- Samsung will reportedly make the move to the USB-C standard when it launches its next flagship devices, the Galaxy Note 6, later this year.
- This is the first time that Google has put all its hardware efforts under one roof.
- HP has launched the slimline Chromebook 13 which is thinner than a Macbook and costs less than half the price.
- Steam, the digital distribution platform developed by Valve, will accept bitcoin as payment, an important option in countries where access to credit cards is limited.
- The gaming company will look to get back on track with the launch of its Nintendo NX console in March 2017 following the failure of the Wii U.
- Best known for its bagless vacuum cleaners, Dyson has launched a hairdryer that promises to help prevent damage from overheating.