Prince Harry's love-life has made tabloid headlines once again, with new rumors surfacing about a potential relationship with pop-princess Mollie King.
The rumors kicked off when one of Prince Harry's Friends revealed to the Daily Express that he had started dating King. It's very early days for them but they're head over heels, the source said.
The rumors were spurred further after Harry was spotted with king at a Karaoke Party at London's Bunga club last week.
Harry and King met at a polo match in 2010, after being introduced by Harry's cousin Zara Philips. They have remained close friends ever since, and it is only recently that a romance has blossomed between the two.
Members of the Paparazzi have asked King if the rumors are true, but the singer has remained tight lipped on the topic.
Harry's last serious relationship was with Chelsy Davy and he has had nothing long-term since their spilt last year.
King also recently ended her one-year relationship with model David Gandy. The pair blamed their hectic Schedules for their spilt, according to the Daily Mail. 'I have been over in the States three times this month and a relationship can't take that,' Gandy told People Magazine. 'Mollie is an incredibly beautiful, lovely girl and so grounded. But it just didn't work out, he added.
5 Things to Know About Mollie King
- She's a singer for the British pop group The Saturdays.
- She's 24-year-old tall blonde, who looks a lot like Harry's ex-girlfriend, Chelsea Davy.
- She's a great skier. Before her singing career she represented Great Britain on the British Alpine Squad
- Carrie Bradshaw is King's idol.
- She appeared on the British soap opera Hollyoaks in 2008