A report stating that Prince Harry was moving to America to find a wife was debunked by Gossip Cop on Thursday. The report suggesting that the 31-year-old prince was to move to the U.S. was published by Life & Style magazine Thursday, and Gossip Cop said that the story was untrue.
A source had told Life & Style magazine, according to Gossip Cop: “Prince Harry has a thing for blond[e] American women,” adding: “Harry told close friends that he’s bored of partying and dating in London and is determined to find a wife by the end of the year so he can start a family.”
The source reportedly continued: “He’s desperate to settle down,” adding: “He doesn’t want to be the last one to walk down the aisle.”
Gossip Cop cited its own source to say that the latest claims by the magazine are “not true.”
However, Prince Harry said in an interview last month to “Good Morning America” that he “can’t wait” for the day to become a parent. He said: “So, you know, it will be fantastic. I’ve got a kid inside of me. I want to keep that. I adore kids. I enjoy everything that they bring to the party. They just say what they think.”
He also reportedly said that he know his mother Princess Diana, who died in a car crash in 1997, would love for him to go ahead and start a family. “I hope she’s looking down, you know, with tears in her eyes, being incredibly proud of what we’ve established. I’m sure she’s longing for me to have kids so she can be a grandmother again,” adding that he and his brother, Prince William, will do everything they can “to make sure she’s never forgotten.”