Articles by Charles Poladian
- LAPD Officer Allegedly Committed Lewd Acts With Children
May 21 2013 3:04 PM
A LAPD officer was arrested at his home on Saturday and was accused of performing lewd acts with children under the age of 10.
- The Great GoogaMooga In Brooklyn Live Review
May 21 2013 12:50 PM
The Great GoogaMooga promised food and music in Prospect Park but there was disappointment at the end of the day.
- Did Pope Francis Perform An Exorcism On Sunday?
May 21 2013 10:56 AM
Video footage of Pope Francis laying hands on a young man after Sunday's Mass has led to speculation that he performed an exorcism.
- President Obama Holds Oklahoma Tornado Press Conference - Live Stream
May 21 2013 9:10 AM
President Barack Obama is discussing the Oklahoma tornado's damage and the recovery effort at a press conference.
- Oklahoma Tornado Search Resources
May 21 2013 9:07 AM
In the wake of the devastating Oklahoma tornado, a number of services have been set up for finding, or providing information about, those affected.
- Drake and Kanye West Join 'Anchorman 2'
May 20 2013 1:01 PM
Drake was seen in New York filming scenes for a cameo in "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues."
- Chicago Man Sets Record For Longest Ferris Wheel Ride
May 20 2013 11:25 AM
Clinton Shepherd now holds the record for longest Ferris wheel ride after spending more than 48 hours on the ride at Chicago's Navy Pier.
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Disappoints At The Box Office
May 20 2013 10:44 AM
"Star Trek Into Darkness" beat "Iron Man 3" at the box office but the film's numbers fell well below estimates.
- Justin Bieber Booed At Billboard Music Awards 2013
May 20 2013 8:34 AM
Justin Bieber addressed an audience contingent that booed him when he tried to give an acceptance speech, saying he wanted to be taken seriously as an artist.
- 'The Avengers 2' Rumor Roundup: Joss Whedon Furnishes Grist For The Mill
May 17 2013 11:26 PM
"The Avengers 2" is a highly anticipated film and, while it will not come out until 2015, Joss Whedon has opened up about the movie in recent interviews.
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Will Beat 'Iron Man 3'
May 17 2013 2:07 PM
"Star Trek Into Darkness" will dethrone "Iron Man 3" at the box office, according to early estimates.
- Anteater Baby Baffles Zookeepers
May 17 2013 10:50 AM
The birth of Archie, a male anteater, has baffled zookeepers because the only male giant anteater in the enclosure was removed in August, well before an anteater's usual gestation period.