Vogue Body Issue Raises Controversy
March 26 2012 9:14 AM
Dara-Lynn Weiss’ article in Vogue’s April Body Issue has been dubbed one of the fashion magazine’s worst ever. The mother of 7-year-old Bea took to the pages of Vogue to discuss her daughter’s “childhood obesity” and the “fight” to combat it. Weiss’ article has received fiery criticism for its “new levels of pathos.”
- Stephen Jones And V&A Museum Collaborate For Exclusive Millinery Display
March 26 2012 1:22 AM
From 1950s Balenciaga hat to Estee Lauder's turban, the Bard Graduate Center (BGC) in New York City is showcasing an exclusive millinery exhibition by master hat-maker Stephen Jones in collaboration with London's Victoria & Albert Museum.
- Kate Hudson Looks Stunning In Yellow For Ann Taylor 2012 Summer Campaign (PHOTOS)
March 24 2012 1:57 AM
Golden Globe winner Kate Hudson looked stunning and gorgeous for her second installment of fashion campaign for luxury American brand, Ann Taylor.
- Beyonce Wants Christian Louboutin To Design Shoes For Blue Ivy: Would Be Only Baby With A Pair
March 23 2012 4:09 PM
Beyonce is spotted frequently out with the famous red-bottomed Christian Louboutin shoes on and now reportedly she wants a pair for her daughter, Blue Ivy, to match her.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Removes Fake Site Selling Racist ‘N----- Brown’ Pants
March 23 2012 3:49 PM
Abercrombie & Fitch has removed a fake website operating under its name and selling a pair of men's cargo pants called Abercrombie & Fitch mpa11 N----- Brown Pants.
- Cate Blanchett Cover Of Intelligent Life Completely Photoshop-Free [PHOTO]
March 23 2012 9:19 AM
Cate Blanchett might have just made history. The 42-year-old A-list actress appears on the cover of Intelligent Life magazine and the photo is (shockingly) completely Photoshop-free. Gasp!