Music festival season is almost upon us. Coachella kicks off the festivities on April 10 with their first jam-packed weekend. But don’t fret if you can’t make it to California for some fun in the sun. There are over a dozen awesome outdoor festivals for music lovers to enjoy this spring and summer. Check out the list below for ticket information, festival lineups and more:
Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival
- When: Weekend 1 is held from April 10 – 12 and Weekend 2 is held April 17 – 19
- Where: Indio, California
- Tickets: Don’t have tickets? You’re out of luck from buying them on the official Coachella website. General Admission passes for both weekends, as well as ridiculously expensive VIP passes, are sold out. Time to find a scalper or hope your friend who has tickets has to cancel last minute.
- Lineup: Weekend 1 artists include Alabama Shakes, AC/DC, Brand New and Drake. Weekend 2 artists set to play are Steely Dan, Bad Religion and David Guetta. For the full Lineup click HERE.
New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
- When: April 24 – May 3
- Where: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Tickets: Single day passes start at $58 for advance sales through April 23 and April 29. Gate prices for single day passes are $70. Click HERE for ticket information.
- Lineup: Over the course of the event, attendees can look forward to performances from Keith Urban, The Who, John Legend, Widespread Panic, Elton John, Ed Sheeran and much more. Click HERE for the full list of performers and other activities.
Shaky Knees Music Festival
- When: May 8 – 10
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Tickets: Prices start at $99 for single day passes and $215 for a three day full pass. Click HERE to purchase.
- Lineup: The Strokes, Pixies, Brand New and The Kooks are just some of the acts for the 2015 Shaky Knees Music Festival. View the full lineup HERE.
- When: May 22 – 25
- Where: George, Washington
- Tickets: General admission tickets are available on Live Nation for $350. For purchase information click HERE.
- Lineup: Headliners for Sasquatch include Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Ray, Spoon and Ryan Adams. Click HERE for the full lineup.
Wakarusa Music Festival
- When: June 4 – 7
- Where: Ozark,Arkansas
- Tickets: Tickets are still on sale for Wakarusa 2015. Prices start at $194 for a full event general admission pass. Click HERE for more information on how to buy.
- Lineup: Slightly Stoopid, Dirty Heads, Big Gigantic and The Roots are just a handful of the big names set to play at Wakarusa this year. For the full lineup click HERE.
The Governors Ball Music Festival
- When: June 5 – 7
- Where: New York, New York
- Tickets: Three day general admission prices start at $260. Single day general admission prices begin at $105. Find more information HERE.
- Lineup: Drake, Florence & The Machine, The Black Keys, Lana Del Ray and more will take the stage during the three day event. Find the full lineup HERE.
Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival
- When: June 11 – 14
- Where: Manchester, Tennessee
- Tickets: Tickets for Bonnaroo are currently on sale. Although the Level 1 General Admission price is sold out, those looking to attend can still purchase Level 2 tickets for $324.50 plus fees. Click HERE for more ticket information.
- Lineup: Big names for 2015 include Billy Joel, Mumford & Sons, Kendrick Lamar, Hozier and Slayer. For the full lineup, which also includes comedians like Jeff Ross and Chris Hardwick, click HERE.
Firefly Music Festival
- When: June 18 – 21
- Where: The Woodlands, Dover, Delaware
- Tickets: Tickets for Firefly are currently on sale. “Early Bird” and “Advance” tickets have already sold out, but festival goers can still buy “Regular” tickets for $299. When “Regular” tickets are sold out, prices for “Encore” go up to $329 and “Last Chance” at $349. Click HERE for more Firefly ticket information.
- Lineup: Paul McCartney is headlining Firefly 2015. Other big names include Kings of Leon, The Killers, Snoop Dogg, Foster the People, Bastille, Steve Aoki and Zedd. Click HERE for the full lineup.
Electric Forest Festival
- When: June 25 – 28
- Where: Rothbury, Michigan
- Tickets: Womp, womp. Electric Forest is all sold out.
- Lineup: This year Electric Forest goers can look forward to performances by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Lotus, Break Silence and more. Click HERE for the 2015 lineup.
Pitchfork Music Festival
- When: July 17 – 19
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Tickets: Tickets for Pitchfork start at $65 for single day passes and go up to $150 for a three day. More information can be found HERE.
- Lineup: Pitchfork attendees can catch Chance the Rapper, Wilco, A$AP Ferg and much more. Click HERE for the entire lineup.
Newport Folk Festival
- When: July 24 – July 26
- Where: Newport, Rhode Island
- Tickets: Currently only single day tickets for Friday are still available. Early bird passes, 3 day passes, 2 day passes and single day passes for Saturday and Sunday are sold out. For ticket information click HERE.
- Lineup: The festival has not released their full lineup yet, but artists confirmed to paly include Iron & Wine and Ben Bridwell, Brandi Carlile and First Aid Kit.
- When: July 31 – Aug. 2
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Tickets: Three day and single day passes are currently sold out. However if you want to splurge, VIP and Platinum tickets are on sale for $3600. Click HERE to spend all your money.
- Lineup: Paul McCartney, Metallica, Sam Smith, The Weeknd and many more are set to storm the stage for Lollapalooza’s massive weekend. The full lineup can be viewed HERE.
Outside Lands Festival
- When: Aug. 7 – 9
- Where: San Francisco, California
- Tickets: Three day tickets are currently sold out. Single passes still available. Click HERE for more information.
- Lineup: Elton John, The Black Keys, Kendrick Lamar and Mumford & Sons are just a few of the big names set to perform over the weekend. Find the full lineup HERE.