- The wealthy California enclave wants to develop a line of autonomous shuttles. Is the initiative realistic or just a Hollywood fairy tale?
- Prison guard Robert Johnson was nearly killed in a hit ordered from the inside. Now prison officials want the FCC's help jamming cell phones.
- Los Angeles is increasing security measures at its transportation hubs after yet another terror attack in the heart of Europe.
- A federal judge who is training other immigration judges said 3- and 4-year-olds could stand up for themselves in the absence of an attorney.
- Protesters in Kiev on Sunday demanded the release of a hunger-striking Ukrainian pilot being held by Russian authorities.