- Newlywed Bride, 4 Friends Die In California Limo Fire
May 06 2013 8:03 AM
The five limo passengers were unable to escape from the fire-engulfed vehicle.
- Justin Bieber Attacked At Dubai Concert [VIDEO]
May 05 2013 10:49 PM
Justin Bieber was reportedly grabbed by a man onstage Sunday at his show in Dubai, with video surfacing on the Web only hours after the incident.
- Is Justin Bieber Being Arrested In Dubai?
May 05 2013 6:31 PM
A rumor that Justin Bieber is going to be arrested in Dubai is spreading online. Is it true?
- Netizens Doubt China's Resolve On Military License-Plate Issue
May 04 2013 3:04 PM
Abuse of military license-plate privileges is angering the Chinese. Is the government really doing something about it?
- Russian Dash Cams Capture Acts Of Kindness [VIDEO]
May 03 2013 5:00 PM
Russian dash cams are known for capturing meteors, insurance scammers, and horrific accidents. This video features another kind of footage: acts of kindness.
- Kriss Kross Rapper's Mother Says Death Was An Overdose
May 03 2013 11:54 AM
The mother of Chris Kelly, the Kriss Kross rapper who was found dead on Wednesday, said the cause of death was likely cocaine and heroin after police suspected he died of an overdose.
- Teen Mom's Senior Photo Banned From Yearbook
May 03 2013 11:07 AM
A teen mom's senior photo was banned from her high school yearbook last month after school officials said the image was promoting teen pregnancy.
- Redditor Posts Photos Of Oscar Party Crashing [PHOTOS]
May 03 2013 10:45 AM
The prevalence of Twitter has made the celebrity encounter seem like a more common occurrence. Christopher Saunders took it a step further by crashing the Oscars and posting photos.
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video Leaked: Dash Cam Footage Shows Belligerent Actress [VIDEO]
May 03 2013 10:22 AM
A video of Reese Witherspoon's arrest was leaked on Friday.
- Life As A Foxconn Worker On $300 A Month
May 03 2013 5:04 AM
A look at a typical Foxconn worker in China - one who isn't unlike the many who committed suicide in recent years.
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas: 5 Creative Gifts Mom Will Love
May 02 2013 10:51 PM
Mother's Day is just around the corner on Sunday, May 12, in the United States and 81 other countries. Break away from a generic flower gift with some of these ideas.
- DiCaprio Talks 'Gatsby', Marriage And Turning 40
May 02 2013 1:40 PM
In an interview with Extra, "The Great Gatsby" star Leonardo DiCaprio talked about his relationship status and plans for the future.
- Twerking Leads To Suspension Of Nearly 3 Dozen Students
May 02 2013 12:24 PM
Almost three dozen student from San Diego's Scripps High School were suspended after posting a "twerking" video on YouTube.
- John Oliver To Host 'The Daily Show' This Summer
May 02 2013 12:04 PM
Jon Stewart will take a three-month hiatus from "The Daily Show" to film and direct his first feature film, "Rosewater." John Oliver will host in his place.
- NY Ice Cream Truck Turf War Results In Harassment Charges
May 02 2013 8:52 AM
An alleged New York ice cream truck turf war resulted in two operators being charged with stalking and harassment charges.
- 81-Year-Old British Soap Actor Charged With Rape
May 02 2013 8:50 AM
William Roache, an 81-year-old soap opera actor on "Coronation Street," was charged Wednesday with the decades-old rape of an underage girl.
- Tenn. Commissioner Posts Chilling Anti-Muslim Photo
May 01 2013 2:14 PM
A Tennessee county commissioner was blasted for posting an anti-Muslim photo and caption on his Facebook page.
- Pregnant T-Mobile Employee Forced To Clock Out For Restroom Visits
May 01 2013 1:46 PM
A pregnant T-Mobile employee who was forced to clock out during bathroom visits was fired after taking unpaid medical leave.
- Man Hoards 200-300 Gallons Of Human Urine [VIDEO]
May 01 2013 12:02 PM
An unidentified man could face charges for hoarding 200 to 300 gallons of human urine in his Connecticut home.
- Seeing Eye People: Texting While Walking Epidemic Tackled [VIDEO]
May 01 2013 11:34 AM
Improv Everywhere released a new "mission" of people posing as city workers providing a service of "seeing eye people" to tackle the texting and walking epidemic in New York City.