- Bomb Threat At Jodi Arias Murder Trial
May 10 2013 7:50 AM
A teenager was arrested after he was suspected of tweeting a bomb threat planned to follow the Jodi Arias' murder trial in Arizona.
- Don't Hold The Subway Doors Or This May Happen To You
May 09 2013 4:54 PM
We all get angry at people holding the train, but this guy 's anger in Paris manifested in one powerful kick with excellent aim.
- Granddaughter Of Marxist Chairman Mao A Billionaire?
May 09 2013 3:54 PM
Chairman Mao's granddaughter, contrary to her grandfather's Marxist belief, has made a fortune and is among China's richest.
- Mom Uses WebMD To Treat Son's Gunshot Wound
May 09 2013 2:05 PM
Police are investigating a Texas mother for allegedly going to WebMD -- and not a doctor or hospital -- to treat her teenage son's gunshot wounds.
- Cleveland Hero Ramsey Responds To Domestic Violence Arrests: I’m A Better Person
May 09 2013 1:54 PM
Charles Ramsey isn't ashamed his old domestic violence arrests were discovered, saying the experience made him a better person.
- Student Calls Out Teacher: Student Rants At Teacher For 'Bad' Teaching
May 09 2013 1:37 PM
A video of a high school student in Duncanville, Texas, calling out a teacher for 'bad' teaching and indifference toward her job. Take a look at what has the Internet buzzing here.
- Missing Couple Falls Overboard Carnival Cruise Ship Down Under
May 09 2013 12:17 PM
A couple was spotted falling overboard one of Carnival Cruise Line's ships Wednesday in Australia, and authorities say passengers are still missing at sea.
- A Murky Suicide, And Mass Protests Ensue In China
May 09 2013 10:25 AM
A young woman dies at a Beijing shopping mall. Police say it's a suicide. People say it's a cover-up. Mayhem ensues.
- 'Harlem Shake' Goes Wrong: Attempt At Viral Video Ends Badly
May 09 2013 9:19 AM
The viral video sensation of the "Harlem Shake" has spawned many versions over the course of its popularity. However, not all of them go as planned.
- Teacher Dies At Cubs Game After Choking on Hot Dog
May 09 2013 8:12 AM
A Chicago teacher passed suddenly at a Cubs game Sunday after choking on a hot dog.
- Rats For The People, Peacocks For China's Elite
May 09 2013 5:22 AM
China's high-ranking government officials are living a much better life than regular folks. Just look at their dinner plates.
- What 10K North Koreans With Colored Cards Can Do
May 08 2013 3:14 PM
North Koreans may go through famines, but in at least one thing they have no rivals: making mass displays with colored cards.
- Man Blows Up Home After Family Picnic Snub [PHOTO]
May 08 2013 3:01 PM
A man snubbed by his family from attending a picnic, retaliated by blowing up their Poland home.
- Woods Noticeably Drunk At Met Gala After-Party
May 08 2013 1:37 PM
Eyewitnesses at Monday night's Met Gala after-party claim that Tiger Woods was noticeably tipsy, relying on girlfriend Lindsey Vonn to reach an exit.
- Ali Lohan Talks Modeling, And That Other Lohan
May 08 2013 11:28 AM
Ali Lohan talks her blossoming modeling career and finding fame without the help of her famous sister, Lindsay Lohan.
- Is Kat Dennings Dating Drake?
May 08 2013 11:12 AM
Kat Dennings dishes on the rumors about her and rapper Drake.
- Missing Minn. Yosemite Hiker Found Dead
May 08 2013 9:52 AM
The body is a missing Minnesota hiker who was found dead Monday by Yosemite National Park officials.
- Amanda Berry Rescuer Charles Ramsey Gets Auto-Tuned
May 08 2013 8:17 AM
Charles Ramsey's interview about his rescue of Amanda Berry captured the Internet's attention on Tuesday. Now the Gregory Brothers have released a remix based on his interview.
- China's Super-Rich: How They Made It
May 08 2013 6:19 AM
As China's economy continues to grow, entrepreneurs have grown with it. Here are the 10 wealthiest in China.
- Holmes Seeks Insanity Plea In Aurora Theater Massacre
May 07 2013 7:18 PM
Aurora theater gunman James Holmes wants to change his plea to not guilty by reason of insanity, his lawyers said Tuesday.