- How 'No' Became No Problem
September 19 2014 1:47 PM
The No camp succeeded by continuously hammering the Yes campaign’s failure to answer key questions about an independent Scotland.
- Scottish Independence Leader Alex Salmond Resigns
September 19 2014 11:37 AM
Despite the referendum defeat, Salmond said it was the "privilege of my life to serve as first minister."
- Scotland Votes No, But Westminster Held Accountable For Newly Promised Benefits
September 19 2014 8:43 AM
Leaders of both "Yes" and "No" camps demanded more power for the Scottish Parliament, and British Prime Minister David Cameron says he'll deliver.
- 'No' Predicted To Win In Scotland
September 18 2014 8:04 PM
While official results aren't due for hours, a poll has predicted that Scotland will stay in the U.K.
- Murray Plans To Play For Great Britain, Whether It's 'Yes' Or 'No'
September 18 2014 5:49 PM
Andy Murray surprised Brits everywhere when he came out in support of Scottish independence, but he says it won't affect this year's Davis Cup.
- Two Arrested During Scottish Vote, But Real Test Comes As Voters Head To Pubs
September 18 2014 3:38 PM
Violence was scattered in Scotland Thursday and officials warned of potential problems as thousands of Scots head to the pub to await results.
- Yes Or No In Scotland? Twitter Visualizations Suggest Yes Has Stronger Campaign
September 18 2014 2:00 PM
Scotland's independence referendum is playing out not only on the streets, but on Twitter as well. Here's what it looks like.
- Poroshenko Asks Congress For $46M, Meets With Obama Amid Crisis
September 18 2014 12:13 PM
President Barack Obama is expected to announce the aid package in a meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
- Who To Follow On Twitter For Scotland's Referendum
September 17 2014 4:59 PM
Info on the vote counters, journalists and politicians you should know for Scotland's independence referendum Thursday.
- Chasing Every Last Vote
September 17 2014 2:17 PM
Proponents of Yes and No are pulling out all the stops to secure a winning slice of Scotland's undecided voters.
- UK Newspaper Accused Of Offering Scottish Editor Bonus For ‘No’ Vote
September 17 2014 11:32 AM
A British magazine has accused the Telegraph of paying its Scottish editor to help secure a 'No' vote Thursday.
- Scottish Police Say Media, Politicians Exaggerating Reports Of Disorder
September 17 2014 9:18 AM
A Scottish police group says Scots are behaving in the days leading up to the most important vote of their lives.
- Watch A Ukrainian Lawmaker Thrown Into Trash [VIDEO]
September 16 2014 4:36 PM
Verkhovna Rada deputy Vitaliy Zhuravskiy was dragged and thrown into the trash right outside the Ukrainian Parliament.
- British Betting Exchange Pays Out Early On 'No' Victory
September 16 2014 1:54 PM
Betfair has called elections in the past. Has a gambling house just predicted Scotland's referendum results?
- Xi Jinping Tours Asia To Boost Economic Ties, Outflank Japan
September 16 2014 10:31 AM
The Chinese president is visiting India and Sri Lanka.
- 'Losing' Scotland Could Lose Cameron His Job
September 15 2014 5:27 PM
Cameron's "hubris" is coming back to bite him in a tight independence ballot that's got his name written all over it.
- NATO Kicks Off Exercises In Ukraine As Fighting Continues In East
September 15 2014 12:32 PM
Rapid Trident consists of troops from 15 nations, four of which are non-NATO former Soviet states.
- 500 Feared Dead In Migrant Shipwreck Off Malta
September 15 2014 9:02 AM
Around 500 migrants were said to be on the boat that traffickers rammed and sank.
- Too Many Unlimited Breadsticks, Says Olive Garden Investor
September 12 2014 1:02 PM
Too many unlimited breadsticks are hurting Olive Garden, and the breadsticks aren't what they used to be.
- Pakistan Arrests Malala Yousafzai's 2012 Taliban Attackers
September 12 2014 10:33 AM
Taliban members shot education activist Malala Yousafzai in the head in 2012, but failed to kill the then-15-year-old.