Articles by Cameron Fuller
- Apple Q2 Earnings: Revenue Up $2 Billion
April 23 2014 7:58 PM
Apple on Wednesday released its second-quarter earnings report, which shows a $2 billion revenue gain year-over-year.
- Apple Should Include These 6 Features In iOS 8
April 23 2014 10:36 AM
In a little over a month at WWDC, Apple will announce iOS 8. Here's a list of six changes that would make iOS 8 the best version yet.
- Apple iPhone Air Delayed Until 2015, Report Says
April 22 2014 12:14 PM
According to a Taiwanese news outlet, Apple’s rumored 5.5-inch iPhone 6 has been delayed until 2015 due to issues with finding an appropriately thin battery.
- What iPhone Sales In China Mean To Apple’s Bottom Line
April 22 2014 8:58 AM
With a relatively flat second quarter, Apple seems to be banking on end-of-the-year product launches to boost revenue.
- Leaked Photos Of The iPad Air 2 Screen, Thinnest iPad Yet
April 18 2014 11:47 AM
Images of what looks like the next iPad Air have surfaced, giving rise to rumors that the iPad Air 2 will be the thinnest iPad yet.
- Apple Is Making A 4.7-inch iPhone, This Is Why
April 17 2014 5:01 PM
Recent Apple iPhone 6 rumors have speculated that the next version will come with a 4.7-inch screen. But why would Apple look to an larger iPhone come September?
- 'Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft' Comes To The iPad, Free-To-Play
April 17 2014 11:51 AM
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Blizzard's digital monster card game, became available for free on the iPad Wednesday.
- iPhone 6 Case Shows Power Button In New Location
April 16 2014 12:45 PM
Despite being months away from launch, excitement is building over what the iPhone 6 will look like.
- Netflix Releases Average Speed Report; Comcast's May Surprise You
April 15 2014 3:24 PM
Netflix revealed broadband speeds for the major ISPs and not surprisingly, Cablevision Optimum topped the list; Comcast's speeds, however, are surprising.
- Why The iPhone 6 May Boast The Sharpest Screen Yet
April 15 2014 12:43 PM
In the last 72 hours, many photos of iPhone 6 parts have surfaced. Is this really what the iPhone 6 will look like?
- These Pictures Show How Big The iPhone 6 Might Be
April 14 2014 4:02 PM
Images of the iPhone 6 molds were leaked this weekend, but they look incomplete. Can they be trusted?
- Is Apple Looking To Jack Up The Price Of The iPhone 6?
April 14 2014 2:16 PM
Jefferies analyst Peter Misek has made a bold prediction regarding the upcoming smartphone.
- Dream iPhones Have A Larger Screen And Faster Speeds
April 10 2014 4:55 PM
According to a new survey from 451 Research’s ChangeWave service, interest in a larger and faster iPhone is hitting an “unprecedented level.”
- iPad Air, Retina Mini iPad May See Early Than Normal Launch
April 10 2014 4:06 PM
Renowned Apple analyst Ming Chi-Kuo weighed in on several Apple products Wednesday, including the future iterations of the iPad Air and Retina iPad Mini.
- The World's Most Accurate Apple Analyst Weighs In On iPhone 6 Rumors
April 10 2014 11:17 AM
Cited as the most accurate Apple analyst in the world, KGI Securities analyst Ming Chi-Kuo released an extensive research note on his predictions for Apple’s hardware.
- Apple iWatch Production To Start Soon For Fall Release
April 09 2014 12:14 PM
A new report out of Taipei states that three Flexible PCB suppliers have delivered samples to Apple for use in its upcoming wearable device, the iWatch.
- The 4.7-inch iPhone 6 Begins Production In July, Says New Report
April 09 2014 11:11 AM
The report states that both versions of the next-gen iPhone 6 will hit stores in the fourth quarter of 2014, the 4.7-inch iPhone months before the 5.5-inch iPhone.
- The Lowdown On Netflix's 4K 'Ultra HD' Streaming
April 08 2014 2:28 PM
On Tuesday, the streaming video company launched 4K "Ultra HD" resolution streaming, starting with the hit show "House of Cards."
- iPhone 5 Buyers Might Have Inadvertently Designed The iPhone 6
April 08 2014 11:21 AM
Apple queried iPhone 5 early buyers about what they felt needed to be changed. The answers given may have led to what may become the design of Apple’s iPhone 6.
- Net Neutrality Lives In European Union, Flailing In United States
April 03 2014 4:45 PM
The bill prevents European ISPs such as Deutsche Telekom from hindering traffic or reserving the best part of their bandwidth for their own services.