- Three Crimean Football Clubs Transferred To Russian Football Union
August 01 2014 7:12 PM
Russia accepted transfer requests from three Crimean football teams from Ukrainian leagues to be administered by the RFU.
- This ‘Must Mark A Turning Point’ In Fight Against Ebola
August 01 2014 1:47 PM
Director-General Chan called for "decisive action" and is holding herself responsible for quelling the outbreak of Ebola in West Africa.
- US Evacuating 2 Americans Infected With Ebola
August 01 2014 1:36 PM
The two Americans will travel in a transport plane specifically equipped to handle dangerous diseases. The CDC is handling the evacuation.
- Bill Clinton: 'I Could Have Killed Him'
August 01 2014 10:34 AM
Hours before 9/11, former President Bill Clinton was recorded discussing why he didn't kill Osama Bin Laden.
- Emory University Hospital Expects To Receive Ebola Patient
July 31 2014 6:11 PM
Emory University Hospital has one of the most sophisticated isolation units in the U.S., which it built in coordination with the CDC.
- Seychelles Bars Sierra Leone's Soccer Team Over Ebola
July 31 2014 5:23 PM
The Ebola virus is now affecting international soccer with the health ministry's decision to deny the team's entry to the island country.
- WHO And Regional Governments Will Intensify Ebola Fight With $100 Million In Funding
July 31 2014 1:12 PM
The announcement comes as WHO announces the Ebola virus has killed over 700 people since March.
- Biggest Ebola Outbreak Ever Is Growing
July 31 2014 11:18 AM
Regional leaders are in crisis mode as the West Africa Ebola outbreak tops 729 deaths — the most ever in the virus' history.
- Organizations Aiding Ebola Victims Need Help
July 30 2014 5:41 PM
The international community is turning its attention to West Africa, but the organizations on the ground need help fighting the deadly virus.
- In West Africa, Peace Corps Evacuates Volunteers After Two Are Exposed To Ebola
July 30 2014 4:43 PM
Hundreds of volunteers will leave Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea as Ebola outbreak grows.
- NYC’s Paid Sick Leave Law Goes Into Effect
July 30 2014 2:39 PM
Mayor Bill de Blasio's office thinks the new law will apply to 200,000 working New Yorkers who previously had to choose between health and pay.
- Meet The Next Wave Of Tea Party Challengers
July 29 2014 6:45 PM
Kansas and Tennessee Tea Partiers are eyeing the U.S. Senate while Michigan challengers look at state offices. What do the polls predict?
- Sierra Leone's Top Ebola Doctor Succumbs To Virus
July 29 2014 2:27 PM
After fighting Ebola for about a week, Khan passed away on Tuesday from the virus he risked his life to fight.
- WATCH: Time-Lapse Video Of Gaza Neighborhood Leveled By Strikes
July 29 2014 11:37 AM
The Shejaiyah neighborhood in Gaza City has seen fierce fighting in recent weeks, as dramatically shown in this video.
- Two Americans Latest Aid Workers To Contract Ebola
July 28 2014 6:08 PM
A handful of local and international aid workers has contracted the deadly virus that they've been working to quell.
- Senate and House Tentatively Agree On $15 Billion For Ailing VA
July 28 2014 4:07 PM
The bill will allow vets to seek health care from private doctors on the governments' coin and hire new doctors so when vets do go to a VA hospital, they're seen.
- Ban Ki-moon Pleads With Israel And Gaza: 'In The Name Of Humanity, The Violence Must Stop'
July 28 2014 2:51 PM
The UN is working overtime on Monday with Israelis and Palestinians during the Muslim Eid al-Fitr festival to secure a humanitarian ceasefire.
- Zillow And Trulia Agree To $3.5 Billion Merger
July 28 2014 11:33 AM
A Zillow and Trulia deal is the Grubhub and Seamless deal of the real estate market.
- Apple Admits Encrypted iPhone Data Can Be Extracted Via 'Trusted' Computers
July 25 2014 10:15 PM
Following a self-proclaimed "hacker's" discovery, Apple says that people with the right knowledge can get to your data.
- Malian Rebels Spotted AH5017 Wreckage First: Algerian Official
July 25 2014 9:54 PM
A rebel group pledged to help secure the site, but the French forces they've been fighting since last year are also at the scene.