- Organizations Aiding Ebola Victims Need Help
July 30 2014 5:41 PM
The international community is turning its attention to West Africa, but the organizations on the ground need help fighting the deadly virus.
- In West Africa, Peace Corps Evacuates Volunteers After Two Are Exposed To Ebola
July 30 2014 4:43 PM
Hundreds of volunteers will leave Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea as Ebola outbreak grows.
- NYC’s Paid Sick Leave Law Goes Into Effect
July 30 2014 2:39 PM
Mayor Bill de Blasio's office thinks the new law will apply to 200,000 working New Yorkers who previously had to choose between health and pay.
- Meet The Next Wave Of Tea Party Challengers
July 29 2014 6:45 PM
Kansas and Tennessee Tea Partiers are eyeing the U.S. Senate while Michigan challengers look at state offices. What do the polls predict?
- Sierra Leone's Top Ebola Doctor Succumbs To Virus
July 29 2014 2:27 PM
After fighting Ebola for about a week, Khan passed away on Tuesday from the virus he risked his life to fight.
- WATCH: Time-Lapse Video Of Gaza Neighborhood Leveled By Strikes
July 29 2014 11:37 AM
The Shejaiyah neighborhood in Gaza City has seen fierce fighting in recent weeks, as dramatically shown in this video.
- Two Americans Latest Aid Workers To Contract Ebola
July 28 2014 6:08 PM
A handful of local and international aid workers has contracted the deadly virus that they've been working to quell.
- Senate and House Tentatively Agree On $15 Billion For Ailing VA
July 28 2014 4:07 PM
The bill will allow vets to seek health care from private doctors on the governments' coin and hire new doctors so when vets do go to a VA hospital, they're seen.
- Ban Ki-moon Pleads With Israel And Gaza: 'In The Name Of Humanity, The Violence Must Stop'
July 28 2014 2:51 PM
The UN is working overtime on Monday with Israelis and Palestinians during the Muslim Eid al-Fitr festival to secure a humanitarian ceasefire.
- Zillow And Trulia Agree To $3.5 Billion Merger
July 28 2014 11:33 AM
A Zillow and Trulia deal is the Grubhub and Seamless deal of the real estate market.
- Apple Admits Encrypted iPhone Data Can Be Extracted Via 'Trusted' Computers
July 25 2014 10:15 PM
Following a self-proclaimed "hacker's" discovery, Apple says that people with the right knowledge can get to your data.
- Malian Rebels Spotted AH5017 Wreckage First: Algerian Official
July 25 2014 9:54 PM
A rebel group pledged to help secure the site, but the French forces they've been fighting since last year are also at the scene.
- Russia Rehearses For Navy Day in Crimea; Ukraine Sits Out [Photos]
July 25 2014 7:04 PM
Russia's Navy is rehearsing for its annual Navy Day in Crimea, sans its former partner Ukraine.
- Worst Ebola Virus Looming In Lagos
July 25 2014 4:32 PM
The Ebola outbreak is being exacerbated by misinformation and a response effort stretched to the breaking point.
- Pentagon Says Russia Is Firing Artillery Across The Ukrainian Border
July 24 2014 6:34 PM
The Pentagon's claim is the most direct accusation of Russian involvement in Ukraine since MH17 was shot down last week.
- Finnish Christian-Aid Workers Slain In Western Afghanistan
July 24 2014 4:10 PM
The Finnish workers were killed in their taxi by two men brandishing guns on a motorcycle.
- CNN Journalist Abducted By Pro-Russian Separatists
July 24 2014 11:57 AM
CNN has been working for the past two days to secure Skiba's release, but are unsure of his whereabouts after being taken by DNR officials.
- UN Security Council Calls For Unfettered Access to MH17 Site
July 21 2014 6:16 PM
Investigators say they've encountered resistance at the crash site, but a U.N. resolution could help.
- Tsarnaev Friend Convicted Of Obstruction In Bombing Case
July 21 2014 5:10 PM
The first case related to the 2013 Boston bombings ended with a guilty verdict. Azamat Tazhayakov faces up to 25 years in federal prison.
- 'Unthinkable' For UK To Sell Warships To Russia: Cameron
July 21 2014 1:24 PM
France's $1.6 billion warship deal with Russia is safe for now, but a third round of sanctions over Ukraine could put a hold on the sale.