We're getting closer to winter, and that means more TV shows are ending -- for awhile anyway. In November, audiences will have to say goodbye to more than a dozen TV programs until their next season. Television lovers will want to make sure they tune in for these season finales this month.
Reality fans are losing the most in November, starting Sunday with three shows ending. “House of DVF” will crown its second Global Brand Ambassador on E! while “Project Greenlight” will announce its fourth filmmaking champion at the same time on HBO. Meanwhile, Caroline Manzo will have to prepare for her daughter Lauren’s wedding in “Manzo’d with Children” Season 2 finale. Viewers will lose several other unscripted programs, like “Dash Dolls,” “Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris” and more, throughout the month.
Many scripted shows will also air finales in November. Season 3 of Hulu’s animated comedy “The Awesomes,” starring Seth Meyers, Taran Killam and Rashida Jones, will come to an end on Nov. 3, but not before the team saves the world one more time. Dramas aren’t safe either. BBC America’s “The Last Kingdom” Season 1 will also come to an end on Nov. 28 when Leofric (Adrian Bower) and Uhtred (Alexander Dreymon) are forced to fight to the death. Fans will have to tune in to see who survives.
Check out all the finales airing in November (Note: all times are EST):
Sunday, Nov. 1
- “House of DVF” Season 2 finale airs on E! at 10 p.m.
- “Manzo’d with Children” Season 2 finale airs on Bravo at 9 p.m.
- “Project Greenlight” Season 4 finale airs on HBO at 10 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 2
- “I’ll Have What Phil’s Having” Season 1 finale airs on PBS at 10 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 3
- “The Awesomes” Season 3 finale airs on Hulu.
- “Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris” Season 1 finale airs on NBC at 8 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 5
- “Don’t Be Tardy” Season 4 finale airs on Bravo at 10 p.m.
- “Project Runway” Season 14 finale airs on Lifetime at 9 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 6
- “The Jacksons: The Next Generation” Season 1 finale airs on Lifetime at 10 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 8
- “The Guilty” Season 1 finale airs on PBS at 10 p.m.
- “Dash Dolls” Season 1 finale airs on E! at 9 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 16
- “Gigi Does It” Season 1 finale airs on IFC at 10:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 17
- “The Bastard Executioner” Season 1 finale airs on FX at 10 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 22
- “Indian Summers” Season 1 finale airs on PBS at 9 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 28
- “The Last Kingdom” Season 1 finale airs on BBC America at 10 p.m.
If you need to find new shows to fill your schedule, check out the November season premieres here.