Articles by Charles Poladian
- 'Godzilla' Remains Popular Despite Absence
June 18 2013 5:25 PM
"Godzilla" continues to prove to be a popular franchise as licensing deals revealed by Warner Brothers proves there is plenty of interest in the King of the Monsters.
- NASA's 'Grand Challenge' To Find All Asteroid Threats
June 18 2013 1:23 PM
NASA has issued a "Grand Challenge" to identify all potential asteroid threats to Earth.
- Astronomers Map 280 New Craters On The Moon
June 18 2013 11:10 AM
Australian astronomers may have uncovered 280 new craters on the Moon using data to create a new "high-resolution" gravity map.
- NASA's Curiosity Becomes A LEGO Set
June 18 2013 10:01 AM
NASA's Curiosity was chosen to become an official LEGO product.
- Cannabis Laws and Discourse Are Changing
June 18 2013 7:47 AM
Cannabis legislation is pending in six states, potentially joining the 19 others that have already passed such laws. With the tide turning, the cannabis industry looks to the future.
- NASA's Black Hole Supercomputer Simulation
June 17 2013 2:38 PM
Using a supercomputer simulation, NASA was able to decipher decades worth of black hole research.
- Hubble's Image Of The Twisting South America Galaxy
June 17 2013 9:51 AM
In the latest Hubble image, the South America Galaxy can be seen twisting around itself as two galaxies are merging to form a new galaxy.
- Cannabis Comes To Wall Street: The Next Big Industry?
June 15 2013 6:28 PM
The ArcView Group, led by Steve DeAngelo, brought cannabis to Wall Street as entrepreneurs and investors discussed the burgeoning industry.
- Hubble Discovers Possible Planet Forming Far From Its Star
June 14 2013 12:18 PM
NASA's Hubble discovered a potential new planet forming 7.5 billion millions from its star, TW Hydrae, in the constellation Hydrae.
- Disney Announces Two Marvel Movies For 2016 And 2017
June 14 2013 10:54 AM
Disney announced two new Marvel movies for 2016 and 2017 but no further details.
- Kickass Torrents Shut Down
June 14 2013 8:52 AM
The domain for Kickass Torrents was shut down by Philippine officials but the popular torrent site has quickly set up shop at a new domain.
- Sudden Decrease In Medieval Leprosy Solved
June 13 2013 2:09 PM
Researchers using new sequencing methods helped solve the mystery of leprosy's sudden decrease at the beginning of the 16th century.