- Apple's On Retail Hiring Binge In Ramp-Up To iPhone 6
June 30 2014 4:11 PM
Apple is hiring for all positions on their retail front, indicating the launch of the iPhone 6 and the iWatch.
- New Report Says iPhone 6 Won't Look Like Current Leaked Photos
June 30 2014 10:59 AM
The iPhone 6's look will change before it launches in September, according to a new report.
- Android Sells More Phones, But iPhone Pays Better
June 27 2014 5:14 PM
iOS is the choice for developers as they pay more despite having fewer handsets in the market.
- In Apple's App Store, Good Apps Are Hard to Find
June 27 2014 2:19 PM
With its most recent App Store update, Apple's new best of list shows how hard it is to find good apps.
- Walmart Discounts iPhone 5 Prices Considerably
June 27 2014 10:29 AM
With the iPhone 6 on its way, retailers start discounting the Apple's 5-series phones.
- Apple's iPhone 6 May Get 128GB Hard Drive, But Is That Necessary?
June 26 2014 2:46 PM
The era of cloud storage and streaming media could render phone storage capacity irrelevant.
- When Cloud Companies Offer 'Free' Storage, The Cost Is You
June 26 2014 11:26 AM
If nothing in life is free, what is the cost of "free" cloud-based storage?
- Report: No More 16GB iPhone 6; 32GB Is Apple's New Lower Tier
June 25 2014 10:30 AM
Apple will launch the iPhone 6 in September, according to a Chinese report, which also claims that Apple may kill the 16GB model.
- ConEd Offers Free 'SmartACs'
June 24 2014 3:58 PM
One caveat: The NYC energy provider wants to be able to turn down your AC during peak hours.
- Everything We Know About Apple's iPhone 6 So Far
June 24 2014 12:41 PM
Apple's next iPhone may debut in two different sizes this fall. Here's everything else we know about the two devices.
- Apple's TouchID Production Explodes: New Gadget In The Works?
June 23 2014 4:54 PM
Apple manufacturing partner TSMC is producing many more sensors this year than last year, which suggests a new Apple product with TouchID.
- iPhone 6: Foxconn Hiring Suggests Sept. Launch
June 23 2014 11:53 AM
Longtime iPhone manufacturer Foxconn is hiring 100,000 new employees, ramping up for a September release for the iPhone 6.
- Women In Tech Industry Are Rare, And Some Say Male Prejudices Are To Blame
June 20 2014 12:52 PM
Silicon Valley has a problem that only a woman can solve, experts say. The question is: Where is she?
- 8 Fire-Related Things To Burn Through On Your Amazon Fire Device
June 18 2014 7:46 PM
With the trifecta of devices finally completed, Amazon wants to be the only company you need.
- Amazon Announces Fire Phone With 3D Effect
June 18 2014 2:33 PM
The newest member of the FireOS family includes features taken from Fire TV.
- Amazon App Store Comes To Blackberry
June 18 2014 1:37 PM
On the eve of Amazon’s smartphone announcement, BlackBerry and Amazon have announced an app store partnership.
- Tim Cook Wants To Sell You Cheap Apple Hardware
June 18 2014 11:57 AM
With the release of the new lower-priced iMac, a clear strategy emerges for Apple, one that includes cheap hardware in fancy shells.
- Amazon Primed To Release A Smartphone
June 18 2014 10:29 AM
Amazon is set to release a smartphone at a media event in Seattle Wednesday.
- GPS Apps Hit Roadblock
June 17 2014 3:55 PM
In an effort to reduce distracted driving, legislators are pushing developers to make safer apps.
- Look Out, Google and Apple: Here Comes Amazon
June 17 2014 2:20 PM
With Amazon's latest offerings, Amazon Prime Music and a new 3D UI smartphone, the online retailer is poised to become the next Google.