- The Kurd - Turkey Dialogue Begins
March 12 2013 10:58 AM
After three decades of conflict and 40,000 dead, peace talks are under way, but some say ulterior motives lurk just behind.
- Turkey To The West: We Want Our Art Back
January 14 2013 2:01 PM
A lot of priceless archaeological artifacts from Turkey are in Western museums. Now the Turks want them back, and they're ready for some unusual tactics to get them.
- Hunger Strike Exposes Turkey's Festering Kurdish Problem
November 15 2012 3:33 PM
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan still has a Kurdish problem on his hands, despite years of negotiations. Now, a mass hunger strike has brought the issue back to the front.
- Turkey Frets Over Economic Impact As Syrian War Hits Home
October 25 2012 9:05 AM
In Turkey's Hatay province, the civil war in neighboring Syria is hitting people where it hurts: their wallets.
- Where Will Turkey Put All Its Syrian Refugees?
October 06 2012 10:32 AM
Turkey is dealing with nearly 300,000 refugees from the Syrian civil war, and it isn't sure it can -- or even wants to -- host them all.
- Rapist's Gruesome Beheading Shows Turkish Dilemma On Abortion
September 05 2012 1:48 PM
Usually, it's women who suffer violence from men in Turkey. Now that a rape victim has reacted, killing and beheading her attacker, the debate in the country isn't about the murder she committed. It's about whether she can abort the child of her alleged rapist.
- Turkey, Long A Proponent Of 'Zero Problems With Neighbors', Now Has A Very Big One
August 31 2012 11:34 AM
The Syrian refugees fleeing the civil war to Turkey are now more than 100,000. Ankara isn't pleased, but can't do a lot to stop the flow -- and is leaning hard on the West to help, with little result so far.
- Samsung Galaxy S4: 5 Features We Want To See In The Galaxy S3 Successor
July 20 2012 4:23 PM
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has been a huge global hit, but it's by no means perfect, and with the next generation iPhone on its way, it's time to talk about the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- ASUS Transformer Infinity And Eee Pad To Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
July 19 2012 4:00 PM
ASUS has confirmed that the Eee Pad Transformer and Transformer Pad Infinity will be getting the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update later this year.
- Gordon Ramsay: Highest Earning Chef in the US and 5 Other High Paid Chefs
July 19 2012 11:55 AM
Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay, has been named the highest earning chef in the U.S with a global income of $38 million, according to Forbes.
- 450-Year-Old Debt Could Still Be Valid (And Crushing) For Berlin
July 18 2012 4:35 PM
A certificate of debt dating back to 1562, has been found in a regional archive in Germany, and should it still be valid; the hamlet of Mittenwalde could become one of the richest towns in the world, according to the Reuters.
- Town Renamed Bikinis: Doug Guller Rebranding Bankersmith, Texas, Into Party Town
July 18 2012 3:21 PM
The owner of the bar and restaurant chain Bikinis has purchased a ghost town from Craigslist and aims to rename it and rebrand it into a hip and popular tourist destination.
- Nexus 7 Sold Out: When and Where Will it Become Available First?
July 18 2012 12:09 PM
The Nexus 7 was unveiled at Google's annual developer's conference in June and has quickly sold out in most U.S stores, with continued delays on pre-order shipments.
- Flash Mob Trashes Wal-Mart in Jacksonville, Fla. [VIDEO]
July 17 2012 5:13 PM
A giant flash mob wreaked havoc at a Wal-Mart store on Tuesday by destroying merchandise and terrorizing customers, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
- Skype Bug Fix Rolls Out To Stop Random Contacts Receiving IMs
July 17 2012 3:48 PM
Skype is rolling out a fix to deter a bug that send out instant messages to random contacts in user's address books.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Red Release Date: AT&T Pre-Orders Open, More Colors Expected
July 17 2012 11:44 AM
AT&T has exclusively opened up pre-orders for a red model of the Samsung Galaxy S3, which will be shipped and released in AT&T stores on July 29.
- Giant Lobster Caught Off Cape Cod: Size Of A Human Torso
July 17 2012 10:59 AM
A giant lobster weighing 21 pounds has been caught off the coast of Cape Cod Massachusetts and now it's on display at a local seafood restaurant.
- Samsung Galaxy Note Hits T-Mobile Amid Galaxy Note 2 Release Rumors
July 16 2012 5:16 PM
T-Mobile has finally announced the release of the Samsung Galaxy Note, after months of rumors and speculation.
- Apple Mountain Lion Release Date Rumored For July 25
July 16 2012 4:08 PM
Apple heralds OS X Mountain Lion as the world's most advanced desktop operating system, but despite being unveiled at WWDC last month, there is no official world on its exact release date.
- Mutant Mosquitoes Florida: Residents Oppose Being 'Lab Rats' in Key West Testing Ground
July 16 2012 11:04 AM
Hundreds of thousands of Florida residents have signed a petition opposing the release of mutant mosquitoes that have been genetically engineered to kill off insects and curb disease.