- After Sony's event introducing the PS4 on Wednesday, how can Microsoft beat Sony's new device?
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 could have a brand new camera feature called the Samsung Orb, allowing for 360-panoramic pictures.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release Date, Features, Specs Rumors: Phablet Device May Have Wireless Charging, Q2 ReleaseThe Galaxy Note 3 maybe be packed with cool features and updated hardware specs.
- Nielsen is expanding its definition of television, but Netflix may not let Nielsen track what shows users are watching.
- The HTC One update has some great new features but does it stand a chance against the Samsung Galaxy S4?
- Were BET and MTV hacked or is it a publicity stunt?
- What are some of the features and specs we can expect from the Samsung Galaxy S4, rumored to be unveiled on March 14?
- In a job posting, Microsoft indicated that the company was searching for developer for Windows Blue and Windows Phone Blue, two as-of-yet unannounced products.
- Burger King's Twitter account was hacked today, and some false information was posted, like that the company had been bought by McDonald's.
- The logo for Obama's first visit to Israel will be selected by Facebook users.
- The Playstation 4 could blend familiar with the new in its next-generation DualShock controller, according to the latest report.
- Facebook now allows users to promote their friends' posts, but at a price.
- Anonymous planned a special attack on Goldman Sachs for Valentine's Day, but what was its real goal?
- Valentine's Day is here so if you're looking for a quick date, or trying to get over an ex, check out these apps.
- Rooting an Android device is similar to jailbreaking an iOS device and can boost up your device's potential.
- After the popularity of Evasi0n, will Apple consider an open mobile operating system in iOS 7?
- Facebook's VP of Partnerships Dan Rose spoke candidly about the company's future in 2013.
- Obama's new executive order about cybersecurity is said to have greater privacy protections, and the measures are largely voluntary.
- With 7 million jailbroken devices, users are jailbreaking their iOS devices at a rapid rate. Here are five reasons why you should jailbreak your iOS device.