Articles by Dale W. Eisinger
- Examination Of A Phenom: Ten Metal/Screamo YouTube Vocal Covers
April 05 2012 5:53 PM
We explore the niche fascination with covering only the vocal portion of screamo and heavy metal songs, on video, on YouTube.
- Bill Dorfman, 'Extreme Makeover' Dentist, Saves Celebs' Teeth For EBay: Whose Famous Teeth Does He Want to Sell? [PHOTOS]
April 05 2012 12:58 PM
Dr. Bill Dorfman, world-renowned dentist and one of the Extreme Team on the hit televisual program Extreme Makeover, has a secret cache of the celebrity patients' teeth he's pulled. He hopes to sell the chompers on eBay.
- Jim Marshall, Guitar Amp Innovator, Dies at 88
April 05 2012 10:39 AM
Jim Marshall, the innovator behind the Marshall brand of iconic guitar amplifiers, died Thursday morning in London. He was 88 years old.
- Planned Parenthood Refuses $500K Donation From Tucker Max: 'Planned Parenthood Would be Cooler if it Was a Giant Flight of Stairs, w/Someone Pushing Girls Down'
April 05 2012 9:42 AM
Controversial author of I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, Tucker Max attempted to give a $500,000 donation to Planned Parenthood--but his money was refused by the organization on principle.
- Ryan Gosling Saves Woman From Death Cab: Laurie Penny Says, 'I Am Kind of An Idiot' and 'Everybody Needs to Calm Down'
April 04 2012 4:01 PM
A journalist named Laurie Penny was crossing Sixth Avenue in Manhattan wearing a bright pink wig when she was saved from a speeding cab by none other than buzz-worthy Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Gosling. She took to popular gossip and opinion website Gawker to try and put an end to the fervor.
- Dumb and Dumber 2 On Its Way, Already On List of 'Best Sequels of All Time'
April 03 2012 12:01 PM
Monday, at a junket for his newest masterwork The Three Stooges, Peter Farrelly confirmed production of the sequel to his 1994 film Dumb and Dumber, which is already added to the list of Best Sequels of All Time.
- Did Charlie Sheen Have a Meltdown on The Today Show? Actor Says He Would Have Bet On Being Dead--I Just Wish He Was
March 30 2012 5:03 PM
Controversial actor Charlie Sheen took to the Today Show Friday morning for an interview with Matt Lauer, where he failed to impress this writer yet again. Maybe he should just go die.
- Did Rick Santorum Call Obama A Ni--a? Santorum Speech Slips Up Possible Racial Slur [VIDEO]
March 30 2012 11:37 AM
Internet communities across the web are alleging Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum slipped up in a speech criticizing President Barack Obama's foreign policy, resulting in what appears to be a racial slur.
- Trayvon Martin Tribute: 'All Black In My Hoodie' Featuring Malcom X, Calling For Riot Stirs Controversy on YouTube [VIDEO] [NSFW]
March 29 2012 5:42 PM
A song posted to YouTube that incites riots and pegged to the shooting death of Trayvon Martin has caused a flurry of negative commentary on the site.
- McDonald's Hooker Lawsuit: Woman Claims Burger Giant Turned Her To Prostitution
March 29 2012 5:09 PM
A California woman filed a lawsuit in federal court there, claiming McDonald's played a prominent role in turning her from a burger jocky to a lady of the evening. Yes--the allegation is that McyD's turns nice girls to turning tricks.
- What Is Viralism? An Inquiry Into Culture's Battle For Digital Space
March 29 2012 3:44 PM
As the digital age reaches the dormant stage of social adaptation, having left its mark on the daily process of culture at large, can we add viralism or another digitally referential marker to our collective art discourse? Moreover, is viral a relevant -- let alone acceptable -- aesthetic stance?
- Miss Hooker Beauty Pageant 2012 in L.A. To Be Judged by Dave Navarro, Traci Lords [PHOTOS]
March 28 2012 6:37 PM
In Los Angeles on March 30, a dozen women will compete for the title of Miss Hooker in Natalia Fabia's quasi-annual Hooker Beauty Pageant.
- Trayvon Martin Case: Geraldo Rivera Wears Hoodie After Wikipedia Hack Attack
March 28 2012 4:01 PM
A political prankster took action against Fox News commentator Geraldo Rivera Wednesday, following comments deemed offensive in the wake of the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin; Martin and Rivera both fancy hoodies in their wardrobe choices.
- Megan Fox Pregnant With Hubby Brian Austin Green: What Will The Baby Look Like? [PHOTOS]
March 28 2012 3:47 PM
According to sources, Megan Fox is pregnant with husband Brian Austin Green. Using highly sophisticated technology available, IBTimes has composite photos of what the Fox-Green baby may look like.
- Fiona Apple Tour 2012: Watch Her Sing The Beatles' 'Across The Universe' Live In New York [VIDEO]
March 28 2012 10:44 AM
Monday, Apple stopped by New York City's Bowery Ballroom for a 13-song set, including a cover of The Beatles' Across The Universe.
- Medical Marijuana Aids in HIV Treatment and Suppression, Study Shows
March 28 2012 8:29 AM
A new research study says marijuana-like substances may help in treating and suppressing HIV.
- 'Total Recall' Online Trailer For Televised Teaser-Trailer Premieres Before Extended Online Teaser-Trailer Premieres
March 27 2012 3:52 PM
Today, a preview clip was unveiled online to advertise Sunday's premier of yet another preview clip. Columbia Pictures will debut the official teaser trailer for the remake of the 1990 classic on Sunday.
- 'Chicken Man' Explosion: Did Roswell Kill Andrew Wordes?
March 27 2012 3:16 PM
An apparently intended explosion in Roswell, Ga., rocked the home of Andrew Wordes, a local color in the community, known for his fight to keep chickens on his property and earning him the nickname of chicken man.
- New 'Dark Shadows' Trailer, 'Snow White And The Huntsman' Preview
March 27 2012 12:48 PM
Fans have been clamoring for a look at new releases from the Warner Brothers camp, and Tuesday they got their wish: WB dropped a third television spot for Dark Shadows along with a second look at the new Snow White and the Huntsman film. Both are embedded inside.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Officially No Longer Teenage Nor Mutant, Michael Bay Makes New Statement
March 27 2012 12:00 PM
Hollywood blockbuster mega-director Michael Bay continued his role as whipping post for uber-fans of the in-production Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles remake, releasing another statement Tuesday via his personal message boards.