The Godfather is considered one of the greatest films of all time. It has everything! Gangsters, guns, and angry Italians. I even learned how to make sauce from Peter Clemenza. But don't tell my mother -- she has her own recipe.
As the year comes to a close and most people start making New Year's resolutions for 2012, I find myself wondering, What would the Corleone family be thinking about doing for the New Year? Well, here is a great list of resolutions from the Don(s) and others:
1. Don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family.
2. Leave the gun, take the cannoli.
3. Never ask me about my business.
4. Give Johnny a part in that war movie.
5. It's not personal ... It's strictly business.
6. I don't like violence ... I'm a businessman.
7. A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
8. You can act like a man!
Feel free to add your own!
- Adaisha Miller Killed At Party When Detroit Police Officer's Gun Misfires During Hug
- Denise Rich Gives Up U.S. Citizenship Saving Millions On Taxes
- San Fermin Festival 2012: 3 Gored During The Running Of The Bulls
- Scott Peterson Files Appeal After His 2004 Death Row Murder Conviction Of His Wife, Laci